Pages:
Author

Topic: [LIST] Free EU bank accounts that you can be opened directly online - page 2. (Read 64487 times)

legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1789
Any other service that offer unique iban and card please
Where do you live? Which services have you tried before? I think debit/prepaid card for crypto is quite easy to find nowadays, such as Advcash, Coinbase, etc. Advcash's offer is okay-ish imo, if you're interested in prepaid/debit cards you should take a look at them.

Activity: 36
Merit: 0
Any other service that offer unique iban and card please
Activity: 6
Merit: 1
I would add https://www.paydo.com/

PayDo offers opening a merchant account for forex and crypto business in USD, EUR, GBP, and RUB for accepting card payments from individuals;
European IBAN account for non-European residents. Both personal IBAN and Shared one;
Dynamic currency conversion. Conversion takes place in real-time at the current rate of the issuing bank;
Remote opening of a bank account without unnecessary paper routine and visits to the bank;
Activity: 1
Hi to all,

Have you had any experience with Moneyvault  www.moneyvault.online ?

They are based in the UK. They do not accept offshore and just for the EU and UK residents. IBAN(BG) EUR only now (Corporate and Individual account IBANs). They do require 2 proofs of address!!

Received their Mastercard debit card today.

Question: Any experiences?? Do they report?  Grin
legendary
Activity: 3024
Merit: 1330
Slava Ukraini!
Hi everyone
Any of these banks work with binance exchange?
Thanks.
I have experience just with few of these banks. So, from my experience I can tell that Revolut works with Binance, didn't had any issues so far.
Activity: 242
Merit: 17
Hi everyone
Any of these banks work with binance exchange?
Thanks.
Activity: 183
Merit: 100
As a bank we are legally required to protect our users and the integrity of the banking system. Therefore, we continuously monitor our users’ transaction activity as required by law to prevent any misuse of accounts.

As a result of our review of your transaction activity, our Compliance team concluded that the payment behaviour on your account was not in line with the expected use of our services and our Terms and Conditions. We have to inform you that we are no longer able to offer our services and we have to close your bunq account in line with Chapter 50 (Chapter 48 for Business) of our Terms and Conditions: https://www.bunq.com/terms

We may hold your funds after the closure of your account to cover any debts to us, payments that you approved before your account was closed or legitimate claims and rights of third parties.

What kind of debts do they expect from 0 days FREE account with 2 top up transactions from my another bank account.  Huh
That's a risk management thing. My guess is because you are just moving money from an account in your own name at another bank to Bunq (also to an account in your own name) and then straight to Binance, it's a transaction that does not make any economical sense and might correspond to some money laundering patterns they are looking out for. (say if your originating account was hijacked and the acc. at Bunq is just being used as a layover to make it more difficult to recover funds stolen from your acc.) They don't know that there is a sensible reason behind what you are doing. Tell them. (that your bank is not crypto-friendly)
Activity: 183
Merit: 100
My experience with Bunq. My bank is not cryptofriendly so I had to use something in a middle to topup Binance with fiat. I have sent 100 and 500 eur instantly. After I sent 5000 euro and my account was blocked. Normally bank should have asked for documents to prove that funds are coming from the legal source. Not the case with Bunq. Not sure if they ever will refund my 5000 euro.
They don't like being used as a "transit" bank. (when you only transfer to an account elsewhere in your own name, or the other way around) They were about to close my account for the same reason a few years back. I've managed to convince them to let me keep using the account on the condition that I will use it "normally" as well. (I've promised to use it for payments with their card/paypal/SEPA etc, and I did) Try to negotiate with them in the same vein, it might work.
It's not the amount that is the problem, at least it was not back then. 5000 EUR is nothing, I've moved a lot more.
Activity: 158
Merit: 103
As a bank we are legally required to protect our users and the integrity of the banking system. Therefore, we continuously monitor our users’ transaction activity as required by law to prevent any misuse of accounts.

As a result of our review of your transaction activity, our Compliance team concluded that the payment behaviour on your account was not in line with the expected use of our services and our Terms and Conditions. We have to inform you that we are no longer able to offer our services and we have to close your bunq account in line with Chapter 50 (Chapter 48 for Business) of our Terms and Conditions: https://www.bunq.com/terms

We may hold your funds after the closure of your account to cover any debts to us, payments that you approved before your account was closed or legitimate claims and rights of third parties.

What kind of debts do they expect from 0 days FREE account with 2 top up transactions from my another bank account.  Huh
Activity: 2366
Merit: 911
fly or die
bunq, funny name for a bank ! I can understand that 5000€ could raise some red flags, well not really in fact, but outright closing the account, that's ridiculous. They want only poor clients, is that a new concept ?

Or it might be an indication that you're already being investigated for money laundering and part of some lists banks have access to ?
My experience with Bunq. My bank is not cryptofriendly so I had to use something in a middle to topup Binance with fiat. I have sent 100 and 500 eur instantly. After I sent 5000 euro and my account was blocked. Normally bank should have asked for documents to prove that funds are coming from the legal source. Not the case with Bunq. Not sure if they ever will refund my 5000 euro.

Perfect, if you wanted to see them freezing your account. 5 000€ is exactly what was needed  Cheesy

On a serious note, you can be sure they will refund the full amount because it is mandatory. They have no right to keep the funds, even if you don't provide a document explaining the source of the funds. It's like this with any banks (at least in Europe)
Now the next step, since your account is dead, they're supposed to contact you to ask for the IBAN from another bank to send you your balance before closing your account.
It's something that can easily take 30 days

What they actually did.. they refunded my last payment to them with description "Refund because of closed bunq account". But the refund amount was 5 euro instead of 5000 euro. I was trying to get a purpose of this payment several times, no results.. Also finally told me "investigation" may take few months.
copper member
Activity: 2828
Merit: 4065

Perfect, if you wanted to see them freezing your account. 5 000€ is exactly what was needed  Cheesy

On a serious note, you can be sure they will refund the full amount because it is mandatory. They have no right to keep the funds, even if you don't provide a document explaining the source of the funds. It's like this with any banks (at least in Europe)
Now the next step, since your account is dead, they're supposed to contact you to ask for the IBAN from another bank to send you your balance before closing your account.
It's something that can easily take 30 days
Any service that offer iban to can receive a transfer from India??
Have try transferwise but only sepa in europe

As India is no Iban supporting country this will be a problem. But maybe Paysera could be a good choise as they offer the biggest range of partnerbanks spread around the world.
For non Indian nationality is any bank that i can open online bank account??
Pleased any knowing here
Activity: 2

Read the page, it says RT1 participants, so it's supposed to be YES

RT1 is an instant payment system for real-time payments in € under the SEPA Instant Credit Transfer scheme.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/EBA_Clearing#RT1

Sorry I mean, are there more EU bank accounts that can be opened by foreigner that have Instant SEPA, other than revolut , bunq and fidor?
copper member
does fidor allow customers from outside of germany?

As the FAQ says: yes but with the condition to live in a country from the EU, EEE, or EFTA

Any of these have instant SEPA deposit and withrawal like bunq and revolut?

https://www.ebaclearing.eu/services/instant-payments/participants/

Read the page, it says RT1 participants, so it's supposed to be YES

RT1 is an instant payment system for real-time payments in € under the SEPA Instant Credit Transfer scheme.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/EBA_Clearing#RT1
Activity: 2
Any of these have instant SEPA deposit and withrawal like bunq and revolut?

https://www.ebaclearing.eu/services/instant-payments/participants/

Hello, I'm looking for a reliable EUR bank account for deposit and withdrawal from Kraken, can you recommend some?

N26 and Fidor, other than that I wouldn't try any other. There are Wirex and Bitwala, it's not banks but you still get a dedicated IBAN to send and receive SEPA transfer.
If you read the topic you may find other suggestions and recommendations since your question has been asked several times in this topic

does fidor allow customers from outside of germany?
Activity: 340
Merit: 124

As India is no Iban supporting country this will be a problem. But maybe Paysera could be a good choise as they offer the biggest range of partnerbanks spread around the world.
copper member

All of them listed in the original post can receive a transfer from India. This is not the problem, the problem is India doesn't work with IBAN or SWIFT. So you have to find a bank account in your country providing IBAN numbers (but since your country doesn't have an agreement... The RBI was supposed to adapt its system to deliver IBAN numbers but don't know what it is today).

Perhaps using a 3rd party as a mixer like a payment processor. Send money to your paypal account and then to your neobank account.
But all the list in OP works with SEPA + IBAN and only a few countries use SEPA https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Espace_unique_de_paiement_en_euros#Pays_membres
Pages:
Jump to: