Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔴 LITECOIN CLASSIC - [Litecoin Fork][New Thread][DAG consensus] - page 2. (Read 3170 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
From the name is already amazing, lets go claim your litecoin classic and hope this project will great success.
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
too late to follow airdrop Looks like I'm out of luck but I will try to follow the lottery to get 0.002 BTC. I have followed you on twitter and joined in the telegram channel to qualify for the sweepstakes. when is the lottery held?

It is not too late; You can earn Litecoin Classic tokens here - https://goo.gl/forms/Bj3UqVLr8HDc0Qt62
You will be able to redeem Litecoin Classic tokens for Litecoin Classic (1:1) once the fork happens (12th December)

Activity: 714
Merit: 103
too late to follow airdrop Looks like I'm out of luck but I will try to follow the lottery to get 0.002 BTC. I have followed you on twitter and joined in the telegram channel to qualify for the sweepstakes. when is the lottery held?
Activity: 289
Bifurcation concept coins more and more, is it necessary to hold Litecoin, will get Litecoin classic What is the ratio of 1: 1 distribution?
Winners for the Bitcoin giveaway have been chosen! Congratulations!
Who and where you can see it Huh

On our Telegram group - https://t.me/LitecoinClassic
Activity: 1484
Merit: 505
Who and where you can see it Huh
Activity: 135
I've filled all the particular in the forum for airdrop and bounty.
Activity: 76
Hi Dev, is this your contract address   0x9c3a2334d8d7a8b9013c0e572a5bbdfc2fc69063

I received the airdrop from this address
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
The project concept and idea is a unique one
And being a fork of Litecoin
No doubt it will be great
Good luck dev

Nice intro
We aim to be the most advanced P2P currency; Allowing for fast transactions, no fees, scalability and an enormous amount of users. We have proposed an improved version of Litecoin.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 505
I hope to win this giveaway Wink
Activity: 4
I'am done all things you ask. thanks for bitcoin giveaway  Smiley
I don't have any BTC so I hope to win this giveaway Kiss
Activity: 3
I will support you Litecoin Classic. Thanks for Bitcoin giveway and I am hoping to win.
Activity: 378
This is a very interesting project to Litecoin Classic, a nice wapsite here, so they will be help many users. good wish for Litecoin Classic. I joined BTC  giveaway.
Activity: 55
This project is great,im looking forward for the success of your team.Goodluck and more power.
Activity: 71
Merit: 10
ive done it all now. thanks in advance dev. hope this project become successful.
Activity: 75
a very interesting concept belonging to Litecoin Classic, with a good website, I think this will be able to help every user. good luck Litecoin Classic.
Activity: 140
 Im very interesting with this project and glad to join community as well.
Earn Litecoin Classic tokens here - https://goo.gl/forms/Bj3UqVLr8HDc0Qt62

You will be able to redeem Litecoin Classic tokens for Litecoin Classic (1:1) once the fork happens (12th December).
Activity: 266
Merit: 105
I think the coin has a better future. I wish you goodluck. Please release the whole details about the coin as the days passesd by.
Pages:
Jump to: