Pages:
Author

Topic: life of a trader - page 68. (Read 30979 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250
February 04, 2018, 12:04:34 PM
I am also a full-time crypto trader and it's very hard for giving time to everything because trading required all the focus and it diverts our mind from everything. But I always make myself relax give time to everything. I also give time to my family and also do trading and I am happy with it. I am successfully doing it...
Activity: 774
Merit: 250
February 04, 2018, 11:58:36 AM
I been in the market for quite some time, being a trader is a lonely job as you does not have a real colleague unless you have a mentor or friends working together with you. The most important thing needed is discipline.
As a trader we should have patient, determination and ofcourse discipline. We tend to feel disappointed once it not hit our target. Trading is not easy because it requires analysis and learning some strategy so learning is always present. So life of a trader is difficult to deal with at start but later on you can adopt it's process in our daily lives.
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
I don't think sMerit harvesting is a serious crime
February 04, 2018, 11:48:07 AM
please i need advice from those traders have has been in the business for long, how do you combine it with your other normal life activities , i mean cryptocurrency trading , i just started and am glued to my phone every second , advice will be appreciated  Grin Grin Grin Grin

Life of a Cryptocurrency Trader is very tough career because this isn't the normal career that we used to know and experienced while we are younger. We only knew about Bitcoin last 2010 but we're not expecting that we'll even adapt this kind of technology innovation into our life and carry our family into this job.
I've been struggling also as being started to engage day trading and it feels not normal to me since I started to join Signature Bounty campaigns and I', m going to maintain and comply the least number of posts per account so that I'm able to get bounty stakes and now I'm performing coin price monitoring so that I could buy low, hold and sell high in order to get more profit and just holding.
Activity: 406
Merit: 2
February 04, 2018, 11:47:49 AM
I been in the market for quite some time, being a trader is a lonely job as you does not have a real colleague unless you have a mentor or friends working together with you. The most important thing needed is discipline.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
February 04, 2018, 11:45:27 AM
Do not neglect your day job, that is the one that pays your bills and ensures you can get a paycheck at the end of it. Crypto trading is like an extra on the side where you may or may not get rich from it, in fact you might lose everything which is the case with unfortunate traders who invested in the bitconnect scandal. Trade during the commute or in the evenings, but when you're at work just check blockfolio once in a while - don't get hooked!
It is an option for someone who works in the real world and also works as a trader. I am also experiencing similar things and for me it is quite difficult is to divide the time, honestly I am very difficult to get quality rest time. As you said that we work during the day and do traders activity at night. In fact I often do sell and buy action coin that I have in time of rest. I also always observe the movement of coin prices that I have. It is very draining of my mind and energy, but I feel happy because in the end I get a satisfactory result. That is the struggle we have to do and we deserve to get the best.
Activity: 243
February 04, 2018, 11:41:37 AM
please i need advice from those traders have has been in the business for long, how do you combine it with your other normal life activities , i mean cryptocurrency trading , i just started and am glued to my phone every second , advice will be appreciated  Grin Grin Grin Grin
It is just a matter of management. First you need to identify what kind of trade strategy fits your lifestyle.
1. Day trading - trading only within a day
2. Swing Trading - The principal difference between day trading and swing trading is the time frame. Swing traders attempt to predict the short-term fluctuation in overnight. So positions can last anywhere from 1 day to a few weeks.
3. Positional Trading - The holding time frame of each trade is higher as these traders anticipate a big price movement in the coming future. Timing the market is not the top priority for this category of traders as they are willing to weather the storm and wait out a few months to see a large gain.

This is where the problem is for me. I am not really sure what kind of trader am i right now. I would like to do day trade but im also looking at ssing and position trades as well. Please help me to decide which is best.
Activity: 910
Merit: 252
February 04, 2018, 11:34:52 AM
I am using hodl policy while I was doing the same thing your doing checking coinmarketcap and Blockfolio now I am investing on coin while it’s dumped hard or some good potential project after next pump or market is moving really well I am selling coins. It’s my strategy.
Activity: 728
Merit: 103
February 04, 2018, 11:27:34 AM
Do not neglect your day job, that is the one that pays your bills and ensures you can get a paycheck at the end of it. Crypto trading is like an extra on the side where you may or may not get rich from it, in fact you might lose everything which is the case with unfortunate traders who invested in the bitconnect scandal. Trade during the commute or in the evenings, but when you're at work just check blockfolio once in a while - don't get hooked!
Activity: 329
Merit: 100
The Exchange for EOS Community
February 04, 2018, 11:21:22 AM
my advice you should be more careful to make a decision to sell or buy, because at this time trading in my opinion is very risky, because the current price of crypto tends to go down, at this time I have more losses than the profit, my expectation that bitcoin price and altcoin is as stable as it once was.
Activity: 121
Merit: 0
February 04, 2018, 11:17:10 AM
Life of a trader is very difficult.He have to work day and night.He has the knowledge about market.Trading in crypto takes a lot of time.A trader faces many problems in his work.
Activity: 546
Merit: 33
Rasputin Party Mansion
February 04, 2018, 09:08:49 AM
Life of a trader is a very strange one: if in the past you were forced to stop, because of limited daily program of the stock markets, now you can trade non stop. This is fantastic, but if you don't put some limits, you will live in a surreal world made by charts, japanese candles, floating prices and so on, and all what you obtain is a nervous breakdown.
Out of this, it's a fantastic life! :-)
Activity: 574
Merit: 12
Kuvacash.com
February 02, 2018, 04:44:31 PM
Starting trading  especially in the beginning stage can be overwhelming. It is important to read in order to understand. Try and manage your time properly.
Activity: 568
Merit: 254
February 02, 2018, 04:20:13 PM
please i need advice from those traders have has been in the business for long, how do you combine it with your other normal life activities , i mean cryptocurrency trading , i just started and am glued to my phone every second , advice will be appreciated  Grin Grin Grin Grin
Choose the trade that fits you. A swing trading where you wait for a day or a week before buying and selling or position trading where you wit for a long time depends on the amount of profit that you would like to take. Alarm apps for crypto is also very helpful so you don't need to check your phone from time to time.
Activity: 308
February 02, 2018, 01:04:17 PM
I'm just at the beginning of the journey , in this beautiful world, but I already face the problem of lack of time, every free minute takes a cryptocurrency
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
February 02, 2018, 06:22:13 AM
Yes i'm almost act like you. i think its normal at the beginning. We have to be patient with the price fluctuations. but most of times i check my portfolio via mobile and getting stressed. This is not a good practices and i believe it will settle when after get more experience.     
Activity: 269
February 02, 2018, 06:14:55 AM
You need to be calm and do you own job patiently when you aren on work. You can read some information about it and do the trading in the spare time. Or this will influence you job grately.
Activity: 154
January 21, 2018, 07:45:51 AM
Trading get take away lot of your time and I agree with that. The best is to set the alerts and get notified rather than watching the screen every now and then.
Activity: 159
Merit: 1
January 20, 2018, 11:07:16 PM
i want to try getting involve in trading and i just felt not worried at all if you can buy and sell alts at the same time.. you can see  we can trade some of alts according to their price and i think being a trader play a great role especially if you focus in few altcoin because you can deceive if you want to play cleaver than some other traders  Smiley
Activity: 532
January 20, 2018, 10:45:07 PM

If you keep on checking price like that then you are not doing it right. I just check it a few times and then research for any upcoming progress on my coins and then investing other promising coins or maybe an ICO.
Activity: 364
January 20, 2018, 10:27:45 PM
maybe you now need a trade consultant if you invest a lot in crypto because trading in crypto takes a lot of time and focus
Pages:
Jump to: