Pages:
Author

Topic: life of a trader - page 70. (Read 30979 times)

Activity: 31
Merit: 0
January 14, 2018, 11:36:17 AM
I have a day job and family, decided it is not for me,
I missed a few opportunities, time commitments were quite heavy and in the end now I just shuffle portfolio around once a month, read in to coins daily and only buy more day to day, do not really do trading too much.

Activity: 168
January 14, 2018, 11:26:40 AM
You just have to divide the day into several parts, if you have a day job, then you have to deal with trading in the evening, when you can fully concentrate on it. Also, if you have the opportunity to sometimes find free time, then you should use it.

It depends on the job you are working on because in my case I have no time for market monitoring so I will do it all at home but I cannot consider it as better trading because a lot of time we miss opportunities on buying and selling due to quick value shifting.
Being a good trader, we should work day and night, cups of coffee and more cakes and biscuits.

I assume you're talking about daytrading. What's your experience with longing? How do you find them to compare?
Activity: 196
Merit: 50
OMNI TOKEN PLATFORM FOR PAYMENTS
January 14, 2018, 11:22:30 AM
You just have to divide the day into several parts, if you have a day job, then you have to deal with trading in the evening, when you can fully concentrate on it. Also, if you have the opportunity to sometimes find free time, then you should use it.

It depends on the job you are working on because in my case I have no time for market monitoring so I will do it all at home but I cannot consider it as better trading because a lot of time we miss opportunities on buying and selling due to quick value shifting.
Being a good trader, we should work day and night, cups of coffee and more cakes and biscuits.
Activity: 337
Merit: 250
https://streamies.io/
January 14, 2018, 11:15:16 AM
i think you must prepare many things to become a trader. Knowledge, time, skills, money,.... your life will change very much and you have to be ready to face it.
Activity: 196
Merit: 50
OMNI TOKEN PLATFORM FOR PAYMENTS
January 14, 2018, 11:13:39 AM
I think you should do trading full time because trading has no fix time or moment for currency dumps and pumps. Traders are working day and night and as long they were able to click that buy and sell button.
If you want to be a trader, you must have a good computer, a strong internet connection and a good capital and everything can be learned from experience, if you start now you gotta need more experience to become skilled trader, otherwise, you will fail.
Activity: 179
Merit: 100
January 14, 2018, 11:09:22 AM
Activity: 854
Merit: 502
CTO & Spokesman
January 14, 2018, 11:02:20 AM
As long as your focus is on your normal activity and manage your time for your normal activity and cryptocurrency. As a multi tasker you can do everything even if its imposible but i'm sure you can do it and thats the life of true trader . You can do your normal life activities while you are in trading. Thats the of trader.
yes you dont need to monitor all your coin daily, as long as you believe in what coin you bought you can hodl it for  long term then wait for the right time to sell it, in that case you still have many time for other things you want to do.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
January 14, 2018, 10:54:16 AM
set alert to your phone or email, so you will life as normal,,
when you buy set an alert if your order being processed and you can open your phone or leptop to set the sell order,,
note : you can use tab trader or coiningy platform to set an alert
addition
try long term strategy, such as daily candle
if you watch in hour candle, your life will stuck in your screen
just focus on long term, set and forget
watch the news and set alarm
Activity: 138
January 14, 2018, 10:51:49 AM
please i need advice from those traders have has been in the business for long, how do you combine it with your other normal life activities , i mean cryptocurrency trading , i just started and am glued to my phone every second , advice will be appreciated  Grin Grin Grin Grin
Mostly will just like you anyway. This is how trader have to make sure there no wrong thing go.
Activity: 70
January 14, 2018, 10:40:26 AM
If you're watching your phone constantly - and have another job or studies - then you are going to make mistakes - being stressed is not a great way to trade sensibly, in any market.  Sure, the adrenaline is good and abuzz but you will make mistakes.  It's better to have set targets that you stick to - if you're a short term trader then set limits and levels at which you will sell/buy - you can place orders at those levels and just wait.  The same for longer trading too - set a level you'd like to sell at and wait - you always have options to buy/sell before.  Also, don't invest more than you can afford to lose/don't take unnecessary risks and do your homework - the more work you put in the more you will get out of it - of course that's the same with anything in life.  Accept any mistakes you make - that's just part of learning Smiley
Activity: 40
January 14, 2018, 10:32:37 AM
After a coin is listed on exchanges, trading is very similar to "traditional" trading (stocks, precious metals, ...). There should be enough ressources out there explaining strategies.
Activity: 182
Merit: 11
January 14, 2018, 07:08:45 AM
As long as your focus is on your normal activity and manage your time for your normal activity and cryptocurrency. As a multi tasker you can do everything even if its imposible but i'm sure you can do it and thats the life of true trader . You can do your normal life activities while you are in trading. Thats the of trader.
Activity: 34
January 14, 2018, 07:06:48 AM
At the beginning of the day, I was very busy, looking at my computer phone every day, looking at the price of coin, feeling very tired, and now I don't look at it every day.
Activity: 224
January 14, 2018, 06:57:50 AM
The work of a trader is very difficult, but damn interesting. Here you need to analyze a lot of information and at the same time make the right conclusions. You need to make a decision very quickly. And at the same time you can very well make both money and lose. But I like it.
Activity: 126
January 14, 2018, 06:35:52 AM
The life of a Trader is a combination of hard work, analysis, quick thinking and resilience.  Remember, this is a job done in front of a screen, looking at data coming from different markets and exchanges, and making the right decisions.  All our Traders say that the key is to have a clear strategy, keep clam and stay focused, even when things start to happen around you.  All of our Traders have at some time lost money; the secret is to be able to pick yourself up, learn from it and go again.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 252
January 14, 2018, 06:29:40 AM
please i need advice from those traders have has been in the business for long, how do you combine it with your other normal life activities , i mean cryptocurrency trading , i just started and am glued to my phone every second , advice will be appreciated  Grin Grin Grin Grin
You should not always glued to your smartphone, I think it's natural for you because I also used to like it, even though it is still doing that, you need a price prediction or price analysis so you do not have to keep monitoring the market all the time, which sometimes wastes your time and interferes with your work.
Activity: 36
January 14, 2018, 06:25:14 AM
I am a student and is really frustrating any time i drop my phone i think of gain or lost i might be making , but i cant stop cause is profitable
Well this is normal, at first, in any activity you will need to spend a lot of time studying,you will earn then you will have a rest.
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
January 14, 2018, 06:20:21 AM
Life of a trader: Don't trade without any plans because it's just like you travel in forest without any map or compass.
Activity: 532
BITCOIN IS THE CURRENCY OF THE GLOBE
January 14, 2018, 06:17:38 AM
As a trader you must be strategic in your approach,as you have another job,research on how to trade and set order when you not available,grow in the trade,use an amount you can afford to lose,overtime you become a professional with consistency.
Activity: 602
January 14, 2018, 06:10:09 AM
I'm doing this for part time and if you have a day job trading isn't really necessary, much better to hodl coins with better potential and participate in ICOs. In your off work trading is pretty much considerable.
You are right. And very important part of trading is set goals by quantity of deals per day\week\etc.
Pages:
Jump to: