Pages:
Author

Topic: Litecoin - page 15. (Read 1506 times)

Activity: 1680
Merit: 505
April 05, 2018, 07:35:42 AM
Litecoin is a very good coin and there is no reason for it to disappear. Of course, the price is now falling like all cryptocurrencies, but ltc is paired with btc. As the price of btc begins to grow, litecoin also grew.
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
April 05, 2018, 05:31:14 AM
The truth is that nobody really knows where Litecoin is going in 2018. The best we can do is to make an educated guess based on both the past performance and the fundamentals. Therefore, whether it is the underlying technology or the price hike this year, we have reason to believe that Litecoin is expecting sunny days ahead of it.
Activity: 376
Merit: 10
April 04, 2018, 03:46:22 PM
for the length of stay litecoin may be difficult to guess, and the worst will always be there, but we all nobody knows it. Huh Huh Huh
Activity: 756
Merit: 629
April 04, 2018, 03:36:52 PM
Vanish? where to? six and a halve years of history and stronger every passing day

But after in bitcoin the price for the transaction has significantly dropped the prospects of LTC are not obvious at all.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1011
April 04, 2018, 03:18:47 PM
What is the future of Litecoin? How long it may stay? is there any chance to be vanish it?

I think Litecoin is good project and I have faith in it. Litecoins popularity has grown lately and I think it have good future ahead.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
https://eloncity.io/
April 04, 2018, 03:11:59 PM
What is the future of Litecoin? How long it may stay? is there any chance to be vanish it?

LTC is one of the most popular coins today. I'm sure that such coins will thrive and develop together with bitcoin. I trust this coin, but I understand that it will give a stable small income and will not multiply my capital by several times.

I don't believe Charlie Lee no more and don't believe in LTC. First Charlie sold all his LTC on heights under a noble pretext. After that the Litepay story happens. For me, this man became a disappointment. I do not see prospects of LTC. Embarrassed
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
April 04, 2018, 02:51:53 PM
There was new announcement from litecoin, I guess litepay has been stopped but I didnt know why this happen, it is bad for litecoin and maybe they can reach an agreement with another company.
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1019
Be A Digital Miner
April 04, 2018, 02:48:45 PM

LTC is one of the most popular coins today. I'm sure that such coins will thrive and develop together with bitcoin. I trust this coin, but I understand that it will give a stable small income and will not multiply my capital by several times.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
April 04, 2018, 01:23:36 PM
no, it will not vanish litecoin is popular, I remember the old thread in here it was 2014 thread that "litecoin is dead" because dev was abandoned litecoin but look at it now litecoin is still alive.
Litecoin (LTC) has always been regarded as the silver to Bitcoin’s gold. But, especially with things that we’ve learned since the beginning of the year, LTC is looking a lot more like a threat to Bitcoin (BTC) than a “complement” to the market’s top dog. This cryptocurrency is ramping up, and there are a few signs that this coin is going to be one of the easiest for mass adoption.
Activity: 1358
April 04, 2018, 01:17:17 PM
no, it will not vanish litecoin is popular, I remember the old thread in here it was 2014 thread that "litecoin is dead" because dev was abandoned litecoin but look at it now litecoin is still alive.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
April 04, 2018, 12:56:52 PM
I believe that this coin has no future, since it has many similar competitors with a better system! it already catches up with other coins, which means that later on lightcoin will not survive competition, I do not see the prospect in it!
Activity: 163
April 04, 2018, 11:05:30 AM
A good and promising coin, I think in a long-term investment will give a good earnings, but what has fallen in price is just a move with the market!
Activity: 585
April 04, 2018, 11:00:37 AM
Litecoin is a peer-to-peer Internet currency that enables instant payments to anyone in the world. Litecoin is an open source, global payment network that is fully decentralized without any central authorities. Furtherly, Litecoin features faster transaction confirmation times and improved storage efficiency than the leading math-based currency.
Activity: 370
April 04, 2018, 08:25:59 AM
Litecoin LTC is a cryptocurrency and its existence after Bitcoin. It was developed by Charlie Lee, who remains involved with the coin to this day. Litecoin also shares many of the characteristics of Bitcoin. Litecoin also has lower transaction fees than Bitcoin and can be used as a digital currency on the web to pay for goods and service.
Activity: 700
April 04, 2018, 08:10:25 AM
Litecoin is a peer-to-peer digital currency that enables instant, near-zero payments to anyone in the world on an open source, global payment network. Also, it is not managed by any central authority, Litecoin’s value comes from the network of people using it.
Activity: 406
April 04, 2018, 06:24:22 AM
It's hard to say what direction the money is moving in this year. This question needs to be answered, based on the fundamental data and technical picture available today over the past period, considering all the details from different angles. Positive factors are more advanced technology litecoin and its rapidly rising trend. The potential for growth in the cost of LTC to $ 1000 is. However, it is necessary to keep in mind the possibility of governments applying legislative regulation, which can have a negative impact, and to what extent it will affect a particular currency is not clear.
Activity: 604
April 04, 2018, 06:19:25 AM
Litecoin is an online network that people can use to send payments from one person to another. Litecoin is peer-to-peer and decentralized, meaning that it is not controlled by any single entity or government. The payment system does not handle physical currencies, like the dollar or the euro; instead, the symbol is LTC. This is why you will often see Litecoin categorized as a virtual or digital currency.
Activity: 161
Merit: 1
0xf54CA5618b90810722B0e833DC150a97743A40B4
April 04, 2018, 06:18:10 AM
Litecoin has always been hanging on to the coat tails of Bitcoin..

I do not think it will disappear so long Bitcoin continue to exist.

But there needs to be more developer teams working on its development.. else its value may not go much higher than today's.
Activity: 392
Merit: 24
April 04, 2018, 06:14:35 AM
As it is named it is lite bitcoin it has small differences and it has not any big or different advante. So for litecoin I don't see a good future with existing team behind it .
Activity: 178
April 04, 2018, 06:12:40 AM
Litcoin is one of the top coins that i see in crypto world it is different from the others in its Stability against the dollar litecoins is an excellent  token has won the acceptance of many people, it is also very old tokens . It had also reached thehigh prices.
Pages:
Jump to: