Pages:
Author

Topic: Litecoin - page 16. (Read 1506 times)

Activity: 215
Merit: 10
April 04, 2018, 06:04:32 AM
Litecoin was launched in the shadow of bitcoin, yet was inspired by the ‘King Coin’, particularly by its decentralized approach to currency. The founder of Litecoin, Charlie Lee, is a former Google employee and Director of Engineering at Coinbase, one of the largest exchanges and the first to list Litecoin alongside bitcoin and Ethereum. The most prominent characteristic of Litecoin is also one that gives it the most potential for disruption and inspires much confidence within the cryptocurrency community. Litecoin’s drama-free community and even keel give it less volatility and a steady trend, making it great for arbitration, trading, spending, or even fundraising.
copper member
Activity: 83
April 04, 2018, 04:14:23 AM
Vanish!!!!!! Litecoin is one of the top list coin of coinmarketcap.Its marketcap around $7,325,922,001 (04/04/18).How do you think is there any chance to vanish? My solely think is that, its future is going to bright.Here are some reasons..
Litecoin core development team claim that its Network aims to process a block every 2.5 minutes, rather than Bitcoin's 10 minutes.
Litecoin Supply limit only 84,000,000 Where Bitcoin limit ₿21,000,000.
Activity: 161
Merit: 0
April 04, 2018, 03:02:28 AM
What is the future of Litecoin? How long it may stay? is there any chance to be vanish it?
Litecoin is included in the top coin that is on the Cryptocurrency market. besides that Litecoin has a fairly stable development with the development of gradually becoming a reliable Litecoin in the future.
Activity: 137
ICO starting on 16th of April!
April 04, 2018, 02:49:59 AM
I don't think Litecoin have good chance to grow up like 2017 because their founder have sold all his Litecoin last year. With no more Litecoin left, their teams may not put too much effort to build Litecoin better. It time to leave Litecoin and find other coin.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
Powered by Artificial Intelligence & Human Experts
April 04, 2018, 02:39:26 AM
Litecoin is a good and stable coin, with a good presence in the crypto market with stable rices, But its not better than BTC, if it was then it would have been at the top of the crypto pyramid.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 556
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
April 04, 2018, 02:29:21 AM
I really like Litecoin so much. It's much better than bitcoin as a real cryptocurrency and a mean for transfer of value. It's faster and more secure than bitcoin. Suitable for daily use as a real money/payment method.

besides that, the price does not drop too far and I think the price is more stable depends on the other coins. but maybe there are not many people which like litecoin because the price is not expensive like ethereum, dash and the other expensive coins. I believe that litecoin will follow the oldest coin which could increase higher and will gain more follower in the future.
Activity: 101
April 04, 2018, 01:45:03 AM
I really like Litecoin so much. It's much better than bitcoin as a real cryptocurrency and a mean for transfer of value. It's faster and more secure than bitcoin. Suitable for daily use as a real money/payment method.
Activity: 98
April 04, 2018, 01:36:41 AM
As a matter of fact, LITECOIN is one of the strong crypto presently and have being doing fine for years. I see LTC going no where base on the performance and my little understanding. LTC keep gaining prospects on daily basis. Fast and easy too use. LTC remain a cool crypto for life
Activity: 69
April 03, 2018, 12:28:35 PM
its one of the biggest and old coin. It will here to stay not vanish.
Activity: 309
Merit: 102
Presale is live!
April 03, 2018, 12:05:10 PM
Theres a good chance that you wont see Litecoin in the coming years. With the development of coins like NANO I don't see how Litecoin will survive. With not much development happening behind Litecoin and it being just a clone of Bitcoin I don't think it has a future.
Activity: 181
Merit: 1
April 03, 2018, 11:58:48 AM
bought in at $115 fingers crossed. move to altcoin due to cheaper fees and faster transfers
Activity: 316
April 03, 2018, 11:26:02 AM

Litecoin is one of the few crypto-currencies of market capitalization, which is estimated in billions. It amounts to $ 2.16 billion. The price for it is going through exactly the same boom as the Bitcoin price.
Litecoin has a huge potential ... but this requires that the popularity of this crypto currency is significantly increased. Lightning Network owners of Litecoin can make payments much faster and cheaper than in the network Bitcoin.
Activity: 714
Merit: 16
April 03, 2018, 11:13:01 AM
To me I will say Litecoin have a ray of hope in the future though several times I have been told by my mentor this has no place in the future, still I hold my trust, concerning the test of time I don't have any idea concerning this, any chance of vanishing don't think so just that it may not reach the level(price) that one is viewing.
Activity: 364
April 03, 2018, 10:40:58 AM
although antpool is already producing antminers for litecoins, it seems that prices and developments are stagnant not so much progressed and miners also seem to have not been so developed in addition to the small community interest also depends on bitcoin prices.
Activity: 644
April 03, 2018, 08:42:59 AM
Right now litecoin has a fairly negative news background, to be honest, I do not even know why the coin should be growing. As far as I read using it for the payment system there was problems + bitcoin is now becoming quite cheap and fast. If there will be no interesting innovation in litecoin in the nearest future, there are all chances to become lost and forgotten in history.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 556
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
April 03, 2018, 07:21:54 AM
What is the future of Litecoin? How long it may stay? is there any chance to be vanish it?

I think litecoin became stronger from time to time and now, litecoin still trying to survive even the price is going again but I think soon, the price will reach the highest price again. and if we see the team, they are really a solid team although I think they don't move so fast like other coins, I think they still consistent with their project and I am sure that this coin will get up in the future. besides that, when we make a transaction with litecoin, it doesn't need too long to get confirmation and the fee is not too big also.
copper member
Activity: 238
April 03, 2018, 06:40:08 AM
Litecoin future is very bright because Litecoin is the fastest and safest penny exchange.its always one of the best and most active teams and in the market Litecoin cryptocurrency is a good coin.many people believe that this coin.i also hope this is happening soon because i personally see the potential of Litecoin in the future.
Activity: 262
April 03, 2018, 06:26:54 AM
litecoin has many of its many enthusiasts and projects in the crypto world that pays with litecoin, a condition like that is what makes litecoin can last long, plus the prospect of its altcoin is very good
Activity: 210
April 03, 2018, 06:25:03 AM
I love Litecoin and related services. This coin can become real payment method in digital industry. While BTC transactions are slow and expensive, LTC is more suitable for payments. I also have some coins in my portfolio.

But last few weeks were disgusting for Litecoin price. It dropped below $ 120 and went down right to $ 112.
Activity: 39
Merit: 1
April 03, 2018, 06:14:30 AM
the short answer is no, no there is no chance it vanishes. if anything it could begin to pick up in daily volume and popularity because it has such low fees compared to most of the big coins out there. i would venture to say the most widely adopted coins to date as far as being used to transfer value between individuals are BTC, ETH, BCH, LTC, and XMR.  personally i occasionally purchase hashing power at mining rig rentals dot com. i have found that out of the three coins they accept payment in (BTC/LTC/ETH) the one which gives me the most bang for my buck is consistently LTC because i lose significantly less on transaction fees than either of the others. so as long as this is the case i would venture that LTC has a bright future. not only that but the development team behind LTC has, in my opinion, always been one of the best and most active teams who are really vested in the successful adoption of their coin.
Pages:
Jump to: