Pages:
Author

Topic: Liquid Synergy Designs Inc. -ASIC mining hardware - page 5. (Read 423215 times)

Activity: 245
Merit: 250
Lucky you! still hoping i'd received email about refund.

Holy shit I just got my refund.

me too.  Thanks everyone
Activity: 72
Merit: 10

me too.  Thanks everyone
Activity: 61
Rejoice all!! REFUND RECEEEEIIIIVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
PeZ
Activity: 297
Payment received.

There is a relay causing double sends today. Something to do with Mt. Gox problems. One transaction will drop off.
Activity: 364
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
Where is CardComm I thought he gave a 48hr deadline until he was taking legal action.
legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1003
Quick, someone start talking about lawyers and maybe SB will do something.

he's rich enough now to go out on bail
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Quick, someone start talking about lawyers and maybe SB will do something.
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
It's quite an unfortunate event for everyone involved.  Embarrassed
Activity: 249
Pay for assembly in July, product does not come to fruition. Get confirmed for assembly refund 7 months later. Several days after refund confirmation and no payout. Feels like BFL in here.
Activity: 364
Are refunds going out yet?

Haven't got any bitcoins yet.
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Are refunds going out yet?
legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1003
his lack of communication for so many months .... refunds can be done in a few hours ... still .. months passed ...
Activity: 697
Merit: 503
If Steamboat thinks the mere act of collecting our info has bought him another month, he's sadly mistaken.

+1 - no satoshi in the wallet yet he needs to fulfil his duties asap - this is only a step in the right direction that has taken an unacceptable amount of time
Activity: 294
I know it's not directly applicable to our situation, but here is an interesting article talking about butterfly labs getting sued (AGAIN) for not delivering product.
http://arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2014/02/new-lawsuit-against-bitcoin-miner-manufacturer-alleges-fraud-negligence/

An interesting twist is that the person bringing suit does not live in the US, but he's suing a US company none the less.

If Steamboat thinks the mere act of collecting our info has bought him another month, he's sadly mistaken.
Activity: 476
Delay tactic, again!
KS
Activity: 448
And now add a BTC crash to the pile?

When it rains... Roll Eyes
Activity: 114
I think testing was free for hosting. And dont include 35$(pcb and parts) in 25% refund calculation only 60$ are for 25%.
Okay.  So I'm still not understanding the situation here.  If I take the assembly refund, does that mean SB takes my hosted miner and I have nothing more to do with it?  If that is the case, and SB has been hashing away with my units since it was assembled, how much BTC have they made and what happens to that money?
Have you got refund for the chips?
No, because my miner was supposed to be hosted.

Have you gotten the hosted miner payouts that Steamboat mentioned in is previous update? I've been really surprised that few hosted miner people have been complaining of not getting paid. I thought he set a clear payment schedule for the hosted miners.

You and me both, pal. I've received no info, payments, emails, anything about my hosted miners.

I have received requests for confirmation of address to send hosted unit payments, but no payments have resulted.

This bloke must have a tonne of emails, and can't keep on top of them. Hopefully everything works out in the wash. I'll even pay postage to get a unit sent to me as a souvenir for when the BTC price hits high.

You know, this paperweight cost me 3 whole BTC.
Activity: 245
at least you received an email.  Grin good luck to us all

still have not received my refund after accepting it either.
Activity: 249
still have not received my refund after accepting it either.
Pages:
Jump to: