Pages:
Author

Topic: Litecoin - page 7. (Read 1506 times)

Activity: 100
Merit: 0
May 18, 2018, 06:53:19 AM
I think Litecoin is a good coin and has a quite potential future, because it is an open source project, which means that it has the capability and flexibility to implement relevant and useful tech improvements, such as SegWit and the lightning network. In that matter, it is an improved Bitcoin version, which is logical since it was a fork of it.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
May 18, 2018, 01:39:19 AM
It was created as an alternative to bitcoin with a cheaper and faster transaction due to the difficulties of integration into the bitcoin code. I am optimistic about the future of the alt too since some experts are even comparing litecoin to bitcoin. Which should fuel the price hike. Litecoin is one of the most profitable coins in cryptocurrency market. Litecoin is a great choice for both short.
Yes, I admit that Litecoin has risen a lot in the past year, but we also know that Litecoin is just a simplified version of Bitcoin and it has not made any technical adjustments, so I prefer to wait and see.  And I will not invest now.
Activity: 45
May 18, 2018, 01:35:14 AM
It has been one of the best performing cryptocurrencies in the last 12 months. There are many predictions that say Litecoin’s growth will be higher than that of Bitcoin.
Activity: 30
May 17, 2018, 11:36:24 AM
It was created as an alternative to bitcoin with a cheaper and faster transaction due to the difficulties of integration into the bitcoin code. I am optimistic about the future of the alt too since some experts are even comparing litecoin to bitcoin. Which should fuel the price hike. Litecoin is one of the most profitable coins in cryptocurrency market. Litecoin is a great choice for both short.
Activity: 252
May 17, 2018, 11:30:35 AM
Litecoin is a good altcoin in my opinion and this coin has good potential, and I believe in litecoin that this coin has a bright future. So many people are holding litecoin and investing in it for profit, and litecoin has a very team both so litecoin is a promising cryptocurrency.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
May 17, 2018, 10:43:01 AM
I fully support the LTC project, despite all the possible disadvantages that the project has, I think that in general the project is very promising as BTC, but it's like a reserve currency in case of bitcoin collapse.
Activity: 32
May 17, 2018, 10:40:00 AM
It’s a peer-to-peer internet currency that allows for instant, near-zero cost payments to anyone in the world. It’s a decentralized payment network that isn’t managed by any central authorities.
Activity: 406
Merit: 106
May 17, 2018, 04:17:19 AM
What is the future of Litecoin? How long it may stay? is there any chance to be vanish it? Smiley Smiley

There is no chance to disappear in this coin. It is one of the most reliable and safe. In addition, it has a high degree of liquidity.
brand new
Activity: 0
May 17, 2018, 04:10:54 AM
What is the future of Litecoin? How long it may stay? is there any chance to be vanish it? Smiley Smiley
Activity: 38
Merit: 2
May 16, 2018, 12:17:43 AM
I think his condition is very controversial right now. It was created as an alternative to bitcoin with a cheaper and faster transaction due to the difficulties of integration into the bitcoin code. But now there are rumors that bitcoin is preparing an upgrade and if it surpasses litecoin, it will simply disappear or merge with bitcoin. Smiley Smiley
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
May 15, 2018, 12:31:19 PM
What is the future of Litecoin? How long it may stay? is there any chance to be vanish it?
Litecoin's prospects in 2018 are not the best. In my opinion, the Crypto currency will continue to become cheaper and by June it will even drop to a mark of fifty dollars.
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
www.daxico.com
May 15, 2018, 07:18:05 AM
There's always a hope and a brighter future for litecoin as long as people will keep using and investing on it. I am optimistic about the future of this alt too since some experts are even comparing litecoin to bitcoin. I don't know if it is just a strategy to invite others to invest in litecoin too. But basically, when you look at litecoin's attributes, it's all good and that makes this coin listed on the top 10 cryptos.
Activity: 658
Merit: 505
May 15, 2018, 06:51:47 AM
Should the rate of adoption go up, this should increase Litecoin’s price. Along with the rate of adoption and the general price movement of cryptocurrencies, a commensurate increase in the number of developers working on it is expected, which should fuel the price hike. Personally, I dont really understand how the price of Litecoin is that low. Is better than Bitcoin, is faster, brings real value and the number of circulating supply is low.
Activity: 108
May 15, 2018, 06:51:02 AM
In my opinion, Litecoin is one of the best coins in the market now. Its network invites users who want fast, quick solutions involving cryptocurrency and the blockchain technology. Moreover, people are starting to come around Litecoin: they are beginning to understand that, in some ways, it is similar to Bitcoin, but is also faster and involves significantly cheaper transaction fees.
Activity: 58
May 13, 2018, 08:08:18 AM
In my opinion, Litecoin is one of the most profitable coins in cryptocurrency market. there is a substantial influx of users on Coinbase, which is a cryptocurrency brokerage that is trending right now. It supports three cryptocurrencies, one of them being Litecoin. Since Coinbase adds 100,000 new users per day, it is a positive gain.
Activity: 30
May 12, 2018, 11:28:50 AM
I have a good revaluation to Litecoin! It has grown to be a major player in its own right as simply an Altcoin. Judging from this and its recent growth spurt, Litecoin is a great choice for both short and long-term investors.
Activity: 56
May 12, 2018, 06:17:59 AM
LTC is the most stable and strong coin in the market. If it succeed to achieve real life payments, it will reach the roof. I believe that in 2018 we will see major price boom in LTC. However, it still all depends on the news and the situation on the cryptocurrency market, if the news is positive then just break.
Activity: 93
May 12, 2018, 05:13:04 AM
In my view, Litecoin will develop dramatically in this year. Be it the abundant supply or the speedy transactions, the amount of people using. Moreover, Litecoin, along with other cryptocurrencies, is tethered to Bitcoin, in the sense that the increase in usage of Bitcoin spells a higher rate of adoption for the rest of the cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 182
Merit: 102
🔵 Brickblock.io - Tokenization platform
May 12, 2018, 02:11:10 AM
depend on my opini it will going up again because LTC is good coin, just wait it for come back from red pill Smiley it had good TPS and use lighting network (correct me if i wrong), so it still worth it for long term
Activity: 2912
Merit: 556
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
May 12, 2018, 02:08:07 AM
What is the future of Litecoin? How long it may stay? is there any chance to be vanish it?
Hey, I want to know what kind of wallet do you use that is supported the Litecoin? I also wanted to have some investment even a little, because I think Litecoin also has a potential just like the Ethereum and how can I buy some Litecoin.

I think you have many options. for example, you can try multi-litecoin wallet, jaxx, coinomi, or you can visit on litecoin.com/#wallets and litecoin.org/ and you can start to download the wallet. I prefer to use jaxx because I can install in my android phone and besides that, jaxx support multi coins so you can keep another coin too. and besides jaxx, I prefer to use litecoin core to install in my desktop pc and the size is not too big to download.
Pages:
Jump to: