Pages:
Author

Topic: LIKE IT OR NOT, BITCOIN IS AN INVESTMENT - page 9. (Read 3712 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 100
September 25, 2018, 01:30:15 PM
Depend who respond about bitcoin is more profitable or not, if asking to investor have take profit at bitcoin, they have answer glad and happy so far with bitcoin. just few people do not understand about bitcoin to said bitcoin is not good.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
September 25, 2018, 01:22:02 PM
If we make a definition in the materials you give. Bitcoin also fits in the financial sense. Economically it adapts to investment.
In short, BitCoin is an investment and it is necessary to aim at winning in every sense.
Activity: 560
Merit: 255
September 25, 2018, 01:09:18 PM
Apparently both definion that you mentioned fits very well to main situation here. Yes, we can say that bitcoin is an investment (kind of). Because we started to see it as an investment method. Anyway, i’m still a bit confused what to think about it.
Activity: 1652
Merit: 262
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
September 25, 2018, 08:51:45 AM
the definition that you described above is correct. but what makes bitcoin different from other investment assets such as gold is its volatile value. in the future, the price of bitcoin could rise high, but it could also drop dramatically. we will never know.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
September 25, 2018, 08:44:40 AM
of course because bitcoin is an asset for a long-term investment that is very promising, especially now there are many investors who enter because bitcoin is a coin that is relied on to get big profits
Activity: 392
Merit: 1
September 25, 2018, 08:30:59 AM
In financial terms, bitcoin can easily be classified as a form of investment. Over the years, the world has seen many assets such as gold and diamond which people buy and hold for sometime as a form of investment, I believe the same applies to bitcoin.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!
September 25, 2018, 08:29:57 AM
                              In an economic sense,
 An INVESTMENT is the purchase of goods that are not consumed today but are used in the future to create wealth.
                                        In finance
An INVESTMENT is a monetary asset purchased with the idea that the asset will provide income in the future or will later be sold at a higher price for a profit.

I really don't want to turn these into an economics class but the both definition of what investments are clearly should settle the argument of whether BTC is truly an investment or not.

I don't know what should happen for people to stop manipulating prices and thus strengthening the perception of btc solely as investment.
Being developed as a means of payment, bitcoin eventually turned down to digital gold without any chance to go back to its original purpose..
Activity: 644
September 25, 2018, 07:46:16 AM
                              In an economic sense,
 An INVESTMENT is the purchase of goods that are not consumed today but are used in the future to create wealth.
                                        In finance
An INVESTMENT is a monetary asset purchased with the idea that the asset will provide income in the future or will later be sold at a higher price for a profit.

I really don't want to turn these into an economics class but the both definition of what investments are clearly should settle the argument of whether BTC is truly an investment or not.

In my own opinion, for me bitcoin is an investment. As long as you earn cryptos and hold it, it means you invest your moneyand wait for the profit. In the stated above, I think crypto is both economic sense and in finance. Why?, because in economice sense once we hold our coins for a long or short time we can earn a profit and in finance coins is a money that can grow more when holding.
Activity: 602
September 25, 2018, 07:05:01 AM
                              In an economic sense,
                                        In finance

Basically, as long as you put money on it and wait for it to grow in value, then it's clear that you're taking care of an asset that has value and possible increasing in value. Now that's an investment. Cryptocurrency therefore, including the infamous bitcoins, is a form of investment.

I agree with your opinion, as long as people buy bitcoin to get profits in the future, then it is called crypto investment, different if bitcoin is used as a payment tool, meaning it is approaching from the purpose of creating bitcoin.
Activity: 215
Merit: 101
September 25, 2018, 07:03:40 AM
I think Bitcoin is an investment. Bitcoin will be the gold of the future. Just as we don't shop with gold, we won't do it with Bitcoin. We will use altcoins for this purpose.
Activity: 406
September 25, 2018, 06:55:15 AM
Once you invest your money in any kind of coins i believe it is so called investment because if we hold it for long term it is either we gain or we loose.
Activity: 461
September 25, 2018, 06:41:30 AM
In my opinion, currently, bitcoin is an investment of economic and financial value. And in the future bitcoin will no longer be an investment but will become a global currency that will be used by all people around the world.
I don't think it will happen, Bitcoin cannot be a global currency, I'm not against in bitcoin but if we look at the bitcoin's weakness we can really say that it's not worth it to be a global currency because of these disadvantage of bitcoin, Like high transaction fees, Very volatile, transactions are too slow etc. maybe there are some altcoins that fit to be a global currency.
Activity: 812
September 25, 2018, 05:50:31 AM
                             In an economic sense,
                                         In finance

Basically, if a currency is being held instead being used, it is same as investment. If you know USD price will increase in the future, and you buy it to keep it, it will become investment right ? Cryptocurrency is a digital currency and a digital asset as well in my opinon. So, both of them not wrong.
Activity: 504
September 24, 2018, 09:03:28 PM
                              In an economic sense,
                                        In finance

Basically, as long as you put money on it and wait for it to grow in value, then it's clear that you're taking care of an asset that has value and possible increasing in value. Now that's an investment. Cryptocurrency therefore, including the infamous bitcoins, is a form of investment.
Activity: 235
Merit: 1
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
September 24, 2018, 08:00:05 PM
Of course bitcoin and cryptocurrency as a whole can be considered as an investment also eventhough its market is volatile and unpredictable for the moment. It open door and new opportunities to few individuals to earn huge profits in this field if they know how to speculate the movement of the market itself. Early adopters to the said technology would probably earn potential profits in the years to come if cryptocurrency will be fully accepted worldwide.
Activity: 413
Merit: 10
● KEEP CALM & HODL ●
September 24, 2018, 07:57:32 PM
many people who have a definition of bitcoin and that is a natural thing, but the most important thing is that investment aims for a better future. So in my opinion bitcoin is an investment and aims for a better future.

If it gets better it will be very good but if it gets worse whether Bitcoin will be left behind or replaced with another.
Activity: 2086
Merit: 193
September 24, 2018, 07:54:52 PM
Yeah many people of late see BTC as mean of investment others too not, i think BTC has come far and now valuable more than so many asset. With it great yield i think its one of the best way to make some real cash.
Bitcoin is my greatest investment so far and it makes a lot of money for me.
I consider bitcoin as an investment simply because of its value continues to grow even others hate it. Its quiet not a currency nowadays since many investors also want to own bitcoin and that is the time where bitcoin becomes an investment. Maybe in the future bitcoin will become pure investment asset.
Activity: 714
This Is Promissing Project
September 24, 2018, 07:54:24 PM
in my opinion, bitcoin is very appropriate if it is said to be an investment, because it can be said that we buy at muruah prices, and sell later in the future at different prices and which is clearly higher than the price when we bought it !! in my opinion it's really an investment ...
Activity: 392
September 24, 2018, 07:50:27 PM
                              In an economic sense,
                                        In finance

I also believe that  bitcoin is an investment, a really great investment because our money we will invest with bitcoin can grow reallly high in the future, that's why if we our the investor we really need to trust the development of bitcoin every year.
Activity: 255
Merit: 12
September 24, 2018, 07:30:59 PM
                              In an economic sense,
                                        In finance

Well, this is your opinion regarding bitcoin. But the idea behind the development of bitcoin was to create a system and a currency that allows everybody to send funds to anyone directly without involving a third party. Bitcoin is actually a digital currency which was created for easy transaction of goods and services. 
Pages:
Jump to: