Pages:
Author

Topic: life of a trader - page 72. (Read 30979 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 121
January 13, 2018, 11:13:29 PM
Being a trader is quite interesting. But it really requires more time and efforts. Undoubtedly, we take all risk in doing something, so as a traders we should be open for certain risks such as losses, but be positive enough that we go for earning .
bce
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
January 13, 2018, 05:30:48 PM
please i need advice from those traders have has been in the business for long, how do you combine it with your other normal life activities , i mean cryptocurrency trading , i just started and am glued to my phone every second , advice will be appreciated  Grin Grin Grin Grin
smart divide the time between your activities and your trading because I think it all depends on us who run because we ourselves know our ability and time of day
Activity: 1078
Merit: 342
Sinbad Mixer: Mix Your BTC Quickly
January 13, 2018, 05:21:01 PM
Well, the trader's life might be hard if you ask me. There is too much stress clouding the trader's mind. Too many questions and predictions are done by the trader. Trust me, the life of a trader is very tough. However, there are many various methods to forget the stress and those thoughts.

You should open your phone only at night. At the day, try to do some activities like hanging out with your friends, help your family with stuff, studying, working, and so on and so forth.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
January 13, 2018, 04:53:10 PM
please i need advice from those traders have has been in the business for long, how do you combine it with your other normal life activities , i mean cryptocurrency trading , i just started and am glued to my phone every second , advice will be appreciated  Grin Grin Grin Grin

I am not experienced trader, but I have been involved with a lot of work from home, so I have my rules. First and most important is discipline, if you don't have it, it's going to be hell for everybody around you. Second is to be very honest with yourself, if you lie to yourself, you cannot fix whatever problem you have and you are going to lie to love ones, as well. And third important think is strict schedule. You can make it one hour session 8 times a day, or one session 8 hours, but you have to keep it and if you brake it, you have to make it up for it. For example of you set 8 hour workday and you make 9 today, tomorrow you go for 7 hours. That is it! If you don't follow that you will always have problems home and your love ones will suffer.
Activity: 186
Merit: 10
January 13, 2018, 04:42:25 PM
The main problem for trader is the so called FOMO (Fear Of Missing Out). I mean, it's very difficult to close a session, because you're afraid that somethinf interesting will happen when you are not watching.
In the past, stock market, had a strict program, so it wasn't a problem. Now you are on global market, that is always open.
You need a strong discipline to not get crazy, believe me.
Activity: 84
January 13, 2018, 11:02:54 AM
Life of a trader = No sleep. Sleep is for the weak! Lol
Ahahahaha...Actually I can say the same! If you want to become a trader than you have to spend a lot of time on the cryptocurrency. That's okay for cryptotraders.
Activity: 447
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
January 13, 2018, 10:32:52 AM
The life of a trader is full of adrenaline, but - if you are not self disciplined - can be exausting and put at risk your health.
So, it's ok to make lot of money, but don't forget that computers don't need to sleep, you do!
so as not to jeopardize your health, you do not need to risk everything that you have, you need to follow a clear bankroll management like the professionals in poker do. This is a business with a high risk, but it can be minimized
Activity: 224
January 13, 2018, 10:22:54 AM
I have not been into trading because of the loss that I had from my first trading experience, but what I learned from other people is just list your goals, then after you reach them, forget about the coin's status, whether it increased or decreased. If you got a 10 percent profit, which you set, then you should go on and set another one. Regret is a painful feeling.
Activity: 273
Merit: 11
January 13, 2018, 10:14:46 AM
The life of a trader is full of adrenaline, but - if you are not self disciplined - can be exausting and put at risk your health.
So, it's ok to make lot of money, but don't forget that computers don't need to sleep, you do!
Activity: 392
Merit: 12
The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi
January 13, 2018, 08:35:10 AM
It is usually hard to find the balance between a new job and real life.  Every time a person takes up smth new,  it takes a lot of time. But some time will pass and you will manage your life and organize your days.
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
January 13, 2018, 08:29:07 AM
Life of a trader = No sleep. Sleep is for the weak! Lol
Activity: 238
January 13, 2018, 05:54:29 AM
Well, you will need to create a balanced lifestyle, and be more disciplined. If all you're seeing is red in your portfolio, just shut down your device and take a walk outside.
Activity: 966
Merit: 111
January 13, 2018, 03:30:42 AM
As a professional trader, you need to be very self disciplined, if you don't want to destroy your social and family life.
You risk spending your days (and your nights!) in a world of charts, numbers, japanese candles, fibonacci and so on, and to lose any contact with reality.
That's very bad, but we can just divide the time for the normal world and the crypto world. For example trading, you do not have every second or minute to see grarik for trading. You simply analyze and must be sure if you want to become a professional trader
Activity: 308
January 13, 2018, 03:30:24 AM
It is hard for a newbie to balance the work and the life of a trader. You should keep in mind taht you have to make a living by doing your job because the coins may bring you money or take money away from you. So in you spare time , you can do the trade.
Activity: 891
Merit: 500
January 12, 2018, 02:12:33 PM
I often trade every night to come because during the day there are activities in doing work offline So time to rest just for a while but I still enjoy trading in order to earn additional income every month.
It might be very stressful to some people though I like trading coins whenever I feel like it, playing with cryptocurrency is much better than trading stocks.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 294
January 12, 2018, 09:17:51 AM
please i need advice from those traders have has been in the business for long, how do you combine it with your other normal life activities.

How to I combine ? Simple. I put discipline to myself so that I can have time with my normal life and this trading in crypto. Not only that because I am doing signature campaigns ,social media campaigns and I am studying. It is very hard to do all this at the same time. There are so many sleepless nights but if you love what you are doing you can all of it. I have a very little or no time  with any other things.
You said you're glued to your phone. Not only you. Because right after I woke up I am urgently get my phone and do some crypto related things.
Activity: 151
January 12, 2018, 09:02:09 AM
Im new in trading but i spend my time in trading studying and searching about trading. but you can spend your time too with your family and do your other activity if you make a schedule and follow it.
Activity: 453
January 12, 2018, 08:49:28 AM
please i need advice from those traders have has been in the business for long, how do you combine it with your other normal life activities , i mean cryptocurrency trading , i just started and am glued to my phone every second , advice will be appreciated  Grin Grin Grin Grin

I suggest you with trading you do like this: allways look to get from currencyes more in just prefered currency... like: if you want to have more btc you look in a way to get more btc, if you want to have more eth, allways look in trading for more ethereum, or if by any chance market for that currency isn't big only like: BTC/DGB  and if you want more DGB then you should watch to have more DGB, when it's high sell a little, when it's a little lower buy double... for instance... let the time pass between the trades that you do, at least 2h but preferably 1-3 days, also that depends on cryptocurrency market flow. whatever crypto you chose you should see their graph and act acordingly, also beware of % because on exchanges everything is in btc vs. other currencyes, so, no it's not in dollars, if it's in % plus in dollars it could be -% in btc...you can see all that here master it: coinmarketcap.com

Well, for me works, dunno what yall think? even if currency is getting even lower you can allways buy more... yes you could sell it at all high, but how will you know, it could drop everything by even 80%

also use dollars too, on bitstamp and kraken you can buy dollars with bitcoin, another alternative is USDT if using other exchanges, so when it's bitcoin high sell, when it's low or lower than usual, buy...

also works for other currencyes, when bitcoin is low, the value of other currencyes usualy increases, because of bitcoin droping from high price.
Activity: 361
Merit: 17
January 12, 2018, 08:34:59 AM

Actually i am not long time in trading specially in cryptocurrency but i have something to do to manage my time.
Normally i do my normal life at first and the rest i do for trading. I never trade when i am in real job. So far it is going well.
If you take your times for thinking more about it, I believe  that you will have a good plan to do it easily and conveniently. There are many methods for you to use. For example , you spend 10 minutes a day taking a list for your normal activity and then try to do  it. It will be better for you to make your use of time suitably in every activity. You should have a balanced division because the main work is more important than investing in crypto, so you must spend more time for real work than others.
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
January 12, 2018, 03:14:42 AM
I often trade every night to come because during the day there are activities in doing work offline So time to rest just for a while but I still enjoy trading in order to earn additional income every month.
Pages:
Jump to: