Pages:
Author

Topic: LIKE IT OR NOT, BITCOIN IS AN INVESTMENT - page 10. (Read 3712 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 10
Decentralized Continuous Audit& Reporting Protocol
September 24, 2018, 07:19:37 PM
Yeah many people of late see BTC as mean of investment others too not, i think BTC has come far and now valuable more than so many asset. With it great yield i think its one of the best way to make some real cash.
Activity: 742
Merit: 144
September 24, 2018, 06:52:12 PM
many people who have a definition of bitcoin and that is a natural thing, but the most important thing is that investment aims for a better future. So in my opinion bitcoin is an investment and aims for a better future.

Bitcoin can be our greatest asset, and I also consider bitcoin as one of my profitable investment. Its true that bitcoin aims for a better future and we must continue to support this technology. Whether we like it or not, bitcoin will continue to grow its value in the future. Many bigger companies already sees the future with bitcoin and they decided to invest more in this technology for good.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
September 24, 2018, 06:40:43 PM
many people who have a definition of bitcoin and that is a natural thing, but the most important thing is that investment aims for a better future. So in my opinion bitcoin is an investment and aims for a better future.
Activity: 336
September 24, 2018, 06:40:35 PM
Currently it is being used populary as an investment asset but that was due to the fact that there were not enough decentralized market place and online platforms that accepted bitcoin as payment for transactions but right now platforms like Ebay, amazon have announced their acceptance of bitcoin in the near future so we should see some changes in the near future.
Activity: 280
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
September 24, 2018, 06:18:24 PM
                              In an economic sense,
 An INVESTMENT is the purchase of goods that are not consumed today but are used in the future to create wealth.
                                        In finance
An INVESTMENT is a monetary asset purchased with the idea that the asset will provide income in the future or will later be sold at a higher price for a profit.

I really don't want to turn these into an economics class but the both definition of what investments are clearly should settle the argument of whether BTC is truly an investment or not.

As my opinion bitcoin has double side it can be an investment and also used as currency for payment. Why I can say this because many big industries and companies are now accepting bitcoin as payment like Sumsung, BMW and their some Hotels are accepting bitcoin as payment. So bitcoin is a flexible for investment and payment.
Activity: 378
Merit: 108
September 24, 2018, 05:38:01 PM
                             In an economic sense,
 An INVESTMENT is the purchase of goods that are not consumed today but are used in the future to create wealth.
                                         In finance
An INVESTMENT is a monetary asset purchased with the idea that the asset will provide income in the future or will later be sold at a higher price for a profit.

I really don't want to turn these into an economics class but the both definition of what investments are clearly should settle the argument of whether BTC is truly an investment or not.

to my own opinion and point of view, bitcoin is both asset and currency even when people do buy and storing BTC some other still used it to pay for goods and service so to does who used it for business purpose it a currency to them why does who buy and store is an investment to those categories so don't be so confused with it complicated used.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
September 24, 2018, 01:46:13 PM
Bitcoin is a global Investment, No limitation, No Country barrier, No Middleman, you are just in charge. 
copper member
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
September 24, 2018, 05:23:53 PM
Everyone knows an investment is to get more value of what you out on something in short or long term period which depend solely on you and when willing to sell at a particular price and if sold in lost then that means your investment has not yielded anything but lost and that is more reasons we do preach hold when in lost .
Activity: 70
Merit: 1
“Global loyalty & rewards”
September 24, 2018, 05:16:00 PM
Absolutely, although will disagree since that was not its purpose but hey time changes and it has gotten to that. All we have to do is to accept an make good use of it.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
September 24, 2018, 05:03:35 PM
From the start I join the bitcoin forum as part of the cryptocurrency world of digital currency, I already believe bitcoin is an investment like putting money in the bank which generates profits at the end, we can call as investments because ee put in here a capital money and the best thing is you are the one who will manage your investments and let it grow for the future, it is risky because it is digital but it is really manageable investment scheme.
Activity: 305
[PROFISH.IO]
September 24, 2018, 05:01:05 PM
In my own opinion, buying bitcoin is an investment. Why do I say that? It is because you bought a thing that you know you can earn more money from it. You watch it how it works and how it grows. It is like a plant, you're investing your time. You're watching the plant grow and it makes you happy. Like bitcoin, you're watching the price of it goes up and it makes you feel good.
Activity: 518
September 24, 2018, 04:18:34 PM
Is this an investment or speculation ?, please choose each one yourself. Because actually each person has a different sense of investment. Some conclude that investment is purely an investment with measurable fluctuations, but there are also those that define that investment is all things that have the opportunity to get profit, even if the fluctuations are not measurable.
Activity: 364
Merit: 13
September 24, 2018, 02:50:53 PM
When it first came out, it was thought of as a means of shopping. But it has become a high probability that both parties will suffer damage. So people never used bitcoin as a means of change. It is currently being used as an investment tool and will continue to be used.

No, When bitcoin has been created recently, almost no one expect it to be a currency. Most of the people was very negative. But now there are many people expect bitcoin to become a global currency. People are investing in bitcoin, because they believe bitcoin will reach its main goal. If bitcoin reaches its goal, investors will reach their goals too.
Activity: 2002
Merit: 250
September 24, 2018, 02:05:58 PM
For now, what I have done for Bitcoin is clearly just a tool to invest because we are racing on Bitcoin's rising prices and decreasing if Bitcoin is made as a currency, of course we can't do it because of price fluctuations, so Bitcoin is better for investing like gold and if we maintain it then we also become one of the very rare treasure holders and can be sure the price will be higher in the next few years.
Activity: 532
September 24, 2018, 02:01:46 PM
I like if bitcoin become an investment, when we create and make bitcoin is the best solution for investment kind. Many profit could we earn by making bitcoin for long term investment, easy way have to do but more profit we earn.
Activity: 840
Merit: 250
www.guestcrew.com
September 24, 2018, 01:39:25 PM
Agreed, bitcoin is supposed to be an other stuff not for investment in the first place. But bitcoin has a value on it that people thinks its an investment source and this mindset is continuously spreading among the people until know which the proof is the price is higher now.
Activity: 672
Merit: 253
September 24, 2018, 12:41:18 PM
Since BTC is not used  in real economy like USD or Euro, it can't be considered as a traditional currency for while. Nowadays, most people trade BTC (do not exchange) and see it as an investment tool.
Activity: 987
Merit: 254
September 24, 2018, 12:34:14 PM
When it first came out, it was thought of as a means of shopping. But it has become a high probability that both parties will suffer damage. So people never used bitcoin as a means of change. It is currently being used as an investment tool and will continue to be used.
Activity: 347
September 24, 2018, 12:21:45 PM
                              In an economic sense,
                                        In finance

In my opinion we should invest in Bitcoin in the right way. By investing in Bitcoin, it brings the fastest and fastest super margins. If you can find another area of investment that generates profits as fast as Bitcoin. It is worthwhile to consider Bitcoin as a necessary investment.
Activity: 476
September 24, 2018, 12:09:19 PM
Yes Bitcoin is an investment, that's why if not Bitcoin won't increase like this for sure. But because of the investors and whalers who believed in it, the demand are suddenly increased with an unexpected to be happen about its price value. Though so far bitcoin was in motion in between 6300$ to 6800$ but still lot of traders are actively doing scalping in the market exchange platform.
Pages:
Jump to: