Pages:
Author

Topic: Litecoin - page 14. (Read 1506 times)

Activity: 90
Merit: 0
April 13, 2018, 11:10:13 AM
In my opinion:-
Higher volume of transactions.
More secure.
Larger coin limit.
Harder to mine.
Litecoin has a good future.it is fast and has no high fees right now.
Activity: 181
Merit: 1
April 13, 2018, 10:42:27 AM
Will LTC lose its place on coinmarketcap been watching ltc vs eos go up and down 5th spot each time ltc falls a rally comes for it and vice versa for last 12 hrs or so what do you guys think will it hold on? i dont want to have to scroll a little to see ltc lol
Activity: 2912
Merit: 556
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
April 12, 2018, 01:07:44 AM
it just a matter of time to wait for litecoin is going to increase although we don't know when but we can expect the price to go up. with a strong team and good support from many people, I am sure that litecoin will rise too. maybe litecoin is not famous than ethereum, zec, dash and the other expensive coin but litecoin will make another highest price.
Activity: 224
Merit: 8
April 12, 2018, 12:07:51 AM
What is the future of Litecoin? How long it may stay? is there any chance to be vanish it?
Altcoin's future I expect is that Litecoin is able to become a leading coin of the future. I'm sure for Litecoin will not disappear, because Litecoin is a coin that has a great effort to flourish.
Activity: 33
April 11, 2018, 11:57:10 PM
What I think is ltc is a promising project with a huge potential. Can not say how long it will remain in top. But it is very good coin to invest.
Activity: 224
Merit: 19
April 11, 2018, 11:56:05 PM
As some people call it Bitcoin is Gold and Litecoin is Silver. I do not see Litecoin going anywhere. This is still one of the most stable coin in the market.

There was a chart posted earlier and as you can see in the graph it is trending upwards.

I know there are some news about Charlie lee selling all his Litecoins but it did not affect the price too much it is still more than its worth a year ago. Invest in Litecoin but do not put all your money in to it.

Activity: 95
April 11, 2018, 11:47:13 PM
LTC has been around for a long time and is one of the first Altcoins in existence. LTC has the second most secure blockchain, next to BTC. Its transactions are much faster than Bitcoin, right from its inception.
Activity: 96
April 11, 2018, 11:46:02 PM
LTC has so much scope for growth, potential uses, and wide adoptio. Nowadays many companies begin adopting it and accepting transactions for their products and services.
Activity: 107
April 11, 2018, 11:44:50 PM
LTC has a lot of pros that make it different from BTC such as: transaction speed, ease of mining, number of coins. LTC transaction speed is more scalable with cryptocurrency adoption spreading like a virus. However, the mining infrastructure isn’t as widespread as it is for Bitcoin!
Activity: 95
April 11, 2018, 11:43:45 PM
LTC is one of the best coins in crypto market I think. There are many ICO projects are accepting LTC now. Because its transaction fees are low and transaction speed is good. It would have a good future in crypto market.
Activity: 121
April 10, 2018, 10:03:10 AM
Thanks to the abundant supply or the speedy transactions, the amount of people using Litecoin should increase in a somewhat exponential fashion. So I think its price will increse a lot in 2018.
Activity: 96
April 10, 2018, 09:53:42 AM
Should the rate of adoption go up, this should increase Litecoin’s price. Along with the rate of adoption and the general price movement of cryptocurrencies, a commensurate increase in the number of developers working on it is expected, which should fuel the price hike. Personally, I dont really understand how the price of Litecoin is that low. Is better than Bitcoin, is faster, brings real value and the number of circulating supply is low.
Activity: 122
April 10, 2018, 08:40:27 AM
I simulated a 1-year movement of Litecoin using an advanced statistical method called geometric Brownian motion. We can be 95% certain that Litecoin prices will fall between $42, and $12,241 with a median of $745.
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
April 10, 2018, 08:06:34 AM
Many analysts believe that in 2018 the price for Litecoin will be about the same as today's price for Ethereum, which is four hundred dollars. This is a pretty bright prospect for Lightcoin, which may well become a reality.
Activity: 405
Merit: 251
April 10, 2018, 07:59:42 AM
I think litecoin best long term investment. Yups, i personally think Litecoin have a great future!
The network is very stable!
Transactions are lightning fast and has no high fees
Activity: 32
April 09, 2018, 07:02:37 PM
To me I will say Litecoin have a ray of hope in the future though several times I have been told by my mentor this has no place in the future, still I hold my trust, concerning the test of time I don't have any idea concerning this, any chance of vanishing don't think so just that it may not reach the level(price) that one is viewing.

Do you actually have a CRYPTO MENTOR? Haha, awesome!
On the subject of Litecoin, I hear it is (no pun intended) big in Japan. And Japan, as we all know, accounts for approximately 61% of all trading volume, on average. Interesting numbers, huh?
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
April 05, 2018, 12:03:40 PM
What is the future of Litecoin? How long it may stay? is there any chance to be vanish it?
Litecoin is a currency developed on a large scale. Nowadays many people want to get quick profits but do not want to invest a significant amount of money because they are afraid to take risks when spending. It can be said that Litecoin is legal in many countries, but few people participate in it.
Activity: 364
April 05, 2018, 12:01:00 PM
Litecoin is a peer-to-peer cryptocurrency and open source software project. The beginning of Litcoin has been slow, the future of litecoin is bright, it will further progress.
Activity: 196
April 05, 2018, 11:41:29 AM
LTC has no development value, and most of the money is in the minority, and they can control the price of LTC at will.

Activity: 672
Merit: 500
April 05, 2018, 07:49:10 AM
The truth is that nobody really knows where Litecoin is going in 2018. The best we can do is to make an educated guess based on both the past performance and the fundamentals. Therefore, whether it is the underlying technology or the price hike this year, we have reason to believe that Litecoin is expecting sunny days ahead of it.

Agreed. I haven't heard any big news about Litecoin for about 3-4 months. I think dev team are preparing something really special or they just need a time to reorganize themselves and take a simple break
Pages:
Jump to: