Pages:
Author

Topic: Liquid Synergy Designs Inc. -ASIC mining hardware - page 24. (Read 423223 times)

legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1003
ANY NEWS FOR THIS PRODUCT ? i paid so long ago ...
cp1
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Stop using branwallets
Hi guys question for u

is this product final does it work ?

(want to make my own)

Yes, there were some changes from the original design though.
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
Steamboat IS working on an update & info on the hosting.Not sure when,but he is gonna do it soon .

I saw him tonite,he said the update is being compiled as of this moment  Wink

He's not going anywhere,just trying to figure the best solution for everyone!!!!!  Cool
Guess he's facing the current difficulty level.

*ba-dum ts*
Activity: 183
Merit: 100
Buy Ganjs Seeds with BTC @ www.qualityseeds.nl
Hi guys question for u

is this product final does it work ?

(want to make my own)

legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1001
Regarding the non-hashing or zombie units - Still using cgminer 3.7.0, I have clocked them back to 300 mhz per unit and still there would be 1-2 non hashing units that would creep up after a few minutes from initialization. The units that stop hashing are physically random (eg: first run unit 9 and 11 would stop; or second run unit 2 and 8 would stop and so forth).

edit:
I've noticed that the unit goes bad due to a usb write error. Don't know if anything came across this usb issue?

Perhaps if there is someone who is running these units with no issues, are you using a usb hub? I'm thinking the hub might be the culprit. Using Dlink 7 port usb 2.0 hub > 5 units per hub.

I use this hub:

Tek Republic TUH-2700 USB 2.0 7 Port Hub with Power
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16817659004

I have one unit that did go zombie or just showed mhs instead of gh,just moved it around to another USB port & another 6pin cable.It hasn't acted up since.

Those same cables are on another miner & it works fine.................No rhyme or reason here,all my power & USB cables are the same,very strange...................

I have a Belkin 7 port USB 2.0 Hub with 7 miners on it.

I tried my Anker 3.0 hubs and they just do not work at all.

Yes, there seems to be no rhYme or reason to the USB errors. I get a Libusb error after a while when I power-cycle and unplug the miners that do not seem to be hashing. Usually after Libusb hits miner 57 or more.

As I unplug them, and plug them in again, to try to get them to hash, the KLN number keeps climbing. Eventually, I get a USB error, and I have to reboot the mining computer. It seems you get these errors on Linux too.

There is some sort of USB limitation. Might depend on the motherboard (no idea here). But, I'm only running 10 miners on the Unix machine. I have not tried additional usb hubs on it, because frankly, it's a HUGE pain in the behind to power cycle them to make them all work. But, such is the price of...err...BTC.

Not all of mine are hashing at full power, all of the time. It is highly annoying. But, right now I'm running on 8 out of 10 on full power, and 2 seem to be running half bank.

Well, at least they are running. Knock on wood.

Oh,BTW,I'm on win7 64 running just a bat file  Grin No compiling or config file.............
Activity: 106
Merit: 10
If none of you are getting any communication from him, have you considered asking John K. (https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/john-john-k-31288) for Steamboat's contact information? You can then forward the information to the local police department or the FBI to launch an investigation through their Internet Crime Complaint Center:

Internet Crime Complaint Center (FBI)

http://www.ic3.gov/default.aspx

http://www.fbi.gov/contact-us/
Activity: 14
haha another company that fucks over customers.. yup keep sending your money folks for unfinished products you greedy wanna get rich overnight fucks
Activity: 368
Merit: 250
bitify.com - Bitcoin Marketplace & Auction site
WTS 5 x K16 miners on cryptothrift
Activity: 529
Merit: 501
Regarding the non-hashing or zombie units - Still using cgminer 3.7.0, I have clocked them back to 300 mhz per unit and still there would be 1-2 non hashing units that would creep up after a few minutes from initialization. The units that stop hashing are physically random (eg: first run unit 9 and 11 would stop; or second run unit 2 and 8 would stop and so forth).

edit:
I've noticed that the unit goes bad due to a usb write error. Don't know if anything came across this usb issue?

Perhaps if there is someone who is running these units with no issues, are you using a usb hub? I'm thinking the hub might be the culprit. Using Dlink 7 port usb 2.0 hub > 5 units per hub.

I use this hub:

I have one unit that did go zombie or just showed mhs instead of gh,just moved it around to another USB port & another 6pin cable.It hasn't acted up since.

Those same cables are on another miner & it works fine.................No rhyme or reason here,all my power & USB cables are the same,very strange...................

I have a Belkin 7 port USB 2.0 Hub with 7 miners on it.

I tried my Anker 3.0 hubs and they just do not work at all.

Yes, there seems to be no rhYme or reason to the USB errors. I get a Libusb error after a while when I power-cycle and unplug the miners that do not seem to be hashing. Usually after Libusb hits miner 57 or more.

As I unplug them, and plug them in again, to try to get them to hash, the KLN number keeps climbing. Eventually, I get a USB error, and I have to reboot the mining computer. It seems you get these errors on Linux too.

There is some sort of USB limitation. Might depend on the motherboard (no idea here). But, I'm only running 10 miners on the Unix machine. I have not tried additional usb hubs on it, because frankly, it's a HUGE pain in the behind to power cycle them to make them all work. But, such is the price of...err...BTC.

Not all of mine are hashing at full power, all of the time. It is highly annoying. But, right now I'm running on 8 out of 10 on full power, and 2 seem to be running half bank.

Well, at least they are running. Knock on wood.
Activity: 245
steamboat, can you please process our refunds. im a patient man, but keeping us in the dark is very unprofessional. you are starting to be like y i fu. we are not asking for a 20 paragraph update. all we ask is a clear straight to the point update. since there is no update. i am asking you to please process my refund for this thing that i joined. thank you.
Activity: 697
Merit: 503

I just noticed this jewel of a quote on Steamboat's profile: "Those who serve best, profit most."

Huh. I wonder what he means by that?

Im with ya cardcomm - sick of his cronies defending him - his updates were every few days when he needed our money
Activity: 294

I just noticed this jewel of a quote on Steamboat's profile: "Those who serve best, profit most."

Huh. I wonder what he means by that?
legendary

edit:

I use this hub:

Activity: 12

edit:

https://i.imgur.com/5UtKhyD.png

legendary
Steamboat IS working an update & info on the hosting.Not sure when,but he is gonna do it soon .

I saw him tonite,he said the update is being compiled as of this moment  Wink

He's not going anywhere,just trying to figure the best solution for everyone!!!!!  Cool

I know people are sick of me posting here. I mean this as no dis-respect to you personally "Unacceptable". I really do appreciate your update. Thanks.

But you might want to google the phrase "real soon now". Also note the acronym RSN. Smiley

Roll Eyes  Whatever  Roll Eyes
Steamboat IS working an update & info on the hosting.Not sure when,but he is gonna do it soon .

I saw him tonite,he said the update is being compiled as of this moment  Wink

He's not going anywhere,just trying to figure the best solution for everyone!!!!!  Cool

I know people are sick of me posting here. I mean this as no dis-respect to you personally "Unacceptable". I really do appreciate your update. Thanks.

But you might want to google the phrase "real soon now". Also note the acronym RSN. Smiley
BKKCoins is OK! He was in a motorcycle accident and is lucky to be alive: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.3649002

As for all of you clamouring for Steamboat's blood: give it a rest, already. Did you not read the GIANT BOLD DISCLAIMER warning prospective buyers that this project carries a high level of risk and has many factors outside of Steamboat's control?

RISK, yes. Unfulfilled promises and habitual neglect of customers is NOT beyond his control.

BTW, great news that BkkCoins will hopefully have a full recovery.  HE is an example of a person who didn't communication for reasons that were TRUELY beyond his control.

See the difference there?
legendary
Steamboat IS working on an update & info on the hosting.Not sure when,but he is gonna do it soon .

I saw him tonite,he said the update is being compiled as of this moment  Wink

He's not going anywhere,just trying to figure the best solution for everyone!!!!!  Cool
Activity: 574
Addendum: I also think communicating or not communicating with customers is something that is probably within his control as well.

Your patience is touching, but misplaced.
Activity: 574
I think being too busy to consider processing refunds is something that is within SB's control.
Pages:
Jump to: