Pages:
Author

Topic: Litecoin - page 19. (Read 1506 times)

Activity: 742
Merit: 19
March 06, 2018, 07:44:07 AM
Litecoin is one of best coin in crypto market. So many sites. ICO projects are accepting Litecoin. Because Litecoin transaction fees are pretty low and transaction speed is very good. I think Litecoin has a good future in crypto market.
Activity: 194
Merit: 12
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
March 06, 2018, 07:41:39 AM
i also hope and believe that litecoin has a great future. if litepay can have a great launch i see a this coin going places. but in crypto my guess is as good as the next on
Activity: 546
Merit: 4
March 06, 2018, 07:41:14 AM
What is the future of Litecoin? How long it may stay? is there any chance to be vanish it?

I’m not sure what you mean by the vanishing of the litecoin
It is one of th most stable coin for 2 years now
And it has been experiencing steady growth too

Moreover , even though it’s future depends on how far btc is shared
It will surely survive for a long time
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
March 06, 2018, 07:40:22 AM
What is the future of Litecoin? How long it may stay? is there any chance to be vanish it?

Since LTH belongs to the top10 cryptocurrency, I still believe in the potentials in this coin and I think it will stay long enough in the crypto market nor it will be vanish. LTH will stabilize soon and currently is on the red mark but this will make a recovery once BTC will again be back on track. Investors of LTH, hold still and keep observant in the market trend and be updated on the actual price movement at coinmarketcap site.
Activity: 189
Merit: 11
March 06, 2018, 07:35:20 AM
Despite the bright prospects, there is some uncertainty about the forecast for 2018. The factor that can have a huge impact on the price of litecoin, as well as on all other cryptocurrencies, is government regulation, especially in countries such as the United States, China and Japan. The best example is the fall of the entire digital currency market after the ban of bitcoin in China in September.

Naturally, the question arises to what extent governments will be able to influence the operations carried out using litecoin. Be that as it may, one of the main advantages of all cryptocurrencies is their decentralized nature. However, this does not mean that litecoin is not subject to legislative regulation. For example, if the government decides to prohibit any company to receive payments in lytkino, it is certainly will affect the exchange rate.

In addition, governments can ban the operation of cryptocurrency exchanges, as was done in China, or the import and manufacture of ASIC devices and other equipment necessary for mining. The point is that world governments are not as helpless as they seem at first glance in this area.
Activity: 322
March 06, 2018, 07:34:12 AM
Litecoin - $203.25

It's quite different from all others. It's stability mostly depends on BTC stability. One can try trading so.
Activity: 224
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
March 06, 2018, 07:34:08 AM
Litecoin is an excellent tokens has won the acceptance of many people, it is also a very old tokens, it had also reached the high prices, people always compare Litecoin and bitcoins together.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 261
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
March 06, 2018, 07:31:21 AM
I think the future of Litecoin is bright. Litecoin has some advantages over Bitcoin. It can grow when people will look beyond Bitcoins for cheaper transactions. Will it grow over $1000? I cannot be sure but I hope it will reach there.

Sheldonnnn you are right! It is bright cause Litecoin team is working
hard! Now we have LitePay, what Charlie Lee did with his announcement
that he sold all his Litecoins and he will continue to work on Litecoin
cause he love that is great, that is how we can recognize persistence and
determination of someone who wish to succeed in something.
   It will grow, how do I know it? It is like with Bitcoin! Litecoin have a
supply limit of 84 Million coins, but it have decimals! what is 84 million people?!
everyone to have couple Litecoins? Where will you spent your maximum $1000?
Litecoin is more popular, and limited supply needs to inflict on price with time,
that means becoming more popular, more adoption, and demand needs to go up.
Activity: 350
Merit: 4
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
March 06, 2018, 07:23:13 AM
The Litecoin is in top 5 cryptocyrrency. His market cap $11 263 188 540 (06/03/2018). Quite possible, that LTC will be cheaper, but that is vanish is inpossible. This is my opinion...
Activity: 420
Merit: 266
March 06, 2018, 07:14:50 AM
I think the future of Litecoin is bright. Litecoin has some advantages over Bitcoin. It can grow when people will look beyond Bitcoins for cheaper transactions. Will it grow over $1000? I cannot be sure but I hope it will reach there.
legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169
March 06, 2018, 06:53:12 AM
Litecoin is one of the top coins that I see in Crypto world that has the potential in going side by side ethereum, There might be something going on between you and Litecoin but you can not post anything about litecoin going to be gone in the market, And if you don't have any proof about it, because I think there are many litecoin investors out there that would not like your post, And if you are only spreading FUD in the community.
Activity: 448
Merit: 232
March 06, 2018, 06:52:26 AM
Litecoin is very different from the others in its stability against the dollar. At the same time, it depends quite strongly on Bitcoin's exchange rate - whenever Bitcoin becomes more expensive, LTC / BTC falls, and when Bitcoin falls, LTC / BTC grows slightly. It is thanks to such boring stability that Litecoin will stay on the market. Litecoin will develop and succeed only if people invest in it. Otherwise, it will just go with the flow.
Activity: 462
Merit: 62
March 06, 2018, 06:41:52 AM
Vanish? where to? six and a halve years of history and stronger every passing day

copper member
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1293
Need a Bounty Manager? t.me/shasan32
March 06, 2018, 06:03:24 AM
Pages:
Jump to: