Pages:
Author

Topic: Listing on exchanges - page 10. (Read 2519 times)

copper member
Activity: 479
Merit: 11
December 03, 2018, 08:40:26 AM
Anyone know how long usually it takes for ICO projects to list their tokens on an exchange? Is it different with other exchanges?

Some only one month if the ICO was a huge success they manage to pay the fee some took 2 to 3 months but the longest is 5 months, these are mostly airdrop coins, it is consider a scam site if they failed to get into the exchanges, because this is the reason why they invested into this coin.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
December 03, 2018, 08:37:47 AM
I think listing their currency in different exchange this year is really hard because many exchange are very disappointed in some currency that they accept to get list in their exchange and then gets dump a months after gets listed. And I think listing currency this year is really hard those new launched currency that's why it is hard to invest right now.
Activity: 364
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
December 03, 2018, 08:33:05 AM
In the present months, it takes longer than before to be a registered member on the crypto exchange. Developers postpone listing on the stock exchange. This is due to the expectation of recovery of an upward market. I think they are doing everything right so that investors in their ICO will get a good profit.

Right! It's better to wait if you have such a possibility! Those projects which don't hurry are very smart! I'm sorry for the projects which fell because they entered the market before the downfall!
actually we can judge from the project team in managing the development of the project, whether it is feasible to enter the market or have to wait first to improve. so if the project is new and in a hurry to put it in the market, then this is what happens
Activity: 224
December 03, 2018, 08:12:30 AM
now there is a large selection of exchanges for which the project token can be filled in, under normal conditions, and this is done fairly quickly, but rather it’s necessary to say that the initiative should come from the project
Activity: 382
Merit: 100
December 03, 2018, 08:05:58 AM
I think it depends also by number of investors because this number is index of potential exchanges and therefore gives an idea of potential earnings of an Exchange.
and if the number of investors is large but no one wants to sell, so what happened then. I think that the number of investors is not a criterion at all. project potential is one of the main factors
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
December 03, 2018, 07:35:43 AM
its depend upon on their technical team... some projects listed soon and some projects take times to measure all the circumstances.
Activity: 308
Merit: 13
December 03, 2018, 07:26:20 AM
I think it depends also by number of investors because this number is index of potential exchanges and therefore gives an idea of potential earnings of an Exchange.
Activity: 994
Merit: 138
December 03, 2018, 07:23:46 AM
Anyone know how long usually it takes for ICO projects to list their tokens on an exchange? Is it different with other exchanges?
It depends on the project and their team. If their team and dev do it quickly, then their tokens will immediately be on the exchange list. Not even all tokens will be on the same list exchange. Some tokens are only listed on one exchange
Activity: 378
December 03, 2018, 07:15:30 AM
In the present months, it takes longer than before to be a registered member on the crypto exchange. Developers postpone listing on the stock exchange. This is due to the expectation of recovery of an upward market. I think they are doing everything right so that investors in their ICO will get a good profit.

Right! It's better to wait if you have such a possibility! Those projects which don't hurry are very smart! I'm sorry for the projects which fell because they entered the market before the downfall!
Activity: 588
December 02, 2018, 07:49:42 AM

Different DEVS different plans. There are some who lists their tokens before their ICO ends. And there are some who prefers to have exchange  shortly after ICO and some months-year after ICO. I honestly prefer shortly after ICO...
Activity: 310
December 02, 2018, 07:37:15 AM
it depends how good developer is, if the dev is good enough it just needs short time to do it
but, if not  it would be long time. so you must know about quality of developer
Activity: 602
Merit: 105
December 02, 2018, 07:21:38 AM
Now almost centralised exchanges have high taxes for listing. For example, binance has ~500k-1mln$ as a listing fee, so teams do not have these money to pay for the listing.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 251
December 02, 2018, 07:17:40 AM
not every ico project has a different market strategy, seeing conditions like this there are those who are desperate to put their coins into the market and some are waiting until the market conditions are stable. and regarding the time needed I think it varies, if they pay for sure it will take around a week to two weeks but we see that most of them are waiting for voting
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
December 02, 2018, 05:15:32 AM
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
November 30, 2018, 05:48:25 AM
Yeah, it mostly depends on the project team. In order to be listed on some normal exchange, the team should take care of this in advance. And the better the exchange, the more effort and money are needed to list a coin there.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
November 29, 2018, 11:36:30 AM

Actually exchange has facility to list token and coin. Every Exchange website give a place anyone list their token by paid. Some of has free exchange but that are not good. And some exchange contact for ICO token sale for some Commission.   
Activity: 252
Merit: 2
W12 – Blockchain protocol
November 29, 2018, 11:20:54 AM
There is even projects which collected (if this is true) huge amount and cant list token in any exchange for a while.  like 3-4 months without any exchange.
there are amany good proje ts but it is hard to find them among tons of bad ones and scam ones so i wish you good luck
Activity: 252
Merit: 2
W12 – Blockchain protocol
November 29, 2018, 11:20:19 AM
i think taht it can be quite dangerpus to trust soem exchanges and you might be sure taht you will see a lot of scammers there
Activity: 630
Merit: 104
November 29, 2018, 11:18:41 AM
There is even projects which collected (if this is true) huge amount and cant list token in any exchange for a while.  like 3-4 months without any exchange.
Activity: 504
ONe Social Network.
November 29, 2018, 10:40:19 AM
It depends a lot on the exchange, for example I have participated in ICOs where new exchanges vote to enter not so well-known currencies and we end up waiting 2 or 3 months for the listing, now if you pay the fee that is needed to enter if it is practically immediate, of course investigating first how legitimate they are.
Pages:
Jump to: