Pages:
Author

Topic: Litecoin - page 8. (Read 1506 times)

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501
May 11, 2018, 10:01:59 PM
What is the future of Litecoin? How long it may stay? is there any chance to be vanish it?
Hey, I want to know what kind of wallet do you use that is supported the Litecoin? I also wanted to have some investment even a little, because I think Litecoin also has a potential just like the Ethereum and how can I buy some Litecoin.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
May 11, 2018, 09:59:44 PM
I think Litecoin has a bright future due to its strong community and history. It is one of the oldest cryptocurrencies and is a fork of bitcoin. I consider it a core holding.
Activity: 165
May 11, 2018, 09:57:03 PM
in my view, Litecoin is a very good token has won the acceptance of many people, it is also a very old token, it has also reached a high price. and I am sure the future of Litecoin is bright. Litecoin has several advantages over Bitcoin. This can grow when people will look beyond Bitcoin for cheaper deals.

Activity: 47
May 11, 2018, 09:49:55 PM
Currently LTC has a high market capitalization, and LTC is a major coin, LTC project is good and will boom this year, as lTC has promising potential, I believe it will thrive in the future.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
May 11, 2018, 09:49:38 PM
They say that if bitcoin is gold then the litecoin is silver. I would still support litecoin because it has the many characteristics of bitcoin and bitcoin has already proven its worth for a long time by making many people rich.
Activity: 28
May 11, 2018, 09:34:49 PM
I think Litecoin has everything ahead of us. He has a very good team and a strong leader, developed technology and a large audience of users. Litecoin has long established itself as a stable and promising crypto currency. It takes most of my portfolio.
Activity: 105
May 11, 2018, 07:58:04 AM
Litecoin has the 5th highest market capitalization, approximately 10 billion dollars, in the cryptocurrency world, trailing after Bitcoin, about $162 billion dollars as of this writing, Ethereum, around $71 billion, Ripple, around $32 billion dollars, Bitcoin Cash, around $19 billion. Nevertheless, performance-wise, Litecoin has outperformed both Bitcoin and Ethereum over the past year, with appreciation values reaching 2000 %. And I believe that it will increase more in the future.
Activity: 112
May 10, 2018, 04:24:48 PM
Litecoin currently ranked 6th on coinmarketcap. Daily trades 420 000 000 $. Coins have their own advantages, the development is not in place. I believe that coin will not disappear.
Activity: 252
Merit: 44
May 10, 2018, 03:47:07 PM
since December 2017, only litecoin remained in positive territory to bitcoin and to the dollar, despite the market's drawdown! that's cool!
Activity: 101
May 02, 2018, 06:02:28 AM
Litecoin is a Bitcoin-like P2P currency that is expected to produce 84 million LTCs, which is more than four times the total currency of Bitcoin. Dealing with transactions through the Scrypt Workload Proof Scheme, the development of FPGAs (Programmable Logic Gate Arrays) and ASICs (Application Specific Integrated Circuits) for the Scrypt algorithm is more expensive than the use of sha256 for Bitcoin.
Activity: 125
May 02, 2018, 05:52:13 AM
Nothing is absolutely safe. If you do a detailed research investigation, make sure that this ICO project is promising. Then its risk is very small for you, but it will not be absolutely safe. Investment is the coexistence of risks and benefits.
Activity: 125
May 02, 2018, 05:49:45 AM
Bitcoin does have a great advantage as a pioneer of p2p currency
But Litecoin’s algorithm is better
[Litecoin aims to improve Bitcoin. Compared to it, Litecoin network can process one block every 2.5 minutes, so it can provide faster transaction confirmation.
Activity: 261
https://assetsplit.org/
May 02, 2018, 05:06:41 AM
What is the future of Litecoin? How long it may stay? is there any chance to be vanish it?
It is similliar coin to Bitcoin and when Bitcoin will be faster, Litecoin will not have a future.
Activity: 392
Merit: 39
May 02, 2018, 05:04:47 AM
Litecoin is primarily a payment coin; its network is fast and cheap allowing adoption in the small mom-and-pop shops. Bitcoin will be used as a store of value.The rapid growth of markets offering LTC payment options likely to propel coin to mass adoption.
I don't believe that Bitcoin can survive if it does not have any other use case than just storing value. It was created as electronic means of payment but due to some actions (or rather: lack of actions) of its developers it became obsolete and unable to fullfill its purpose. I don't believe that it will constitute a store of value if it is just an obsolete coin !
Activity: 266
May 01, 2018, 07:49:37 AM
Litecoin is primarily a payment coin; its network is fast and cheap allowing adoption in the small mom-and-pop shops. Bitcoin will be used as a store of value.The rapid growth of markets offering LTC payment options likely to propel coin to mass adoption.
Activity: 231
Augmented Reality World Discovered
May 01, 2018, 07:40:35 AM
Litepay is coming which offers small merchants to use litecoin as their main cryptocurrency payments,imagine if you are going to buy some burger using litecoin's litepay you could easily pay without your cash,LTC is one of the most stable coin in the market that is why im sure it wont collapse or fail as most of the people prefer to use it rather than bitcoin /ethereum which has slow tx confirmations.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005
Decentralized Asset Management Platform
May 01, 2018, 07:23:06 AM
The prospects for the coin are quite large, but there is some uncertainty about the forecast for 2018. A factor that can have a huge impact on the price of litecoin, as well as on all other cryptocurrencies, is government regulation, especially in countries such as the United States, China and Japan. The best example is the fall of the entire digital currency market after the ban of bitcoin in China in September.

You are absolutely right, but these are issues for all coins, not only Litecoin.
Litecoin is good project and will boom this year in my opinion.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
May 01, 2018, 07:17:08 AM
The prospects for the coin are quite large, but there is some uncertainty about the forecast for 2018. A factor that can have a huge impact on the price of litecoin, as well as on all other cryptocurrencies, is government regulation, especially in countries such as the United States, China and Japan. The best example is the fall of the entire digital currency market after the ban of bitcoin in China in September.
Activity: 233
May 01, 2018, 07:12:24 AM
Litecoin is one of the most valuable coins among crypto-currencies and investors often prefer it. have a project that could be more successful in the future. and is valued every day.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 556
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
May 01, 2018, 07:07:02 AM
litecoin will survive besides bitcoin and will back to increase again. litecoin has a strong dev and the team which support this coins so far and they have a good solid community that giving contribution for the coins. litecoin is waiting for a good moment to start to rise and I think this year is a good time for litecoin to increase back. I think litecoin is one of many coins that is stable for a long time and now it still stable and not down too deep.
Pages:
Jump to: