Pages:
Author

Topic: Listing on exchanges - page 9. (Read 2519 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 250
December 03, 2018, 05:38:12 PM
As a rule, the earlier the project goes to the exchange the better, but this rule does not work in the realities of a bearish trend. Therefore, the overwhelming majority of the project is pulled out on the exchange, everyone is waiting for the trend to change.
Activity: 462
Merit: 13
December 03, 2018, 04:56:32 PM
Anyone know how long usually it takes for ICO projects to list their tokens on an exchange? Is it different with other exchanges?
The time of listing is really dependent on so many factors. One of which is the versatility of the project. There are some project that even before they start applying for exchanges, some good exchanges would have started come to them by themselves. Which shows how good the project is.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
December 03, 2018, 04:46:22 PM
I think that it depends on a choice of a team. If ICO is quite good, the team will try to list their token as far as possible. Sometimes they are doing it in a few weeks sometimes in a few months.

Activity: 1876
Merit: 512
December 03, 2018, 04:29:05 PM
Listing on exchange is as simple as ABC, there are even some projects that got listed on exchanges before the end of the ICO, EOS is one good projects, what you need to do is to pay the listing fee and must be sure you would provide buy support so and for the exchanges not to list a project with little commitment from the team
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
December 03, 2018, 02:54:23 PM
Anyone know how long usually it takes for ICO projects to list their tokens on an exchange? Is it different with other exchanges?
Some projects take a few weeks to already be on the stock exchange and other projects for about six months , it all depends on the project team and they decide when they go on the stock exchange, so there is only to wait
Activity: 182
December 03, 2018, 10:46:13 AM
I know exactly what the project developers are paying a lot of money in order to be able to add their coin to the exchange
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
December 03, 2018, 10:41:12 AM
Time to market is key. When the project realizes that at the moment the market is unstable, there is no reason to hurry. In other words, a lot depends on market conditions. As a result, the yield on the stock exchange ranges from a month to an indefinite time.
Activity: 308
December 03, 2018, 10:23:21 AM
It always happens differently.  where projects take 4 months to do it, and some have enough of one!
Activity: 268
Merit: 24
December 03, 2018, 10:10:40 AM
It depends on the project. No actual or exact date of the listing. You can look also on the road of the project when they plan to list. But other project failed to follow their roadmap because of market condition.
Activity: 630
Merit: 14
December 03, 2018, 10:05:37 AM

Each exchange site has different rules. I myself do not know for sure the time required by ICO to register their coins on the exchange. But I think it didn't last long because I once received a payment from a bounty campaign where the distance between the distribution of tokens and the existence of a market was only one to two weeks. But I have also experienced having coins that have been registered on the exchange but whose names are not yet on the market list. The most important thing is that we always think positively and believe that our waiting will bear sweet fruit.
Activity: 254
Merit: 101
December 03, 2018, 10:00:42 AM
It obviously depends from ICO, furst of all read roadmap, usually it written there about listing, if it's not you should ask for team about it. Also you should not be surprised if your tokens won't be listen anywhere.
Activity: 658
December 03, 2018, 10:00:02 AM
There is no particular time for ICO to generally get listed on exchanges.  Getting listed is different for every project and I believe if an ICO have a successful campaign,  it will not be difficult for them to get listed as soon as they can! NDA agreement also prohibit project from disclosing when they are likely to get listed!
Activity: 462
December 03, 2018, 09:56:49 AM

Everything depends on the exchange. It maybe quicker if an altcoin or ICO will pay for the listing than if listing is done through voting. Some exchange list coins who they think has a good potential in the market for free depending on the coin/token.
Activity: 280
December 03, 2018, 09:52:19 AM

It's like in any other areas of humans relations based on agreements (of project's team with exchanges). Some features of project
play role, like - fundamental of project, usefulness, expectations from project (i.e. speculation expectation)
Activity: 980
Merit: 250
December 03, 2018, 09:44:29 AM
It all depends on the project team and market conditions, if the conditions of the market not favorable, companies avoid to list their coins in any exchange but some ICO,s list their coins immediately after their ICO over.
Activity: 932
arcs-chain.com
December 03, 2018, 09:29:56 AM
This depends on how the project team plans with their tokens, and the market factor also has a significant impact on the listing of a token.
Activity: 672
Merit: 109
December 03, 2018, 09:18:41 AM

It takes very different time and depends on a project, one project can list once their ICO is finished, another one in 2 years. You must find out when project which you are interested in is going to list on exchange, usually you may ask it in telegram channel.
Activity: 471
December 03, 2018, 08:53:53 AM
Exchange listing totally depend on development team they will be when they want. Because when listing fee paid than asap exchange listing will completed i think. But i think token listing is a big deal in every campaign. Listing take a lot of months until project finished.
Activity: 826
Merit: 252
December 03, 2018, 08:46:23 AM

Funny question but I can say like this, as long developer can follow exchanges rules the coin will be listing in 1 X 24 hours. Every exchanges has different rules but this is developer problems not us, we only bounty hunter join some project collect free coin and exchange it, simple activity. Always up date information about everything, specially about exchanges because this part is very important, with out exchanges no money.
Activity: 639
Merit: 18
December 03, 2018, 08:40:44 AM
in my opinion, it depends on the cooperation of the project team in exchanging their tokens on the exchange. and usually they have included on the roadmap the agreement on the exchange when the iCO period ends.
Pages:
Jump to: