Pages:
Author

Topic: Listing on exchanges - page 11. (Read 2519 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 10
November 29, 2018, 10:38:21 AM
Anyone know how long usually it takes for ICO projects to list their tokens on an exchange? Is it different with other exchanges?
of course each project has a different target to register their tokens on the exchange and as far as I know there are projects that after the ICO are finished directly listed on the exchange and there are also those who wait up to a few months but are not yet listed on the exchange for various reasons given by the project team.
Activity: 791
Merit: 139
November 29, 2018, 10:36:39 AM
Anyone know how long usually it takes for ICO projects to list their tokens on an exchange? Is it different with other exchanges?

It depends on the ICO team and its developer!
There are many ICO who list their tokens on exchange just right after the ICO.
Some already have their list before the ICO ends.
But there are some of them that listing is not their priority! it takes more than 2 months.
I know PCG token and they are on CHINA and to be listed they need to have 1 year due to regulation.
Activity: 278
Merit: 1
simply getting the job done
November 29, 2018, 10:33:50 AM
It's always different. It happens that on the same day when the ICO was completed or within a month, I see projects that were on the exchange even during the ICO.
Activity: 987
Merit: 254
November 29, 2018, 10:30:19 AM
At the moment, I think it seems healthier for projects not listed in stock exchanges. because almost every project entering the stock market declines by 10 times. Can't get investment. I think it's worth prolonging this process.
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
November 29, 2018, 10:09:11 AM
It varies a lot and depends on many factors such as ICO itself and its team, technical issues, marketing. The crypto market situation plays a significant role as well. During the bearish market, the number of listed ICOs significantly reduces. Usually, they can be listed as early as 1 month or as late as 6-7 months after the launch. On large and reputable exchanges like CEX (https://cex.io/buy-bitcoins), the process will take a few months, to make sure that a particular ICO meets all the requirements.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
November 26, 2018, 10:14:39 AM

I also always suffered with this question as it is always difficult to give a normal answer. I am sure that at least 2 months must pass in order to see the tokens on the exchange. This is at its best
Activity: 728
Merit: 139
November 26, 2018, 06:26:09 AM
Listing process can vary greatly, depending on the listing rules on a particular exchange and the amount of money that project developers are willing to spend on it. If the project has little money for it, it may be necessary to win the voting for the listing, but it may take a long time.
copper member
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
November 26, 2018, 06:14:28 AM
Some may take up to a year before listing on exchanges. The time of listing depends on the seriousness and strategy of  project team. Some do waste time of listing especially whenever they don't want to pay for listing fees and some also finds it difficult to fulfill otjrt requirements needed for their token or Coin to he listed.
Activity: 159
November 26, 2018, 06:07:42 AM
I think depending on how it works of dev team. They discuss with exchanges and get a deal to listing. Date has been set and when that time comes, they will announce.
Activity: 468
The world’s first Play, Learn and Earn
November 26, 2018, 06:05:11 AM
It depends on quality of ICO. Quarkchain got listed on a next day after the end of tokensale.
At the same time there are a lot of projects which can't be listed for months!
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
DIA | Data infrastructure for DeFi
November 26, 2018, 06:00:46 AM
Actually, there are so much different examples, that you cannot say for sure. One coin makes listing announcement, even before the token sale ends. Another coin is already listed on exchanges and so on.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
November 26, 2018, 05:55:52 AM

It seems to me that this question is actually the most individualized. Some ICO issue their tokens on the exchange almost immediately, and some can afford it only at least six months
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
November 25, 2018, 12:46:31 PM
The listing depends on many factors of the team's work and the success of the token sale at the ICO.But recently, major exchanges have been holding different votes for the listing of tokens on their platform.Sometimes the vote seems very corrupt!

Yeah, it's still depend on how the team work on it, if enough funds has been raised in order to pay listing inside exchange, needs to wait for the team to keep their promise and keep holding coins that you have while the team still doing their jobs, keep yourself also aware from the community monitor the threads or any medium source of information about the listing process.
Activity: 588
Merit: 254
November 25, 2018, 12:33:16 PM
With the current condition of the crypto currency, of course many ICO projects delay the listing because it avoids investor losses and disappointments, and the listing in the exchange also depends on how large their ICO results are, because each market exchange has different rules and prices
Activity: 340
Merit: 13
November 25, 2018, 12:21:56 PM
It depends on the project itself mate,  on when they will plan to be listed in many exchanges. As what i have observe that,  those good projects are listed in instant after they ico has been finished because they were so active to their project unlike to many that been took a month to be listed
Activity: 686
November 25, 2018, 12:12:05 PM
as far as I know there is no time for sure how long the ICO will be listed on the stock exchange. but it usually takes several months, which is around 2 or 3 months depending on the development team. but market conditions or market quality also affect the length of time ICO records on the exchange. and usually register ICO on a small exchange first.
Activity: 644
November 25, 2018, 11:02:54 AM
It all depends on the dev team when they put their tokens or coins into some exchanges. ICO projects typically have money from pre-sale tokens, it should not be a problem with putting on the exchange. It depends on the project leader how much he wants to use in this direction.
Activity: 40
November 25, 2018, 10:48:42 AM
On each exchange in different ways, on the same yobit listing when it is convenient
Activity: 256
November 25, 2018, 10:40:39 AM
all depends on the agreement, especially with the state of the coin price like this.
of course choosing the market is very careful, I can destroy everything.
usually the initial stage of the project will be registered to a low-cost market, after walking for 2-3 months, a project will add a market place for the co-op. so as a bounty campaign we should be patient, because all parties are not harmed
Activity: 334
Merit: 10
November 25, 2018, 10:10:09 AM
The listing depends on many factors of the team's work and the success of the token sale at the ICO.But recently, major exchanges have been holding different votes for the listing of tokens on their platform.Sometimes the vote seems very corrupt!
Pages:
Jump to: