Pages:
Author

Topic: Like Facebook, will Twitter welcome blockchain?? - page 10. (Read 1799 times)

Activity: 83
Merit: 0
social media companies are always racing against each other. I do not know about Twitter, but if facebook does it, many other companies follow it. And I think this race is good for us Smiley
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
Facebook will probably create its own cryptocurrency.
As for Twitter, they are likely to introduce technology to use third-party cryptocurrency.
legendary
Activity: 3542
Merit: 1352
Cashback 15%
I can't think of any practical reasons for twitter to engage in the talks about the blockchain tech. There simply isn't any ideal application of the tech in their platform not unless they try to do something big and something more interesting in the future. If they're just looking to create their own crypto like Facebook, I wonder whether people would really buy into those. Maybe they're better off being social media giants and stay as is.
Activity: 154
Merit: 3
more recently, facebook was against all ICO and now ?! The potential for blocking, as it turned out, is also of interest to Facebook: the company has already appointed a project manager to investigate the possibilities of introducing technology. As it became known, David Marcus will answer for this task.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
The question is roaming in my mind just after hearing that FB is going to explore blockchain and might launch their very own crypto. Like Facebook, is twitter thinking on the same way?? What do you think??I hope Twitter to be also in the industry that may take the business in another level.

Your valuable thoughts are appreciated.
Pages:
Jump to: