Pages:
Author

Topic: Litecoin - page 9. (Read 1506 times)

Activity: 117
Merit: 0
April 30, 2018, 11:49:23 PM
Yes I think litecoin this has a good future, and will last a long time now that many people get a result of litecoin.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
April 30, 2018, 11:19:15 PM
Created in 2011, Litecoin must have certain value with high popularity even less than the Ethereum.
I'm sure that This altcoin will have bright future to stay longer in the crypto world for this is the lightweight Bitcoin alternative.
When seeing the progress of the price, it is rising (even now time, it is dropping as the other altcoins till -4.8%).
Activity: 141
April 30, 2018, 11:09:47 PM
Litecoin is one of the best coins and is now on the list of ten best coins, a lot of good coins but Litecoin is able to stay in his position, I think Litecoin development is also pretty good, so I think it's good to use Litecoin as an investment
Activity: 168
April 30, 2018, 11:07:45 PM
What is the future of Litecoin? How long it may stay? is there any chance to be vanish it?

I do not know what litecoin's future is like and maybe Litecoin lives for only a few months but I also do not know because it's hard to predict Litecoin prices, and maybe there's no chance for the leat

Activity: 784
Merit: 10
https://streamies.io/
April 30, 2018, 11:01:32 PM
What is the future of Litecoin? How long it may stay? is there any chance to be vanish it?
I can predict a good future of Litecoin through the following advantages:
- Like Bitcoin, Litecoin was created to provide a peer-to-peer transactional system. It allows individuals to make payments or transactions anywhere in the world without paying a fee.
-Litecoin is decentralized. There is no centralized power, building, or headquarters. And because there is no government that can adjust or overproduction, the value of Litecoin in the hands of the people.
* (about mining):
- Operators use computers to process Litecoin transactions, presented in the form of algorithms. When the computer solved the problem, many of the Litecoins were added to the network and the miners were rewarded with their shares. I think that's the great highlights of Litecoin to survive and thrive in the long term. If this is a helpful post, please give me some merits Cheesy
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
April 30, 2018, 10:54:36 PM
Let set this straight,  Litecoin is not going to vanish.  Litecoin is strategically important to cryptocurrency ecosystem and Litecoin has some of the best brain behind it. Investment in Litecoin should pay handsome reward in the future.
Activity: 686
Merit: 131
April 30, 2018, 10:52:29 PM
Lol, take the time to study more on the tech behind crypto currency.
Crypto doesn't just vanish.

Litecoin is great!
It's one of the oldest coins around and has proven that is can withstand the test of time.
It has had continuous development on it throughout the years and you can expect it to have more.
It is the third highest coin with trading pairs around (you can use it to trade for alts).
On top of that, it is faster and cheaper than bitcoin.

I know a lot of people are eager to find the "next bitcoin".
But the future will most likely be a bunch of truly viable coins that are all profitable instead of just one dominating everything.

Out of the top 10 on cmc, ltc is definitely lightyears ahead of the others.
I can see a solid top 3 being btc, eth, and ltc by the end of the year.

XRP and BCH? yeah, they can just crash for all I care.
Activity: 364
April 30, 2018, 10:41:03 PM
litcoin belongs to the potential coin I think, it just seems like the interest of the people less, so the price tends to be stable and to reach the maximum price I think it still takes time because most people focus on bitcoin.
Activity: 181
Merit: 1
April 30, 2018, 10:12:02 AM
ltc has been disappointing during this bull run hopefully it catches up sometime
Activity: 112
April 29, 2018, 06:59:00 AM
Vanish???. Never. Litecoin has not lived up to my expectation but I believe in the team around it. so watch this space
Activity: 77
April 29, 2018, 05:50:28 AM
With the passage of time and the development of crypto, the quality of Litecoin is now increasing and the growth is also getting better. The more investors and users who buy and invest here the Litecoin will be longer and the price will also increase.
The chance to disappear must exist, if litecoins are no longer able to survive because of the tight competition in crypto, and no one uses Litecoin as an investment, then Litecoin will eventually disappear.
Activity: 126
April 29, 2018, 05:44:14 AM
I think his condition is very controversial right now. It was created as an alternative to bitcoin with a cheaper and faster transaction due to the difficulties of integration into the bitcoin code. But now there are rumors that bitcoin is preparing an upgrade and if it surpasses litecoin, it will simply disappear or merge with bitcoin.
Activity: 462
Merit: 62
April 29, 2018, 05:42:16 AM
I am not optimistic about the future of the Litecoin token.
So for now, I will not invest in this token.
Litecoin is not a token it has its own blockchain
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
April 29, 2018, 05:28:24 AM
I am not optimistic about the future of the Litecoin token.
So for now, I will not invest in this token.
Activity: 434