Pages:
Author

Topic: Litecoin - page 12. (Read 1506 times)

Activity: 116
Merit: 0
April 19, 2018, 03:17:47 PM
Buying Litecoin at any point is a good investment as long as you’re not catching the top and you’re comfortable with the inherent risk in investing in new financial instruments.
Activity: 90
April 19, 2018, 02:08:17 PM
Litecoin is for those who look for stability, but don’t expect it to grow at a high pace like Ethereum or Bitcoin. You can’t invest in it expecting it to increase by ten times. It may happen in theory, but it’s not that probable. Litecoin doesn’t get the media attention, and the latter is important, believe me. Litecoin is more accessible for miners, so it can be a good approach for you.
Activity: 167
April 19, 2018, 02:01:06 PM
Litecoin is one of the earliest coins and goes hand in hand with bitcoin,
If bitcoin is gold Then litecoin is silver,
in the course of litecoin losing to compete with ethereum being the second best coin after bitcoin,
But we can see that litecoins are getting stronger in the next day and become one of the promising investments in the future
Activity: 94
April 19, 2018, 01:50:25 PM
Litecoin is very similar to BTC, having similar functionality and cryptoeconomics. While LTC doesn’t get the fame that BTC does, it is a more coordinated community, executing their roadmap better than Bitcoin. If some critical failure ever happened with Bitcoin (political or otherwise), Litecoin is well positioned to take it’s place as the ‘new’ base cryptocurrency.
Activity: 560
Merit: 105
April 19, 2018, 11:08:20 AM
What is the future of Litecoin? How long it may stay? is there any chance to be vanish it?

I prefer to buy as much litecoin as I can because litecoin has the potential to become a very expensive coin because it can be seen when bitcoin price rises then litecoone price will also go up.
Activity: 502
Merit: 100
April 19, 2018, 11:07:28 AM
What is the future of Litecoin? How long it may stay? is there any chance to be vanish it?
I think in this year LTC started to have progress. many say this is the year for LTC. some people have predicted LTC will rise in price. and they say this is a rival of Ethereum. so LTC will not stagnate and Lost. I hope LTC will be in the next ethereum.

Yes it will rise this year.
Litecoin is one of the top altcoins that good for investing and it had a great potential in the crypto world, it's better to buy more as long as the price are low because I think in the middle of the year it will be more expensive value.
Activity: 616
April 19, 2018, 11:06:04 AM
Litecoin is a very promising coin. And the question is whether to invest in litecoin I would answer as follows:

Over the past few months, Litecoin has achieved significant results in the cryptocurrency market. Theoretically, it can be assumed that in the future developers and investors will migrate to LItecoin, and this in turn will lead to an increase in the price of LTC. In addition, it is much easier to buy Litecoin now than a few months ago, when this required additional operations with Bitcoin. And the number of exchangers with ATMs that work with Litecoin has increased significantly.

The totality of all these factors allows us to assume that the price of Litecoin in 2018 will vary from $300 to $400.

This is certainly not enough to get to the same level with Bitcoin, but it is enough to compete with Ethereum.
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
April 19, 2018, 10:58:14 AM
Litecoin will help to signal whether it's a safe and beneficial technical change,or not.Thus,it's beginning to look almost like a testbed for bitcoin.Others argue it could be a way for litecoin to become a novel network,one with a distinct value proposition in its own right.
Activity: 608
April 19, 2018, 10:55:24 AM
I think in this year LTC started to have progress. many say this is the year for LTC. some people have predicted LTC will rise in price. and they say this is a rival of Ethereum. so LTC will not stagnate and Lost. I hope LTC will be in the next ethereum.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
April 19, 2018, 10:50:38 AM
LTC is also a good coin, has long-term development and is always interested in the community! If considered BTC is gold, LTC can be considered as Silver
Activity: 98
April 19, 2018, 10:40:54 AM
I have a good revaluation to Litecoin! It has grown to be a major player in its own right as simply an Altcoin. Judging from this and its recent growth spurt, Litecoin is a great choice for both short and long-term investors.
Activity: 182
April 18, 2018, 12:56:03 PM
Actually I never considered Litecoin as my first choice, reading you guys makes me re-think about my goals in crypto's world. I will give Litecoin a trial and decide later, thanks for your precious tips, as always
Activity: 146
April 16, 2018, 10:34:08 AM
LTC is like BTC only
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
April 16, 2018, 10:29:54 AM
As long as Litecoin will be stable as it is, it will last for long, I'm sure about that.
It's a reliable coin and works fine
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
April 16, 2018, 10:29:42 AM
LTC has good prospects in the future, although in recent times they did not get their project but they now want to rework everything and start it again.
Activity: 196
April 16, 2018, 10:23:55 AM
I think LTC will have a good future.  And do not sell this coin.
Activity: 686
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
April 16, 2018, 10:17:40 AM
Will LTC lose its place on coinmarketcap been watching ltc vs eos go up and down 5th spot each time ltc falls a rally comes for it and vice versa for last 12 hrs or so what do you guys think will it hold on? i dont want to have to scroll a little to see ltc lol
Litecoin is one of the best altcoin and that if you are looking to make some good name in terms of trading and that you are looking for something better in trading, then you can make a choice and can go for opting litecoin. You need to be sure that you know all the necessary details regarding that coin and that you must use all that knowledge and make the right decision accordingly.

Litecoin is one of the best coin I know, you can see from their history chart, news and coin circulation ( supply and demand ). Most of us doesn't like Litecoin because have low price and slow price action but this coin keep survive and if you know, most people more choose litecoin as investment ( not trading ) asset than other coins. If you have big money and patience, invest into Litecoin is the right option.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
April 16, 2018, 10:11:10 AM
Litecoin has great potential in the future. I think the value of Litecoin will be increased many times as people start to notice Litecoin like ETH. If you have bought Litecoin, I recommend you hold Litecoin for a year
Activity: 1048
Merit: 102
April 16, 2018, 10:08:29 AM
Since litecoin is the fifth largest in terms of capitalization, I don't think it will disappear any time soon.
yes, litecoin is one of the children of bitcoin, which until now still has many fans,
so it still supports litecoin to reach its highest price again.
Activity: 38
April 16, 2018, 10:03:44 AM
Since litecoin is the fifth largest in terms of capitalization, I don't think it will disappear any time soon.
Pages:
Jump to: