Pages:
Author

Topic: Lightning miner ! 4ghs 80 usd Wow - page 9. (Read 20900 times)

RHA
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
March 03, 2013, 08:40:24 PM
Sure, send me $75 and I'll send you something that mines bits at 4 GH/s today (well, tomorrow, Monday the 3rd).
Are we using the same calendar?  Now that is a ship date you can not possibly make...  
Even when joking you set an impossible ship date LOL sorry couldn't resist!!!
Why is that a ship date I can't possibly make?  I assure you with 100% confidence that I can make that ship date.  (...)
accurate dates just aren't your thing are they?
Will you please start making sense?  What the hell are you talking about?

Inaba, tomorrow Monday is the 4th, not the 3th. (Edited the number, as I mistakenly wrote "5th" because looking at date past midnight. Funny to make an error while correcting someone. Smiley )

(BTW, as bumping is done, a small update of https://forums.butterflylabs.com/announcements/692-bfl-asic-status-2.html would be welcome, please.)
Activity: 866
Merit: 1001
March 03, 2013, 08:19:48 PM
Well a little update on this.,.

I have spoken to their support. Now I will take back some of my statements posted early on. I will give this company the time to send me their unit.

I will be going into testing and I will if allowed to post pictures, videos of the unit then I will do this.. I will be going into testing with this product to actually see if it is real or not. Shipping details have been sent to them and now awaiting details of everything to be sent back to me..

From what I understand I should also be beta testing their mammoth device. So I will also be able to let people know limited info during the beta.

Phil
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000
March 03, 2013, 08:18:48 PM
Nowhere on the site that I can find does it say it actually mines bitcoins.  The site says a lot of things, but it does not say that. 

You may end up getting exactly what you ordered.  I'm not sure what Bit Mining is, but I'm sure I can produce a $75 device from my closet that does 4,000 MH/s mining bits of one sort of another.

Ya, but can you deliver it in less than 8 months?

Sure, send me $75 and I'll send you something that mines bits at 4 GH/s today (well, tomorrow, Monday the 3rd).

Are we using the same calendar?  Now that is a ship date you can not possibly make... 

Why is that a ship date I can't possibly make?  I assure you with 100% confidence that I can make that ship date.  I'll even do escrow.  You will get a 4 GH/s device that mines bits shipped out tomorrow for $75, assuming you're in the US.  If you are international, you'll have to cover shipping.

Will you please start making sense?  What the hell are you talking about?
Activity: 866
March 03, 2013, 08:17:26 PM
Nowhere on the site that I can find does it say it actually mines bitcoins.  The site says a lot of things, but it does not say that.  

You may end up getting exactly what you ordered.  I'm not sure what Bit Mining is, but I'm sure I can produce a $75 device from my closet that does 4,000 MH/s mining bits of one sort of another.

Can I get the bfl device I paid for last July first. Until then I trust them as much as I trust u and bfl. Same risk in my view
legendary
Activity: 1820
March 03, 2013, 08:09:58 PM
Well a little update on this.,.

I have spoken to their support. Now I will take back some of my statements posted early on. I will give this company the time to send me their unit.

I will be going into testing and I will if allowed to post pictures, videos of the unit then I will do this.. I will be going into testing with this product to actually see if it is real or not. Shipping details have been sent to them and now awaiting details of everything to be sent back to me..

legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1756
Verified Bernie Bro - Feel The Bern!
March 03, 2013, 08:02:16 PM
Nowhere on the site that I can find does it say it actually mines bitcoins.  The site says a lot of things, but it does not say that. 

You may end up getting exactly what you ordered.  I'm not sure what Bit Mining is, but I'm sure I can produce a $75 device from my closet that does 4,000 MH/s mining bits of one sort of another.

Are we using the same calendar?  Now that is a ship date you can not possibly make... 

Why is that a ship date I can't possibly make?  I assure you with 100% confidence that I can make that ship date.  I'll even do escrow.  You will get a 4 GH/s device that mines bits shipped out tomorrow for $75, assuming you're in the US.  If you are international, you'll have to cover shipping.

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
March 03, 2013, 07:58:12 PM
The Device has a power supply of 4.5W of power and it hashes at  4Gh.(Mhash/s 4,000)
Then that is perhaps the LOWEST power consumption out of any of the ASICS
I.E 90W for 80GH , for a FULLY loaded PSU.

I've asked for a teardown sample... which I will pay for if it is not a scam.
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
March 03, 2013, 07:55:53 PM

Wasnt the 22nd also your "everything" goes wrong date and we'll still ship date? How'd that work out for you?
legendary
March 03, 2013, 07:50:41 PM

Activity: 238
March 03, 2013, 07:48:25 PM
The cd probably contains a virus that steals your wallet.dat
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
March 03, 2013, 07:47:23 PM
Nowhere on the site that I can find does it say it actually mines bitcoins.  The site says a lot of things, but it does not say that.  

You may end up getting exactly what you ordered.  I'm not sure what Bit Mining is, but I'm sure I can produce a $75 device from my closet that does 4,000 MH/s mining bits of one sort of another.

Known scammer AKA "BFL_Josh", dont send him anything.
Activity: 182
March 03, 2013, 07:46:15 PM
You gotta take a little jokin' Inaba here. This is kinda funny either way
legendary
March 03, 2013, 07:45:35 PM

legendary
March 03, 2013, 07:39:33 PM

Activity: 182
March 03, 2013, 07:39:08 PM

Bit mining nice catch.

But watch out for making promises you can't keep. Or have they been in the closet all this time?
legendary
March 03, 2013, 07:38:07 PM

Activity: 462
March 03, 2013, 07:34:29 PM

you went and actually ordered well I wish you the best of luck in getting the product from them if you get the device then am sure if this is legit and then you etc then will hold more value to it. The other question is that their stopping product on them the million $ question is why if their a new company providing new hardware one would only continue to make products.

Yep, I thought I would take the risk, it is only $75 and not big in the scale of things. So by next week (week starting the 11th) we will know if they are the real deal or not.

Phil

Those money has gone to Irad to fight terrorist for you. Unfortunately they will never come back. You're a money murderer.
Activity: 462
March 03, 2013, 07:28:33 PM

LOL thats a good point
legendary
March 03, 2013, 07:26:39 PM

uck
Activity: 94
Merit: 10
March 03, 2013, 07:24:08 PM
so the scam is that its 4 M/h  not 4 G/h ? hahahahaha... that explains a lot....  that is sooo worth 75$....
Pages:
Jump to: