Pages:
Author

Topic: Litecoin - page 3. (Read 1506 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 10
June 25, 2018, 10:19:10 AM
Many continue to give preference to working with BTC. But in any case, I will support LTC, considering a more efficient algorithm, a cool team of developers and a real potential for development.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
June 25, 2018, 04:08:56 AM
Litecoin is one of the oldest remaining coins, NEO is a good coin and is now listed in the top 10 coins so I'm sure Litecoin will continue to grow and become bigger in the future.
Activity: 238
June 25, 2018, 03:36:59 AM
Promising in what sense? If for the purpose of investment and the accumulation of wealth, then no. All inflationary currencies in this sense are bad and inferior to bitcoin, which is a priori deflationary cryptocurrency. Therefore, bitcoin will grow in price continuously, and litecoin, etc. - no.
But for now, Litecoin seems quite expensive, besides I do not think there is anything special with that coin to justify the rank among the top 10 altcoin. The technology is very outdated, and the number of websites that accept it as payment will continue to decline.
Litecoin is cheap now and if we send it to other wllet, the cost is not much and quicker than bitcoin so i think litcoin is potential coin , it just seems like the interest of the people less, so the price tends to be stable and to reach the maximum price I think it still takes time because most people focus on bitcoin But litcoin also not much bad than.
Activity: 58
June 25, 2018, 03:28:03 AM
I think litecoin will move some time in september currently, i have not heard any news
on litecoin but they have future plans for sure, they maybe preparing
for something that will shock the crypto world and will make us holder rich
Activity: 315
Merit: 13
Lead generation one-stop shop platform powered AI
June 25, 2018, 03:08:41 AM
There are many cryptocurrencies, which are potentially more convenient and cheaper than Lightcoin when making payments. For example, Ethereum is not worse than Lightcoin in terms of paymnets, but ETH is not only a payment system.
Activity: 420
June 25, 2018, 03:04:10 AM
Litecoin is the little bitcoin, both on the name and on network stability.
If scalability problems will be solved i the future it will be simple payment system
Activity: 294
June 25, 2018, 03:00:31 AM
It seems to me that LTC has really excellent prospects for its development in the future. The project is really a good development team and with an effective algorithm for work.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
June 24, 2018, 06:30:39 AM
For me litecoin is already dead because it want to be better and cheaper than bitcoin but bitcoin already solved the fee problem with the lightning network so I don't see any use of litecoin anymore. There's no news regarding the project and their supporter seems quiet aswell so I don't see them coming back to challenge newer project like trx vechain etc.
Activity: 406
June 24, 2018, 06:28:22 AM
It seems to me that now LTC is striving to become a better BTC and has ample opportunities for this. Yes, transactions are becoming easier and more profitable, but there is still a long way to go.
Activity: 252
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
June 23, 2018, 11:02:51 AM
Maybe, I'll say it again, maybe! Litcoin can stay somewhere at the top of the food chain and it's nice to feel there.
Activity: 392
June 23, 2018, 10:56:25 AM
Promising in what sense? If for the purpose of investment and the accumulation of wealth, then no. All inflationary currencies in this sense are bad and inferior to bitcoin, which is a priori deflationary cryptocurrency. Therefore, bitcoin will grow in price continuously, and litecoin, etc. - no.
But for now, Litecoin seems quite expensive, besides I do not think there is anything special with that coin to justify the rank among the top 10 altcoin. The technology is very outdated, and the number of websites that accept it as payment will continue to decline.
Activity: 462
June 23, 2018, 10:51:51 AM
Activity: 66
June 23, 2018, 09:35:13 AM
Litecoin is one top trending cryptocurrency.  Litecoin is one of the best cryptocurrency that exist. This is an upgraded bitcoin version, so I think that this coin will never disappear. Litecoin is an online network that people can use to send payments from one person to another. Litecoin is peer-to-peer and decentralized, meaning that it is not controlled by any single entity or government. The payment system does not handle physical currencies, like the dollar or the euro. instead, the symbol is LTC. This is why you will often see Litecoin categorized as a virtual or digital currency.
Activity: 84
June 23, 2018, 08:39:50 AM
The Litecoin has a quick transaction and only two confirmations are needed for the transaction. Litecoin is more suited to new projects. In the LItecoin each operation is performed with the password entered and it’s safety.
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
Kuvacash.com
June 22, 2018, 01:40:10 PM
Litecoin is a gone case now. I don't think it is going to survive more than few years now. There isn't much development happening behind it, there are many coins which are much better than it. Also its lead developer has gone rogue and has been promoting other coins, as he has already dumped his bags.
Activity: 336
Powerful promotion strategy https://bit.ly/3cRVjFi
June 22, 2018, 12:06:33 PM
What is the future of Litecoin? How long it may stay? is there any chance to be vanish it?

I think litecoin will move in a positive direction, moving with the advancement of modern technology today. I think we can invest in Litecoin for the long term, because the developers and the founders have shown excellent leadership skills on the litecoin. and litecoin can compete in the future.
Activity: 420
June 22, 2018, 11:51:16 AM
Litecoin has become quite strong and is constantly evolving, but it is too early to say that it will be able to move the progenitor of all the cryptocurrency and take his place.
Activity: 75
June 22, 2018, 11:47:02 AM
What is the future of Litecoin? How long it may stay? is there any chance to be vanish it?
Litecoin is one of the top coins that I see in Crypto world that has the potential in going side by side ethereum,
Activity: 30
June 22, 2018, 11:33:39 AM
who knows???
maybe it will decrease and decrease...
It is a good crypto but I don't see anything special in Litecoin... I mean it's a copy of Bitcoin with a different algorithm...
I can't explain myself why it has this great value...
Activity: 55
June 22, 2018, 11:31:52 AM
Litecoin will be in the crypto world for long. Though the price has decreased this year, it will sure gain its value by tge end of this year
Pages:
Jump to: