Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔴 LITECOIN CLASSIC - [Litecoin Fork][New Thread][DAG consensus] - page 4. (Read 3170 times)

Activity: 734
Merit: 15
I can do arabic translations if you are interested pm me Smiley
Activity: 133
Merit: 10
dthis would be a good project goodluck
Activity: 171
Merit: 100
Activity: 316
Merit: 10
Thank you for the give aways..i hope i can get it.good luck
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
The parameters of the coin will be the same as in LTC?

No. The parameters will not be the same. We will be using a direct acyclic graphs to achieve consensus; Much more efficient than 'script-based blockchain' (what Litecoin currently uses).
Activity: 37
The parameters of the coin will be the same as in LTC?
Will there be a premine or is it a split blockchain?
Activity: 1302
Merit: 110
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
Hope to receive your give away, I really need it for the upcoming holidays😥. Anyways lets do the fork, waitin for bounty programs and campaigns.
Activity: 518
Merit: 264
greatly works for our giveaways goodluck for our success of this team,many litecoin classic are related last week ago.
Activity: 560
Merit: 113
Count me in trying my luck  Grin
Activity: 228
Followed and retweeted. I got involved.
Activity: 35
done all, and hop to successes in the future
lets wait and see whether this is real or fake. since the name resembles the recent scam token, its scary. But participated in the airdrop.

Litecoin Classic [we] have nothing to do with that project. Please be careful!

Quote from: stronic
Hello everyone. It appears as though there was another project also called Litecoin Classic about a week ago. Members from the community have identified it as a scam. In no way are we related to them! We are not an ERC20 token - we are forking the Litecoin network. However, the network has not launched yet and so, you can hold Litecoin Classic tokens which can be redeemed on the 12th December for Litecoin Classic. We hope that this helps to clarify some confusion. Also, we are not listed on any exchanges yet!
Activity: 252
Merit: 37
This is a generous airdrop. But i hope this one is real as we had a Litecoin before who did not went well
Activity: 868
Merit: 104
lets wait and see whether this is real or fake. since the name resembles the recent scam token, its scary. But participated in the airdrop.
Activity: 644
An interesting project. A little unconventional give BTC address. I will follow. I wish you success with your project.
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
Dear friend
You can show about this coin for all member here some info?
We need more info to do something!
Activity: 183
Merit: 25
Cant wait for the fork  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Hello everyone. It appears as though there was another project also called Litecoin Classic about a week ago. Members from the community have identified it as a scam. In no way are we related to them! We are not an ERC20 token - we are forking the Litecoin network. However, the network has not launched yet and so, you can hold Litecoin Classic tokens which can be redeemed on the 12th December for Litecoin Classic. We hope that this helps to clarify some confusion.
The site looking really good tho nice job

Thanks for your support!
Activity: 25
The site looking really good tho nice job
Pages:
Jump to: