Pages:
Author

Topic: Like Facebook, will Twitter welcome blockchain?? - page 9. (Read 1799 times)

Activity: 459
Merit: 10
The question is roaming in my mind just after hearing that FB is going to explore blockchain and might launch their very own crypto. Like Facebook, is twitter thinking on the same way?? What do you think??I hope Twitter to be also in the industry that may take the business in another level.

Your valuable thoughts are appreciated.
I think this will happen in the future because the Crypto market is bringing a lot of benefits to startups.
Facebook and Twitter decided to enter the Crypto market is a very smart decision, and the value of FB and Twitter will increase significantly. That is probably the smartest strategy of technology companies at the moment. That will make the two grow stronger.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
The question is roaming in my mind just after hearing that FB is going to explore blockchain and might launch their very own crypto. Like Facebook, is twitter thinking on the same way?? What do you think??I hope Twitter to be also in the industry that may take the business in another level.

Your valuable thoughts are appreciated.

I have not heard the news about facebook that will adopt the blockchain system.
or maybe I left behind this information, are there any articles or links that you can show as evidence? because I really doubt this
Activity: 868
Merit: 16
Twitter will take the same step as facebook, if facebook succeeded in creating its own cryptocurrency and using blockchain technology. This is the same when facebook prohibits cryptocurrency ads and steps followed by twitter. Because social media should continue to update and follow technological developments, if they do not take steps to use the latest technology then I am sure social media will be abandoned by its users.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
If facebook publish it token, undoubtedly twitter will do it. tokens related to some popular social networks will attract billions of users
Activity: 35
Merit: 3
They will come around eventually.
Activity: 93
I don't think we need a blockchain for everything. Some stuff better stay centralized without blockchain's absolute truth.

There are all kinds of weird people use the internet, they'll upload and share all kinds of weird things. I am not saying they don't do it already and we can win against them but with a centralized authority at least admins can remove the content that the majority don't want to see.

Let's say someone came up with a social media platform based on blockchain, are we going to fork everytime one person uploads CP? Deleting the content and banning the user is just easier in this situation.
Yes,I agree with your statement.
Activity: 40
Merit: 1
I don't know actually because on the one hand Twitter hasn't ever said anything about their interest in any of crypto technologies but on the other hand we all have seen major breaks in their security in the recent times and I don't think that they're happy about it. Probably they're looking for some new solution and in that case blockchain is the best option they can get. Problem is that blockchain can be really slow if working with such a big amount of data and they understand it. So... shall see.
Activity: 280
After repeatedly banning ICO ads on FB and TW.  Now they have a job to build a separate blockchain.  Is this the plot of the big FB TW
Activity: 120
Facebook and twitter are market leaders in social media network and they are competitors. What Facebook does will prompt Twitter to do so. Let see the outcome of Facebook exploration of blockchain technology first,before one can think if twitter will follow.
legendary
Activity: 3276
Merit: 2442
I don't think we need a blockchain for everything. Some stuff better stay centralized without blockchain's absolute truth.

There are all kinds of weird people use the internet, they'll upload and share all kinds of weird things. I am not saying they don't do it already and we can win against them but with a centralized authority at least admins can remove the content that the majority don't want to see.

Let's say someone came up with a social media platform based on blockchain, are we going to fork everytime one person uploads CP? Deleting the content and banning the user is just easier in this situation.
Activity: 100
 If big companies have their own currency, this will definitely affect others and so that using crypto currency would be easier for all of us. Hope we hear soon the same news from Twitter and the others.
Activity: 350
I also think that Facebook and Twitter will definitely use Blockchain technology to make progress or advance their business in the future, and I am sure it will be successful.
Activity: 484
Merit: 11
I think it possible for twitter will launch their own crypto. That 2 platforms of social media have potential to develop new technology and make them grow bigger than now. Like an article platform like steem and golos, twitter and facebook can be participate to blockchain technology.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
I also hope for the future that facebook twitter will participate in the development of crypto because both of this media is so popular that if in applied then for the future all the world community will better understand about the world of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
I think these two media giants like twitter and facebook are controlling social media and digital technology in interacting all the people around the world, so if they want to expand their business in my opinion it could happen. Because developing their business is one of their strategies to survive the business competition because I think there are many social media out there who are ready to replace them if they do not create a new breakthrough in winning their business competition.
Activity: 280
Merit: 102
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
I think these tech giants are sort of looking for the guinea pig - the ones that will forge the way ahead of them. If Facebook makes a headway, they'll most certainly follow suit if they don't want to be left behind.
Activity: 28
I think most, if not all business and industries will adopt cryptocurrency. Who wants to get left behind and look like a loser, right?
Activity: 478
Merit: 250
I think it will happen with the blockchain become more  and mor popluar!
Activity: 462
Merit: 252
well if they want to improve their product and remain as one of the top social media sites then they should follow suit , people like innovation and this will also serve to increase their membership and help them to also retain their customer base , it will also serve to market the cryptocurrency industry and also force people to educate themselves on the subject matter, and this also provides a means through which twitter can raise monies to improve their product.
Activity: 126
I wonder why Twitter will launch their own cryptocurrency?
It may be to go with the flow.
Pages:
Jump to: