Pages:
Author

Topic: LIKE IT OR NOT, BITCOIN IS AN INVESTMENT - page 6. (Read 3712 times)

Activity: 1904
Merit: 447
September 30, 2018, 12:43:34 AM

Bitcoin will be investment no matther what happened. Actually no one can change that because bitcoin is so strong.
well, I also think like that. bitcoin is rated as for most people today. although so many say bitcoin is a transaction tool, I don't think it will stop people thinking that bitcoin is a good investment for now.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
September 30, 2018, 12:37:14 AM
                              In an economic sense,
 An INVESTMENT is the purchase of goods that are not consumed today but are used in the future to create wealth.
                                        In finance
An INVESTMENT is a monetary asset purchased with the idea that the asset will provide income in the future or will later be sold at a higher price for a profit.

I really don't want to turn these into an economics class but the both definition of what investments are clearly should settle the argument of whether BTC is truly an investment or not.

Bitcoin will be investment no matther what happened. Actually no one can change that because bitcoin is so strong.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
www.daxico.com
September 30, 2018, 12:06:32 AM
I like that if bitcoin becomes an investment, bitcoin is very good for investing, I can only argue that bitcoin has a lot of interest, everyone must invest in btc coins
Activity: 1722
Merit: 528
September 29, 2018, 11:29:51 PM
Its the best investment of the planet earth from last few years. Its still time to grab it while its still at low.

What? I don't think so, that is an exaggeration. Bitcoin is a great investment, it made a lot of investors lots and lots of profit or income in the last few years but I don't think it can be considered as the best investment of the planet earth since there are other investments that is far more greater than Bitcoin.

Bitcoin is an investment, that is a given though some don't see it as an investment but a currency that will be used in the future. No one knows what might happen but all we know is that the Blockchain will be a great help in the future especially in the transactions. In our country, Blockchain is being studied by one bank and might be used in the future. This technology will be a great help, I know that Blockchain will continue to be developed and it will be a door to new inventions in the future. As for Bitcoin, I guess it will reach a great price in that time.
POM
Activity: 547
Merit: 254
September 29, 2018, 11:22:13 PM
Many people still thinks that bitcoin should be a currency. They stick to main idea, i understand. On the other hand, bitcoin is really great and offers alot of benefits to its holders. I think it’s a really good investment and i don’t have any problems with that.
Activity: 700
September 29, 2018, 09:13:22 PM
Everything that has a value is a investment for me.. What ever you see that has a value is an investment and yeah so do bitcoin as it has a value sentiment. You used money to buy and hoping it to increase that is also a investment. Bitcoin is an investment. We all hope bitcoin will increase..

Indeed, bitcoin is one of good investment in the future. Bitcoin price always have high fluctuation but i am believe its profitable if we hold it for long term. I am believe bitcoin will give us big profits in near future
Activity: 350
Merit: 2
September 29, 2018, 07:10:07 PM
                              In an economic sense,
 An INVESTMENT is the purchase of goods that are not consumed today but are used in the future to create wealth.
                                        In finance
An INVESTMENT is a monetary asset purchased with the idea that the asset will provide income in the future or will later be sold at a higher price for a profit.

I really don't want to turn these into an economics class but the both definition of what investments are clearly should settle the argument of whether BTC is truly an investment or not.

weather you like it or not bitcoin is investment, it can help you how to earn money it can help you how to be an dependent so no one can force you to invest on bitcoin
Activity: 90
September 29, 2018, 07:09:59 PM
many people who have their own views on bitcoin, there are those who consider investment or can be a commodity later and bitcoin as a digital currency, in my opinion they are almost the same in that
Bitcoin is usually noticed as that, yet there is nothing that wrong with it being an investment.
Activity: 504
Merit: 107
👨‍👩‍👧‍&#
September 29, 2018, 06:37:33 PM
many people who have their own views on bitcoin, there are those who consider investment or can be a commodity later and bitcoin as a digital currency, in my opinion they are almost the same in that
Activity: 204
September 29, 2018, 05:07:01 PM
Its the best investment of the planet earth from last few years. Its still time to grab it while its still at low.
Activity: 434
September 29, 2018, 04:21:44 PM
Well bitcoin as at now is more of like an asset for investment just as you put it and i think this was because as and when it was created it was not being used as a medium of exchange but currently bitcoin can be used to purchase item on online marketing platforms so i am sure things will change with time.
legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 4133
eXch.cx - Automatic crypto Swap Exchange.
September 29, 2018, 04:15:24 PM
Just as gold was, bitcoin too is both an investment and a currency (but a better version of currency called Cryptocurrency).
An assets is what gives you value (in business terms, bring in money). What ever that can be used as a store of value can be describe as an asset, so bitcoin is an asset which means it's an investment. Also what ever that can be used as money in any form when in actual use or circulation as a medium of exchange is called a currency so bitcoin can both be describe as both an asset (investment) and currency but in digital form Shocked
Activity: 345
September 29, 2018, 03:46:35 PM
                              In an economic sense,
                                        In finance

Probably wherever the situation goes, bitcoin will remain in its positions, and will not want to go anywhere, and it also needs to be affected, anyway without us, and also a lot depends.
Activity: 616
September 29, 2018, 03:43:36 PM
Let each person remain with his opinion. For bitcoin this is the best investment in the future! No project has given as much profit as bitcoin!
Activity: 319
September 29, 2018, 03:40:52 PM
Yeah, and actually that's why SEC with will need to accept BTC and all crypto as legal monetary sources, I'm really waiting for that moment.
Activity: 840
Merit: 268
September 29, 2018, 01:49:53 PM
Yes, I agree that bitcoin is an investment. It's because it includes money and you are giving your money to exchange it with bitcoin so that you can earn bitcoin as an asset and making it grow.
Activity: 344
Merit: 107
September 29, 2018, 01:49:03 PM
Bitcoin is an investment that's true but you guys like it or not it's your personal matter. BTC is worth investment, you comparison with other products.
Activity: 308
Merit: 0
September 29, 2018, 12:09:55 PM
Btc is an investment. It functions as a currency when it is being used to patronize goods and services. However, it is quite risky asset, so one should not invest too much in it.
Activity: 75
September 29, 2018, 11:50:14 AM
Well, I believe you if bitcoin can still be invested, in fact I still hold it because basically Bitcoin is suitable for long-term investment. The point is not to sell when the price is down it will worsen the situation so wait until the price rises again.
I believe bitcoin is an investment, because the purchases made at this time are predicted to increase in the future, so that it can generate profits.
Bitcoin investments like gold investments will make people become millionaires, because their value continues to increase year by year.
Activity: 392
September 29, 2018, 11:32:22 AM
must bitcoin is a high quality crypto. so many people accept and do liked, many investor make rich by investment. hoped that future bitcoin will be more useful for investment.
Pages:
Jump to: