Pages:
Author

Topic: Like Facebook, will Twitter welcome blockchain?? - page 4. (Read 1799 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 5
Not twitter, everything will be involved blockchain in future. Blockchain is a technology, and who is not involved will be out of this game.
Activity: 475
Merit: 1
Facebook and twitter is a part so people can block blockchain and cryptocurrency these ways to recognize them so we have social media bounty to earn and promote the ico.
Activity: 569
Merit: 250
I can't think of any practical reasons for twitter to engage in the talks about the blockchain tech. There simply isn't any ideal application of the tech in their platform not unless they try to do something big and something more interesting in the future. If they're just looking to create their own crypto like Facebook, I wonder whether people would really buy into those. Maybe they're better off being social media giants and stay as is.
I also think that way, when compared to both platforms, facebook has more services than twitter, because if twitter also follow facebook step in launching coins, then what will be the coin? one of the facebook services that can be developed with technology blockchain is facebook advertising, many use it because of its simplicity, this is one of the reasons facebook launched its first coin, I do not think for twitter
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
Some better tools remain focused without the absolute truth of the blockchain. Deleting content and banning users is just easier in this situation. People in the social aspect of technology have realized the value of its face, it will be used more widely than it has been too long in the future. Soon, most if not all will follow
Activity: 812
Merit: 101
this is good news, facebook has great popularity in the world, but i see that many facebook users do not know crypto.

the owner of twitter also responds crypto well, so, in my opinion twitter will also create crypto like facebook.
Activity: 76
with the development of blockchain at the moment. I believe that both facebook and twitter will welcome blockchain in near future
Activity: 80
I think twitter can not do the same even if they want to. Users can only advertise bitcoin but twitter as a whole I think is impossible. Twitter supports strong blockchain. Maybe one day twitter will switch to blockchain technology in running the project. I also believe that if twitter has adopted blockchain technology it will most likely also create an electronic money currency for use on twitter. If Twitter decides against crypto, it will affect the cryptographic community very badly. It has also been the means for celebrities to share their encrypted investments with their fans. They are struggling with their own development and therefore can not make such harsh steps.
Activity: 65
hope twitter because both Twitter and facebook are social media so twitter can follow to join the blockchain and population growth. I can not think of any real reason for twitter to participate in blockchain technology talks.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
Facebook is so popular in whole world.But theres no exact confirmation about facebook join cryptocurrency hopefully they will and so twitter because both twitter and facebook is a social media so it might be twitter will follow to join blockchain and grow population
Activity: 210
then what about this ANN: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-twist-revolutionising-blockchain-accessibility-twitter-bounty-3024588

I hope all of them will be answered when you see the Announcement above, so Tweeter launches his own Cryptocurrency. And hope to the future of this project can be successful as what we expect.
Activity: 238
Many corporations are thinking about the crypto currency, because these are additional investments in their development, and these investments are not secured by anything.
Activity: 19
Could be possible, actually why not? Becoming a blockchain just gives more opportunities for the members.
Activity: 238
Merit: 15
As soon as Twitter announces the creation of its own crypto currency, then they will cancel all their prohibitions)
Activity: 728
Merit: 254
Well I'm facebook, it is so much possible for them do these e kind of things because they have the instruments to do it. They have all the platforms that they need.  In contrast,  I think twitter cannot do the same even they want to.  They do not have the application or the feature to do the things that facebook can do. Users can just promote bitcoin but twitter as a whole I think cannot.
Activity: 99
Merit: 1
More parties are open with the presence of blockchain then make this world more advanced. If many people are aware of the great technology of blockchain then I am sure that all the work will be easier with the help of blockchain. It should be if the emergence of great technology that we support, not even we hate it for no apparent reason. When we are more watered down then we have to accept that technology is good. I am sure if twitter can adopt blockchain technology then the twitter user market can be more extensive.
Activity: 21
YES definitely twitter should welcome because this the beneficial for investors because there is many doors open for investing in crypto currency, if Facebook launch their own currency then definitely twitter do same because social media platforms doing races with each other and this will help us and peoples will be attract for digital currency.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 106
Available for rent
Twitter strongly supports blockchain. This is evident from the openness of twitter to crypto currency while the technology underlying crypto currency is blockchain technology. Maybe one day twitter will switch to blockchain technology in running the project. Blockchain technology is proven to facilitate human activities so I'm sure the longer the more people who want to adopt this technology. I also believe if twitter has adopted blockchain technology then most likely will also create a coin of crypto currency for use on the twitter. Of course this will be an advantage for twitter.

If Twitter decides to go against crypto, it will affect the crypto community very badly. This is because Twitter has played an important roles in promotion of coins and all new projects use it. It has also been the medium for celebs to share their crypto investments with their fans.

However, I do not think that Twitter is going to ban crypto. They are struggling with their own growth and thus cannot take such harsh steps currently.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
I also hope for the future that facebook twitter will participate in the development of crypto because both of this media is so popular that if in applied then for the future all the world community will better understand about the world of cryptocurrency.
yes I agree with you, if these two greatest social media are involved in the development of crypto world, it will make the crypto world grow and increasingly popular again, and it will be easier to get people in the world faster to know the crypto world.
Activity: 72
I think it could happen, even likely it will happen. facebook has opened the door with the development of this technology, I think some other big companies will follow its path.
Activity: 616
Merit: 30
The question is roaming in my mind just after hearing that FB is going to explore blockchain and might launch their very own crypto. Like Facebook, is twitter thinking on the same way?? What do you think??I hope Twitter to be also in the industry that may take the business in another level.

Your valuable thoughts are appreciated.

The possibilities are endless when we talk about crypto, especially with the kind of technology we have today, it will go on generations after another. People in the social side of  tech has noticed it's face value, it'll be more widely used than it is already too long in the future

Those who take blockchains in their system are smart enough to figure out this is the way to go. Soon, most if not all will follow
Pages:
Jump to: