Pages:
Author

Topic: Listing on exchanges has no effects anymore - page 2. (Read 1214 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 107
February 18, 2019, 10:42:25 PM
Yes I agree with that, exchange not pump the price that much, I think the important is the project itself. More important the project for peoples, more price they get. Request and demand

Possible if there's a hype behind the price but for the actual buy and sell demand, I don't believe it contributes with the growth since we've been starting to recover. Although listings of each coins in the market is a great chance for holders in order for the price to increase, and develop a profitable value.
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
February 18, 2019, 10:14:38 PM
In my view ICOs are dead and IEOs are the only savior for all the crypto projects.  Not only that, according to a report by a New York based ICO advisory company, “80% of ICOs are scams and only around 8% of the floated ICOs manage to reach the trading stage on the various cryptocurrency exchanges” 

So yeah listing on exchange definitely is the only good option. Check out a few other reasons.

https://medium.com/futurepia/initial-exchange-offering-ieo-68ec677eebcf
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
February 18, 2019, 10:04:10 PM
Yes I agree with that, exchange not pump the price that much, I think the important is the project itself. More important the project for peoples, more price they get. Request and demand
Activity: 2912
Merit: 613
Winding down.
February 18, 2019, 09:46:35 PM
Now the situation is diffrent, listing coin at the top exchange isn't guaranted will pump coin prices.
Sometimes it will pump and that's the time to take profit.
Most of the ICO now were not able to raise their hard cap, hence that would make them not to list it in big exchange as they cannot afford it.

Now coin prices is depending the project. A good and developing project can increase the coin prices.
A good project has a potential in the future, it will not pump early due to the market condition but they will surely rise in the long run.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
simply getting the job done
February 18, 2019, 12:06:40 PM
Now the situation is diffrent, listing coin at the top exchange isn't guaranted will pump coin prices. Now coin prices is depending the project. A good and developing project can increase the coin prices.
Activity: 97
Merit: 84
February 18, 2019, 10:56:31 AM
Listing on exchangers (except biggest ones) really doesn't affect the price any more, but it is still a step towards infrastructure expansion and the potential for community expansion, which may influence the price in future.
copper member
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
CryptoMarketAds
This was a bad idea. Especially on a bad market condition, because some good reputable coin when listed on the exchange, it makes worthless coin. I advice is to extend its pause on listing on the exchange until the market is stable.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
"Buy the rumor and sell the news" is not working anymore in crypto market and bearish sentiment currently not ended yet but i believe with future of crypto market that will more adoption and its will bigger, times will tell it. So in this situation hold is the best thing to do because crypto is not dead, this is just natural crycle of the market trend and bull market will coming later for sure.
Activity: 462
Merit: 13
Most times, listing on new exchanges is meant to make a coin to grow. So immediately it is announced, buyers begin to sell high.
If the price of the coin does not increase, there will be more volume, by virtue of many buyers coming to purchase.
Activity: 952
Merit: 27
Every bounty hunters and investors, of course, want to see their coins in the market after months of waiting to see how it will perform in the market, for me, it still has an impact it's part of the roadmap and continuous development of the coins.
Activity: 262
Merit: 2
And what effects do want from a dead project in its last listing exchange that's what show what listing one new exchange effect is gonna look like, how can a coin which keeps dropping in the 2 already listed exchange to being on new one it makes no difference.
Activity: 218
Merit: 16
Your're right. But for altcoins with small capitalization listing on top exchanges is great. After that it could be small pump not as in 2017 on hundreds per cents. But it's cool too. For top altcoins new listings don't make any price movement
I agree. Small coins getting value from any online activities especially entering the exchange communities.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
Your're right. But for altcoins with small capitalization listing on top exchanges is great. After that it could be small pump not as in 2017 on hundreds per cents. But it's cool too. For top altcoins new listings don't make any price movement
copper member
Activity: 153
Merit: 4
CCECOIN
Cryptocurrencies are like babies and it is constantly growing, it has passed the stage where price is the determining factor of a project, we have reached the stage where technology is now the main focus.
copper member
Activity: 351
Merit: 1
Time has pass when news or listing pumps price of a coin,it isnt 2013 or even the same climate as 2017. Newer projects are building some serious patforms that take time. News  cant just make a coin pump anymore, neither do exchange listings. Look at coins like Tron etc. being added to a new excahnge everyday. doesnt do anything. Its about results. No point in launching news in crypto environment, Hopefully you guys will join good projects with better future results....2019 is the year
Yes.. that's because crypto investors has become smarter than they used to be in 2017... no one wants to invest in a bubble...
Activity: 1004
Merit: 111
New listing will not affect the price anymore unless the coin or token is at an exchange which is not popular and will be listed to BINANCE or TOP 10 EXCHANGE.
That will give impact to the community and its demand. but listing again to another exchange with low cvolume will not give any goods.
Activity: 868
Merit: 104
Time has pass when news or listing pumps price of a coin,it isnt 2013 or even the same climate as 2017. Newer projects are building some serious patforms that take time. News  cant just make a coin pump anymore, neither do exchange listings. Look at coins like Tron etc. being added to a new excahnge everyday. doesnt do anything. Its about results. No point in launching news in crypto environment, Hopefully you guys will join good projects with better future results....2019 is the year

Listing on exchanges is definitely not the passport to price gworth of any coin. Market currently is in bearish mode and noone wants to catch the falling knife. I remember the late 2017 when almost every coin launched on exchange was jumping 2x - 3x  with in few day, this is all about market sentiments.
If market sentiments are positive any coin can gain value many folds to its base price.
Activity: 2184
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
At present many of the investors are away from the market even market conditions are not good like as in 2017. Current bearish market is the reason that positive news or listing did not effect the market much. As you are saying Tron has been added to some new exchanges even that does not help to rise tron but I would say if Tron dev keeps working like this then Tron market will definitely rise above because the result of the efforts will definitely get paid sooner or later. Its always fruitful to join the good projects hopefully 2019 will be again a good year for crypto market.
Activity: 1414
I think there are many factors to make it has an effect, maybe if developer success to list it in good exchange, it will increase the price. Most new coin list in binance will have a good price but in the end the progress of product is main thing to increase a demand among community.
Activity: 2100
Merit: 174
Actually, the situation right now is a good thing. People already learned that exchange listing =/= pump so they will focus more on supporting the development of the product. We can also think of it like this: if more exchanges lists a token, it would be more accessible to people thus helps in adoption in the long run.
Pages:
Jump to: