Pages:
Author

Topic: Liquid Synergy Designs Inc. -ASIC mining hardware - page 8. (Read 423215 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Hello,
Is there anybody in there?
Just nod if you can hear me
Is there anyone at home?

There is no pain, you are receding
A distant ship smoke on the horizon
You are only coming through in waves
Your lips move but I can't hear what you're saying

^ I feel like these last two lines also are surprisingly applicable.

LOL! Seriously
Activity: 185
Merit: 100
Hello,
Is there anyone at home?

There is no pain, you are receding
A distant ship smoke on the horizon
You are only coming through in waves
Your lips move but I can't hear what you're saying

^ I feel like these last two lines also are surprisingly applicable.
Activity: 697
Merit: 503
STEAMTHIEF
Activity: 245
here we go again. *sigh*
Activity: 1316
Merit: 253
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
Now I've got that feeling once again
I can't explain
You would not understand
This is not how I am

Sorry, couldn't resist..  Grin
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
SCAMMER!
Hello,
Is there anyone at home?
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
I am really hoping this gets resolved soon, its been 10 months since it all started.
Activity: 364
About 14 hours left until it's no longer "next week" in Steamboat's time zone...

...wonder if we'll hear anything?
this is madness
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
SCAMMER!
Activity: 476
Still nothing.....
Activity: 697
Merit: 503
So I'm expecting an email in the next 48 hrs RE: Refund process. Should we get bets underway?
steamboat? any good news? thank you.
Activity: 820
Merit: 1000
OOO an update from SB.  Once again though, what about those of us that have hosted miners?  Forget about us did ya?  Still hashing away are they?  When and how exactly do I get MY BTC from MY miners?  FFS man sort this shit out, you're doing nothing to disprove your increasingly likely scammer tag.

So Steamboat hasn't made any of the hosted miner payments yet either? WTF? There is just no excuse for that. I'd sort of assumed he was at LEAST paying back the income the hosted miners are making.

Wow. Just wow.
Well if he has he hasn't made any to me.  Has anyone with hosted miners heard anything about them?
Activity: 406
cats love crypto | 911 truth @checktheevidence.com
If anyone wants to get rid of a bunch of k16's I'm willing to buy them for up to 0.075 a piece depending on how many you have to sell and how we handle the shipping
OOO an update from SB.  Once again though, what about those of us that have hosted miners?  Forget about us did ya?  Still hashing away are they?  When and how exactly do I get MY BTC from MY miners?  FFS man sort this shit out, you're doing nothing to disprove your increasingly likely scammer tag.

So Steamboat hasn't made any of the hosted miner payments yet either? WTF? There is just no excuse for that. I'd sort of assumed he was at LEAST paying back the income the hosted miners are making.

Wow. Just wow.
Activity: 820
Merit: 1000
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
What date and email address did your receive a response from steamboat?  Nothing arrived in my inbox

Same email address as ones you've received in the past with the subject(s):  11-2 update, Assembly Update, Update.  This one says "Refund Update".  Post time was 4:11pm Eastern (perhaps '411' as in information).  

Found it.. thx!
Activity: 476

Furher, i can call him only a scared sissy for not doing anything for us.
As eu buyer I can not do anything, not even legal action and I at least wont let this thread go dead.

I wonder if ICPEN would be an option for those buyers outside the U.S.

Here is a link for information on cross-border disputes:
http://icpen.org/for-consumers/do-you-have-a-crossborder-dispute

Or you can report your complaint here:
http://www.econsumer.gov/english/report/overview.shtm

Of course, these steps would be for filing criminal charges only and would not likely yield you a refund. But depending on where you live law enforcement may take action of some kind.

For me personally, Steamboat has bought himself exactly one week. Any longer and I'll begin the process of filing my criminal complaints. I'm done screwing around here.

All I'm saying is that if you look at the entire history of this SB has ultimately come through with his promises -- it just takes longer than what everyone wants. I don't think the slowness is because of fraudulent intent. Given how messed up the entire situation is because of Avalon's colossal failure to deliver chips in a timely fashion and how this has resulted in a total failure of SB's business, I'm willing to give the guy some slack.

Note this has been true with both chip refunds and delivery of working miners -- he has come through on those, albeit slower than most would like. I think it will also be true with the refunds. In the next week or so we'll know the outcome.

My understanding of the U.S. legal system is that Avalon's failure to ship in no way relieves SB of his responsibility to us for our assembly and shipping charges. Yes, it's Avalon's fault, no question there. However, we have a contract with Steamboat, NOT BitSynCom (Avalon). We have no contract with, and therefore no case against BitSynCom, but we DO have a contract with Steamboat.

If Steamboat wants to recover his losses, he needs to go after BitSynCom in a lawsuit. WE can't do that for him.

Yeah, it's not ideal. But that's how the system works...

EDIT: combined responses
Not only that but steamboat just forwarded bitsyncom chip refund funds less his fee with huge delay. But when he need to refund funds what he got at his own he is nowhere to be found. And hes real work is even more delayed assambled miners. He just have not any valid excuse for his careless.

Edit
Btw thanks cardcomm for the links.
Pages:
Jump to: