Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔴 LITECOIN CLASSIC - [Litecoin Fork][New Thread][DAG consensus] - page 5. (Read 3170 times)

Activity: 113
Merit: 100
Saw the giveaway form and was tempted to be part of it . Hope I win it
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
yeah thanks and good luck for you
Activity: 49
Oh! Is it possible to send other amount for other people who are resisted on this but to slow 0.00... ?
Activity: 43
What's the difference between this litecoin and litecoinclassic?

Do I need litecoin wallet to get the token

No you do not. We can provide you with a new Litecoin Classic wallet although, if you already have a Litecoin wallet, it will be fully compatible as well.
Activity: 209
Merit: 10
What's the difference between this litecoin and litecoinclassic?

Do I need litecoin wallet to get the token
Activity: 17
Merit: 1
Project looks good.Hope it will go on to become something big just like it's mother (Litecoin)  Cheesy
Activity: 196
I hope this is legit. Now hoping for the BTC
Activity: 266
Merit: 110
Very excited about this project.
So far looks legit!

Howver right now I do not own any litecoin, would be great if you could advise when the fork might happen

Good luck!!  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes  Grin
Activity: 68
Great project, can't wait to see this progressing until reach the top
Do I have to have LTC wallet to participate? Or can I use my exchange wallet?

You just need to hold LCC tokens.

Where need to hold that LCC Tokens your title says it's fork of LTC. You talked with exchanges they will credit the users balance who have their coins on exchanges?

We are currently in contact with a few exchanges but, you will also be able to redeem LCC tokens by sending them to a designated smart contract (we will give you a LCC address and a private key generator to receive your LCC with).
Activity: 98
Hello Dev

Good luck with project development.
Closely watching the progress !!! Cheers
Excited about this project.
following you on twitter plus re tweeted .
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003
Do I have to have LTC wallet to participate? Or can I use my exchange wallet?

You just need to hold LCC tokens.

Where need to hold that LCC Tokens your title says it's fork of LTC. You talked with exchanges they will credit the users balance who have their coins on exchanges?
Kindly show us the differences in between the original Litecoin and Litecoin Classic in terms of Advantages! Cool

Litecoin uses a 'script-based' algorithm to achieve consensus among nodes. Litecoin Classic will use direct acyclic graphs along with very low-difficulty sha256 hashing to achieve consensus. In comparison to Litecoin Classic, Litecoin has extremely slow confirmation times and is nowhere near as scalable. If you would like to find out more info, you can talk to our tech team on Telegram.
Activity: 6
thanks for yr bitcoin give away Smiley
Activity: 45
To help promote this project, we are doing a 0.02 BTC giveaway! Fill out this form for a chance to win - https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1n8lxRo_klGHbBel9r0Lxp3D5dkiYOfzeZdhjLBwypqw/

done sign the form..ihope get 0.02 btc  Grin
Activity: 7
Yes i support you
Activity: 42
done all the things youve asked, Smiley
it is time for some airdrop of btc now!!!
hope i win.i dont have any btc amount yet Sad
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Can we get more details about rules for this campaign ?
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
Well honestly at first I thought it was a fake twitter and fake form, but looks like its a real one. By the way I have a question, why not you give few litecoin classic instead of bitcoins. That will be more helpful for promoting this project.
Activity: 341
@cryptovagas
Litecoin exchange wallet in enough to get litecoin classic? Please add more details to ANN.

it is bitcoin giveaway to promote litecoin classic, read more carefully Wink

im spreading the links now Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: