Pages:
Author

Topic: Liquid Synergy Designs Inc. -ASIC mining hardware - page 4. (Read 423215 times)

Activity: 245
Merit: 250
have you received any email? thanks

Still no response from SB regarding hosting miners.  Mine are hosted.  IF I get the assembly refund, what happens to the miners?  How much money have they generated so far?  Where is my money? I can't just accept the assembly refund without knowing that.
Activity: 149
Merit: 100
Refund paid by Steamboat!

I am glad its finally over.  Still.. LSD is exploring creating another asic.  I like that.  Hopefully they will be ready to ship miners.
cp1
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Stop using branwallets
I think I got more back in USD, the assembly refund was pretty much the entire USD price.
legendary
Activity: 876
Merit: 1000
Etherscan.io
What was the total damage -- about 1/3 BTC loss?  (chips + assembly)

Yea.. somewhere around there.. However, the btc rate was locked in to an earlier rate so overall if just taking the USD value (glass half full view) we pretty much got back what we paid in USD

cp1
Stop using branwallets
What was the total damage -- about 1/3 BTC loss?  (chips + assembly)
legendary
Activity: 876
Etherscan.io
Partial refund received.

For what its worth.... thank you!
Activity: 820
Still no response from SB regarding hosting miners.  Mine are hosted.  IF I get the assembly refund, what happens to the miners?  How much money have they generated so far?  Where is my money? I can't just accept the assembly refund without knowing that.
Activity: 262
refund received! Thanks Steamboat. Glad I didn't get rid of my wallet.
Activity: 177
Merit: 100
Good luck everyone on future endeavors -- may we all have better luck than this one (thanks again for screwing everyone, Yifu).

Don't forget to leave fair trust feedback for Steamboat after this mess. Although I do wish there had been more communication throughout the ordeal, in the end I feel the refund was fair and he made good on his promises. Thanks again SB.

Thanks dmcdad, best of luck to you as well!  Just received the email and the refund -- thank you very much Steamboat for coming through for us.

Best of luck to everyone.
Activity: 61
Merit: 10
Good luck everyone on future endeavors -- may we all have better luck than this one (thanks again for screwing everyone, Yifu).

Don't forget to leave fair trust feedback for Steamboat after this mess. Although I do wish there had been more communication throughout the ordeal, in the end I feel the refund was fair and he made good on his promises. Thanks again SB.

Hell yeah, just left my feedback on his trust score. Wish I could give him more , like +10 or something!  Cheesy
Activity: 245
Hi guys, just curious. any one who opted to host their miners got any email from Steamboat?
are the chips refunded as well? thank you.
Activity: 302

Activity: 294
Refund confirmed. Thanks Steamboat.

Would have been awesome getting the miners but that was not to be. I'm sorry it ended this way, but I'm glad it's over.

Good luck everyone Smiley
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
Got email and btc is in the wallet.

Thanks steamboat, I know it took a while but I for one appreciate what you did with locking the exchange rate. Very fair and upstanding.
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
Email notification came through just a little while ago. 

Very happy this is finally over...  Disappointed I didn't even get to mine with my K16s but it seems to be for the best at this point.

Goodluck to everyone!
Payment received.

There is a relay causing double sends today. Something to do with Mt. Gox problems. One transaction will drop off.

Yes, and just a note that both transactions are identical (exact duplicates). So it doesn't matter which one drops.
Activity: 294
I see my refund on the block chain with 2 "confirmations".

"But it's saying Warning! this transaction is a double spend of 112XXXXXX." WTF?

EDIT: just saw the post from PeZ. Is there a known issue with blockchain and double transactions today?
Refund confirmed. Thanks Steamboat.
cp1
Stop using branwallets
Can we bet on which transaction gets confirmed first?  It looks like Steamboat just refunded about $200k worth.  Yikes.
cp1
Stop using branwallets
me too.  Thanks Steamboat
Pages:
Jump to: