Pages:
Author

Topic: 💰(LIR)💰 LetItRide💰 Dice Tournament LIVE💰 3+BTC in LIR PRIZES💰 Join For FREE - page 2. (Read 255898 times)

Activity: 79
Merit: 10
This coin is being pumped by a guy called oracleofearnings.

Pump a scam coin? He must lose a lot of money here, so he wanted to make less loss
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Hello Dudes!

Can any one upload wallet zip file somewhere if it is with you and place link here so newbies can download wallet too
i think old wallet link has been broken

Thanks
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Please someone close this scam and find the guilty.

What can you do... the original people ran away with how much was it 450 BTC? You will never found then... people should have done their research before investing, no? The main thread was already strange with those names...

This guy was promoting LIR heavily:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/siameze-121562

most likely he was part of the team, but what can you do....

Maybe ask the theymos help
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

What can you do... the original people ran away with how much was it 450 BTC? You will never found then... people should have done their research before investing, no? The main thread was already strange with those names...

This guy was promoting LIR heavily:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/siameze-121562

most likely he was part of the team, but what can you do....
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1010
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Any alternate mirrors for the software wallet?
sorry but... apparently, there's no more nodes.
so even if you find a link to the wallet, i hardly doubt you will sync it to move your coins.
Activity: 489
Merit: 260
Any alternate mirrors for the software wallet?
legendary
This coin is being pumped by a guy called oracleofearnings.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1029
I managed to get 100% out of LIR with the recent pump =) Good to be rid of LIR =)
Activity: 1568
Merit: 511
I had lost my login where do I send to get a new password so I can see all my LIT COINS?  Cry I didn't want to lose the LIR coins I bought and invested.

Uhmm the site is down, if you deposit and invested on the site, i think theres no chance to get it back Sad The site is down now
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
I had lost my login where do I send to get a new password so I can see all my LIT COINS?  Cry I didn't want to lose the LIR coins I bought and invested.
Activity: 1568
Merit: 511
the fck is with the pump? what happen with LIR  i didn't see any announcement from devs tho
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
pls provide me working nodes my wallet stuck at block 129158
Activity: 378
Merit: 251
Is orderbit taking over LIR? Look at this.... there was a tweet on the chat that he said that he was taking over LIR but i forgot to take a screenshot... but this explain enough... he bought all those coins and planning for a takeover.

i hope somebody does
legendary
Is orderbit taking over LIR? Look at this.... there was a tweet on the chat that he said that he was taking over LIR but i forgot to take a screenshot... but this explain enough... he bought all those coins and planning for a takeover.

legendary
A lot of volume on Yobit now... strange... can you still mine this coin? A lot of blocks are being mined with some nice rewards.... who is mining this? or are those all delegate blocks... is there a pump coming?

It is a confirmed scam, op account was bought, what are you talking about?

Yes, we all know that it is scam... but look at the volume on Yobit.... btw. scam coins are being pumped all the time Wink

lol, 9 sat, 4.9 btc volume, and what is current supply of lir? ICO was 2000 sat, right? Yoshit is a scam exchange too, scam site pumps scams, reasonable, you got it? Grin

There was also a scam POTcoin/Dopecoin pump on Poloniex and Bittrex. Dopecoin wallet is even in maintenance Wink o shittrex and Poloshit is not much better Wink
Activity: 75
Merit: 10
A lot of volume on Yobit now... strange... can you still mine this coin? A lot of blocks are being mined with some nice rewards.... who is mining this? or are those all delegate blocks... is there a pump coming?

Yes, we all know that it is scam... but look at the volume on Yobit.... btw. scam coins are being pumped all the time Wink

lol, 9 sat, 4.9 btc volume, and what is current supply of lir? ICO was 2000 sat, right? Yoshit is a scam exchange too, scam site pumps scams, reasonable, you got it? Grin
Activity: 378
Merit: 251

yes, i am mining. it is true that some scam coins pump really nice and thats why i am still mining. its gambling and im not afraid to gamble with multiple shit coins. one eventually pays off...
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1737
"Common rogue from Russia with a bare ass."
Dont buy this shit. This is just some guys trying manipulate and earn money from people.

I agree... but still it is worth to take a risk, no risk no rewards... else people have to beg for a translation on every thread, isn't it?

Lol, that's a strange binary world you got going on there: the only two types of income available are anticipating shitcoin P&D's or putting their ICO's thru Google translate....
legendary
Dont buy this shit. This is just some guys trying manipulate and earn money from people.

I agree... but still it is worth to take a risk, no risk no rewards... else people have to beg for a translation on every thread, isn't it?
Pages:
Jump to: