Pages:
Author

Topic: Like Facebook, will Twitter welcome blockchain?? - page 5. (Read 1799 times)

Activity: 73
Merit: 0
Because developing their business is one of their strategies for surviving business competition because I think there are many social media ready to replace them if they do not make a new breakthrough. in their competitive business competition. Some better tools stay focused without the absolute truth of the blockchain. I'm not saying that they do not do it and we can win against them, but with a centralized organization at least admins can remove content that most do not want to see. Deleting content and banning users is just easier in this situation.
Activity: 471
Merit: 100
The question is roaming in my mind just after hearing that FB is going to explore blockchain and might launch their very own crypto. Like Facebook, is twitter thinking on the same way?? What do you think??I hope Twitter to be also in the industry that may take the business in another level.

Your valuable thoughts are appreciated.
I heard through of some crypto currencies online news portal,Recently facebook authority announced regarding lunching their own crypto i don't know it's true or false.I have never seen such news about twitter.
Activity: 644
Merit: 259
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
The time is coming when almost all the major companies and institutions are going to embrace the blockchain technology and will start using it. Most companies have already started using it and the rest will soon follow once they know it's potential.
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
BitcoinSN - The Real Bitcoin!!!
The question is roaming in my mind just after hearing that FB is going to explore blockchain and might launch their very own crypto. Like Facebook, is twitter thinking on the same way?? What do you think??I hope Twitter to be also in the industry that may take the business in another level.

Yes, even I think the same way and I believe that Twitter will soon explore the blockchain and they will soon launch their own cryptocurrency coin and even Facebook is planning to do this. And I have also got rumors that Facebook is buying the Coinbase company and if this is true then you can see twitter will also jump in the blockchain industry because they don't want to leave behind in the queue in the ongoing trend of Cryptocurrency and i believe that Twitter will get success if they create their own cryptocurrency coin.
Activity: 225
Merit: 1
Twitter strongly supports blockchain. This is evident from the openness of twitter to crypto currency while the technology underlying crypto currency is blockchain technology. Maybe one day twitter will switch to blockchain technology in running the project. Blockchain technology is proven to facilitate human activities so I'm sure the longer the more people who want to adopt this technology. I also believe if twitter has adopted blockchain technology then most likely will also create a coin of crypto currency for use on the twitter. Of course this will be an advantage for twitter.
Activity: 560
In my opinion, twitter also welcomes blockchain well. If twitter does not open with blockchain, it is not possible if twitter permits blockchain ads, crypto currency ads, and ICO ads. Until now twitter still supports this technology. I think as long as this blockchain technology exists then twitter will still support blockchain. If twitter oppose blockchain then twitter will incur losses because blockchain users will leave twitter. For twitter that will create its own crypto currency coins, I'm not sure of that.
Activity: 154
Most Wellcome facebook and Twitter in Blockchain but they should launch their own Cryptocurrency that's sound is good.
Activity: 356
Merit: 14
https://exiptoken.io/

If you look at the current market trends and the way the businesses behave in the recent history, I think there will be a time in the near future where the businesses can not refuse to embrace the blockchain as a major technology(or a concept) and ICOs to fulfill the funding requirement of their projects. Hence, I do feel that even the FB and Twitter will have to go for it, even if they like it or not, but the time will decide when to make that move.
Activity: 70
SteamIt  worlds first blockchain based social media  is run of the blockchain likewise we see facebook and twitter and other social media will adapt to blockchain and they may built their own cryptocurrency as well
Activity: 1274
Merit: 513
I see some news facebook company have plan to create own cyrpto coin and maybe it will effect some good or bad.
I hope more companies like twitter will explore blockchain so it will become more popular again and many people will invest.
Activity: 560
I think more and more social media platforms that support blockchain. I think this is very good news and it will have an effect on the development of the blockchain system.
Activity: 395
Market Integration Platform
In near future, it will not be real. I think this social media will stand by opposite for updating platform. It is a popular thing to get blockchain, but for another side, it is too much expensive and can be not useful.
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
Blockchain technology is a game-changing concept! With the increasing use cases for Blockchain and cryptocurrencies many large businesses and corporations are gradually embracing the technology, as you have said Facebook is one such business. So I am not surprised at all if Twitter jumps into this technology and use it to enhance their business.
Activity: 30

Well maybe not right now but I certainly hope soon! The sooner the big players adopt blockchain in any official capacity the better for the space. I think it is inevitable though, all great tech takes time to become adopted.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10

That's a great news. It will be even better when Twitter creates their own coin. But if I do not remember wrong, then Twitter has also prohibited ads ICO like Facebook

Everything can change and make sure that social networks like facebook and twitter will not give up the profit from crypto advertising. Good signals start coming back to the cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 308
social media companies are always racing against each other. I do not know about Twitter, but if facebook does it, many other companies follow it. And I think this race is good for us Smiley
This will certainly benefit the crypto market. If all social media companies believe in and accept blockchain technology. Bitcoins and crypto will be known to everyone on this planet
Activity: 333
Lifestyle & Wellness Platform

That's a great news. It will be even better when Twitter creates their own coin. But if I do not remember wrong, then Twitter has also prohibited ads ICO like Facebook
Activity: 266
Merit: 15
more recently, facebook was against all ICO and now ?! The potential for blocking, as it turned out, is also of interest to Facebook: the company has already appointed a project manager to investigate the possibilities of introducing technology. As it became known, David Marcus will answer for this task.
ICO is latent a lot of risks. So I think Facebook against all ICOs is a correct act. Facebook is a social network used by many users, so Facebook will not allow the ICO Appears on Facebook
Activity: 261
more recently, facebook was against all ICO and now ?! The potential for blocking, as it turned out, is also of interest to Facebook: the company has already appointed a project manager to investigate the possibilities of introducing technology. As it became known, David Marcus will answer for this task.
Not only Facebook, Google is also fighting off ICO projects by not allowing anyone to advertise anything related to ICO projects on google.
Activity: 229
Merit: 1
🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

I don't think so because lately I hear to some my friends here in forum that Twitter ban other accounts that always posting about ICO and cryptocurrency. Maybe as of now they cant adopt about crypto because its a risky and sentive currency.
Pages:
Jump to: