Pages:
Author

Topic: life of a trader - page 78. (Read 30979 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 103
Thinking on the higher plane of existence.
January 07, 2018, 01:05:37 AM
Life of a trader is terrible if we speak about our nerves - even expierience cannot help us sometimes...
The life of a trader is a very stressful one that is why day trading is not something that a lot of people can do for a lot of time, not only it takes your time, it takes your health away since you cannot sleep if you made a bad trade or you may decide to also leave some important family meeting because the market was hot and you needed to make some trades.
This things happen to those people invest money that they are not ready to lose, please bear in mind that investing is like gamble, you may earn or you may lose. I suggest that if you want  to have more time with your family while trading, then long term investment is the right one for you, it doesn not consume much time unlike in day trading.
Activity: 840
Merit: 502
January 07, 2018, 01:00:00 AM
Life of a trader is terrible if we speak about our nerves - even expierience cannot help us sometimes...
The life of a trader is a very stressful one that is why day trading is not something that a lot of people can do for a lot of time, not only it takes your time, it takes your health away since you cannot sleep if you made a bad trade or you may decide to also leave some important family meeting because the market was hot and you needed to make some trades.
Activity: 652
Merit: 250
Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!
December 15, 2017, 11:28:53 AM
please i need advice from those traders have has been in the business for long, how do you combine it with your other normal life activities , i mean cryptocurrency trading , i just started and am glued to my phone every second , advice will be appreciated  Grin Grin Grin Grin

To become a trader you need to be very patient and will have to be very strong to handle a loss . For a trader it can be very likely to get some losses in the beginning . So start with trading less amounts and learing from each experience . You will have to be very much indulged in the market and have to keep any eye on all the ups and downs . Before trading a coin , you will have to be veyr sure about it . Do your homework , study the coin !!  If you are just going to play with your luck  then that would be less trading and more gambling .            
Activity: 462
December 15, 2017, 11:07:22 AM
Life of a trader is always nervous. If you are trading in crypto thats it.
But if you are traading stocks-forex then thats little more stress.

may have some trader even they might have been getting so nervous but they make their self in a calm way how it may be possible cause this is what they deserve for and this is the best thing to do for they can have at least some right decision to go for.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277
December 15, 2017, 10:53:47 AM
Try to forget about it during the day, especially if you have a day job. You would never be able to react quickly during the day and take meaningful actions. What I do is every night I try to watch the trends, read some news and adjust my portfolio for the next day, if necessary. Checking your phone every second just won't fly.

I'd second this. There are plenty of ups and downs that you can take advantage of in evenings or weekends, or even if you restrict yourself to a few hours per week. The thing with doing it full-time is that if you are just one person, it is impossible - you have to sleep at least! I now trade only occasionally, generally the odd evening here or there. Yes you may miss some good opportunities, but there are plenty out there.
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
December 15, 2017, 10:42:00 AM
please i need advice from those traders have has been in the business for long, how do you combine it with your other normal life activities , i mean cryptocurrency trading , i just started and am glued to my phone every second , advice will be appreciated  Grin Grin Grin Grin
don't think too much buy btc now then sell it in high price.The chance for profit is big so do an investment now but prepare yourself also in the negative thing like bitcoin is no more in the future,i think also we need this in life so it's forever or non stop because of that,Moreover try to invest to experience what is the cycle of trading here then study more about bitcoin here in forum to earn more like how to join in some open campaigns or how to play gambling to earn btc.
Activity: 621
Merit: 288
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
December 15, 2017, 10:40:30 AM
Life of a trader is always nervous. If you are trading in crypto thats it.
But if you are traading stocks-forex then thats little more stress.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
December 15, 2017, 10:32:17 AM
I think the best strategy when trading in altcoin is, buy and hold it for as long as you can. Just leave it in your wallet and only sell it at least one year later.
is not  easy for me as a beginner,  even in lecture  hall, I just hope I get use to dropping  my phone.. Lolzz
Activity: 285
Merit: 102
December 15, 2017, 10:23:39 AM
I think the best strategy when trading in altcoin is, buy and hold it for as long as you can. Just leave it in your wallet and only sell it at least one year later.
Activity: 1176
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
December 15, 2017, 09:52:11 AM
the life of a trader must be full of tricks and skills and the ability to buy and sell, sometimes the life of a trader is not always good if you lose but if you get a profit certainly will be happy and get a big profit. sometimes money becomes a very big bet in trading.
Activity: 210
Merit: 12
December 15, 2017, 09:44:18 AM

Trading can be tricky and very risky, but with patience you will get profit too. Research is important ofcourse, and asking help from other experienced traders is great too.
Activity: 502
Merit: 100
December 15, 2017, 09:22:26 AM
please i need advice from those traders have has been in the business for long, how do you combine it with your other normal life activities , i mean cryptocurrency trading , i just started and am glued to my phone every second , advice will be appreciated  Grin Grin Grin Grin

As a first timer i would say that don't put all your money in trading because you are just a starter and for sure you will experience to lose your money.
Activity: 251
Merit: 101
December 15, 2017, 09:13:32 AM

During the first half year you can expect too lose money and to constantly think about crypto, trying to figure out why you are loosing the money and what you can do against it.
Answer is we all lost money at the beginning and you can only keep going forward.

I agree with you, we must be able, have force to lose money and go on, otherwise we have nothing to do with this business
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
Unibright Token Launch - 10th April 2018
December 15, 2017, 04:05:55 AM
Life of a trade isnt an easy life,mostly you cant sleep while you are thinking about your trades.
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
December 15, 2017, 04:05:19 AM
please i need advice from those traders have has been in the business for long, how do you combine it with your other normal life activities , i mean cryptocurrency trading , i just started and am glued to my phone every second , advice will be appreciated  Grin Grin Grin Grin

Check trader signals in telegram, I've found many sucessfully tips but never tried them because I currently hold no coins for investments.
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
December 15, 2017, 04:04:21 AM
If you want to be a good trader, you need to invest quite a lot of time into understanding how things work, and the best way to do that is to be constantly involved into it. Its just the way it is, after a while you will have a lot clearer understanding, and will need a lot less time to do things.
Activity: 616
Merit: 124
December 15, 2017, 03:59:12 AM

Traders do not have any normal life activities except eating. When i was trading i was even setting my alarm to every 1 hour at night. And i was checking all altcoins 7/24. So hard. But that is the only way to make good profit.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 255
December 15, 2017, 01:37:27 AM
Life of trader is simple because if he can manage to hold the coins as long as possible he can make some decent income. Otherwise he will stuck at one point and cannot make more profit on the investment he made.
Activity: 840
Merit: 502
December 15, 2017, 01:17:46 AM
It will depend entirely on what kind of trader you are, if you are the kind of trader that has another job then you are better off learning something else than day trading, look for other charts with a longer time period, that way you do not have to be in front of your computer every single second for fear of missing a good trade, besides even if you miss one, there are going to be more good trades in the future.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
December 14, 2017, 11:42:47 PM
The best thing is to have a trading strategy and be discipline to stick to it, staying glued to the system will make you over trade and will result inot more losses because there is tendency you might want to chase your losses
Pages:
Jump to: