Pages:
Author

Topic: Litecoin - page 5. (Read 1506 times)

Activity: 293
Merit: 100
June 17, 2018, 01:31:07 AM
Litecoin base on statistics is one of the top coins in the market but being undervalued and less popular than bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple and bitcoincash but I can say that as the time goes by litecoin will be one of the most popular coins and many people and investors will invest on it.
Activity: 81
Merit: 0
June 17, 2018, 01:26:49 AM
It’s a peer-to-peer internet currency that allows for instant, near-zero cost payments to anyone in the world. It’s a decentralized payment network that isn’t managed by any central authorities.
Activity: 159
Merit: 10
June 16, 2018, 09:58:36 AM
Litecoin is one of the top coins right now among those, that everybody knows, Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, BTCCash and others, this coin is just kind of undervalued and not enough popular, so maybe less people know about it.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
June 15, 2018, 06:50:34 PM
Funny is that fact, that being here for so long, I don’t know almost nothing about litecoin at all… I think only, that this coin is not so popular, as the other top giants, so maybe it will show itself yet in future.
Activity: 160
June 15, 2018, 12:45:06 PM
The future of litecoin is also not dark but it have a clear and light future in crypto. We can probably see another time of litecoin to go moon in the next days or months. There is big potential for this coin.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
June 15, 2018, 12:43:48 PM
Litecoin has often been disappointing during this bulls run hopefully it can happen anytime, because with the passage of time and the development of crypto, the quality of Litecoin now has started to increase and its growth is also getting better, as more and more investors and users are buying and investing here, Litecoin will get longer and the price will also increase.
Activity: 602
Merit: 251
June 15, 2018, 12:38:05 PM
Litecoin looks promising in the long run. Therefore, many investors are trying to predict the price of the coin in 2018. Most experts believe that by the end of 2018 the LTC rate will reach about $ 600. Analyst John young (John young), based on the Monte Carlo method, predicts the value of the coin in 2018 in the range from 6 to 507 dollars with an average value of 122 dollars.

John McAfee, one of the largest BTC miners in the US, predicts that 1 BTC will grow to $ 1 million by 2020. Accordingly, 1 LTC instead of the current 162 can cost 15 thousand dollars.

Other analysts believe Litecoin prices can balance between $ 30 and $ 7636 with a median of $472. At the same time, any financial forecasts regarding cryptocurrencies may be subject to a strong adjustment due to the actions of the regulator.
Activity: 90
June 15, 2018, 12:23:38 PM
Buying Litecoin at any point is a good investment as long as you’re not catching the top and you’re comfortable with the inherent risk in investing in new financial instruments.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 556
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
June 15, 2018, 07:51:29 AM
If Litecoin developers make the necessary improvements and implement their ideas, it will have a good impact on coin. Investing in Litecoin is your personal decision.

it's a good option if we can invest in litecoin while the coin price is still at a cheap price. I am sure that in the future, litecoin will make a new highest price like the other coin and soon the trend for litecoin will bounce up. I think litecoin can compete with the other coin especially with the other oldest coin like monero, dash, and zec but it will need a time before the price can lift the price to the highest price.
Activity: 97
June 14, 2018, 09:40:47 PM
If Litecoin developers make the necessary improvements and implement their ideas, it will have a good impact on coin. Investing in Litecoin is your personal decision.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 503
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
June 14, 2018, 05:46:20 AM
It seems like LTC have no future to me. I see that the team is working hard and all but the coin needs a greater purpose to stay alive in this harsh market. Lets see what Lee and the team are planning to do.
Activity: 518
Merit: 1
June 14, 2018, 05:33:37 AM
Litecoin is really very good coin when compared to transaction speed and blockchain as compared to BTC, but at present really, its value all depends upon BTC trend.  It is now around $96, which is quite low. Hope, it will grow as expected when BTC goes up.
Activity: 23
June 14, 2018, 05:28:19 AM
The Litecoin network invites users who want fast, quick solutions involving cryptocurrency and the blockchain technology, and since they are popular right now, they won’t want to miss out on the revolution.
Activity: 476
June 12, 2018, 05:22:30 AM
What is the future of Litecoin? How long it may stay? is there any chance to be vanish it?
litecoin's future is good and predictable to have a high price. so I think now that litecoin is still one of the potentially good altcoins. litecoin can be coupled with other coins such as eth, neo and eos to become one of the potential coins.
I think for Litecoin will grow dramatically this year. Whether it's an abundant supply or a quick transaction, the number of people using it. In addition, Litecoin, along with other cryptocurrencies, is tethered to Bitcoin, in the sense that increased use of Bitcoin means a higher adoption rate for the rest of the crypto currency.
Activity: 626
Merit: 251
June 12, 2018, 05:19:14 AM
What is the future of Litecoin? How long it may stay? is there any chance to be vanish it?
litecoin's future is good and predictable to have a high price. so I think now that litecoin is still one of the potentially good altcoins. litecoin can be coupled with other coins such as eth, neo and eos to become one of the potential coins.
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
June 12, 2018, 05:16:58 AM
Now is the time to mine Litecoin or collect them on cranes for the long term. In mid-2019, this cryptocurrency should start growing again.
Activity: 352
June 12, 2018, 05:06:05 AM
Litecoin is a very potentials coin and has a very bright future if more investors show interest in the coin. The coin has its own stability, it is fast and has many good features. I t is safe, reliable and has promising potentials if you buy and hold on long term.
Activity: 86
June 12, 2018, 05:02:35 AM
In my opinion, Litecoin will keep going to increase in 2018. One of the reasons presaging future success for Litecoin is the media attention that it has begun to get recently. Being in the public eye will cause this alternative to be among the preferred options in the crypto universe. Artists, entrepreneurs, businessmen, doctors, and even athletes are talking about it.
Activity: 80
June 12, 2018, 05:01:40 AM
For me, Litecoin is a promising coin. Litecoin’s usability is what puts it ahead of other altcoins and competing with Bitcoin for the market share. People use it for standard blockchain-related procedures, such as lifting a smart contract, but it also has the capability, technologically speaking, of being used as currency, in the way of fiat money.
Activity: 183
June 12, 2018, 04:39:27 AM
LTC continues to quietly chug along with more favorable network usage statistics than most other coins. Low cost transaction fees and fast block times remain the essence of LTC’s competitive advantage. The Litecoin core team also recently released an update suggesting that development on the project has not stalled.

Technicals suggest an active bear trend with no imminent reversal. EMAs, Cloud, and Pitchfork are all decidedly bearish. A counter trend bullish reversal would become likely if price falls quickly between the US$60-90 zone. If the current low holds, a larger reversal pattern is possible with the likelihood of a bullish reversal near September.

Litecoin Price Analysis - Technical indicators suggest an active bear trend

http://telegra.ph/Litecoin-Price-Analysis---Technical-indicators-suggest-an-active-bear-trend-06-12
Pages:
Jump to: