Pages:
Author

Topic: Like Facebook, will Twitter welcome blockchain?? - page 3. (Read 1799 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 10
Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX
This is a good question and I think it can happen because facebook and twitter are more or less like brothers so when Facebook accepts blockchain it will come to a time that Twitter too will accept.
Activity: 434
Facebook is still silent about this. But they certainly are developing their own blockchain. They just wait for the right time for the presentation.
Activity: 350
Blockchain is growing day by day in importance. Because like Facebook and more and more many global companies and organisations are exploring what this revolutionary technology will mean for their business.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
I will participate in the development of Facebook and Twitter for the future. Both of these social media are very well known today, they will promote Blockchain that will be available to everyone about information and its benefits as a result of different people or countries will provide legal validity to be able to use it. The number of investors will increase and prices will be higher so that they get better profits than this. Cool
Activity: 392
Merit: 1
I think Twitter allows Facebook to move first to try to make the token itself.
if Facebook gets big profits and successes ...
Then Twitter will also advance in the crypto world ...
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
The social media race for bitcoin is a great thing to bitcoin. Since Facebook is agitating for it own blockchain, there is know how other social media like twitter and others will not think of having there's
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
Yes. Actually it is almost equal the population of Facebook and Twitter users who are also in Blockchain industry.
Activity: 644
Merit: 261
They all will welcome it because they see future on it and dont want to be left out in joining the revolution now ,both google apple etc will all join soon.

They may adopt blockchain technology as it is the in technology nowadays and it would save them a lot of money as well if they would use this kind of technology but then the question would still be if they would have a cryptocurrency for it. They may adopt the backbone of cryptocurrency which is blockchain technology but they have the option not to make a cryptocurrency along with it. There are already many companies who are studying blockchain technology but do not consider making a cryptocurency.

It's allegedly making noise that Facebook will develop its own crypto currency, then the next news seems reversed after banning all ICO related advertisements. Finally, reversed again which bring good news that they assigned a developer to handle about blockchain that might integrate to Facebook.

I saw a post of Mark Zuckerberg about blockchain technology but he didn't mention about a cryptocurrency. They many consider adopting the technology but not the cryptocurrency although it would be a big help for them if they would actually launch an ICO because they may able to collect billions from investors like what happen with telegram.

Activity: 112
They all will welcome it because they see future on it and dont want to be left out in joining the revolution now ,both google apple etc will all join soon.
platform for everyday business
The question is roaming in my mind just after hearing that FB is going to explore blockchain and might launch their very own crypto. Like Facebook, is twitter thinking on the same way?? What do you think??I hope Twitter to be also in the industry that may take the business in another level.

Your valuable thoughts are appreciated.

Actualy everythings has deserve to become part of the blockchain technology,especially in twitter it the most  usefull website in order to advertise  everything about digital technology system,just like facebook theres an news feed that they are going to explore in blockhain,therefore we hoping thats twitter become a part of crypto technology soon.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
this technology makes sense to run at least for popularity. that's what Facebook does, and maybe Twitter does
Activity: 686
Merit: 104
the media, always influenced by other media because they compete to be the best. when Facebook receives blockchain, the possibility of twitter to receive it is also very large.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
The question is roaming in my mind just after hearing that FB is going to explore blockchain and might launch their very own crypto. Like Facebook, is twitter thinking on the same way?? What do you think??I hope Twitter to be also in the industry that may take the business in another level.

Your valuable thoughts are appreciated.

I dont think so. Already facebook against crypto currency. So i think it will take some years to facebook launch their own crypto. Eventhough that will not make much impact here. Because already many potential coins are there.
Activity: 350
It's allegedly making noise that Facebook will develop its own crypto currency, then the next news seems reversed after banning all ICO related advertisements. Finally, reversed again which bring good news that they assigned a developer to handle about blockchain that might integrate to Facebook.
Activity: 476
Merit: 12
I can't think of any practical reasons for twitter to engage in the talks about the blockchain tech. There simply isn't any ideal application of the tech in their platform not unless they try to do something big and something more interesting in the future. If they're just looking to create their own crypto like Facebook, I wonder whether people would really buy into those. Maybe they're better off being social media giants and stay as is.

It is possible for twitter to initiate the use of blockchain technology in the platform. It can be applicable like steemit. The more upvote you have the more steem. In the case of twitter it can be apply to retweets and likes.
Activity: 602
In my opinion, all that can happen and not just Twitter that explores blockchain, maybe in the future Google will also follow in the footsteps of Facebook, hopefully.
With the popularity and development of blockchain, there will be more technology companies to research and develop blockchain technology!
Twitter has more user bases, and if you develop cryptocurrencies, Twitter's cryptocurrency will be very successful!
Activity: 177
as I recall the tweeter has launched its own token.
if not mistaken, the token name is TWIST, and that's great for cryptocurrency.

maybe the reference you can check is: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/anntwist-twist-revolutionising-blockchain-accessibility-2900186

(please correct me if I'm wrong)
Activity: 1
this is interesting. we will see what happens.
Activity: 336
seems to have been on the previous page, facebook, twiter and other social media currently issuing rules for not receiving digital currency advertising such as BTC, ICO, CRYPTO and including BLOCKCHAIN. he said,, disturbing the convenience of the users of social media. But even so bitcoin users are now increasing..no influence it all ..
Pages:
Jump to: