Author

Topic: Litecoin is officially dead - page 126. (Read 290699 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
November 05, 2014, 09:56:43 AM
Point is litecoin no longer follows bitcoin & it really has no use at all... It will never be able to support enough payments to mean anything! Not even bitcoin can support the mass market if it was used as a payment system!! Litecoin will end up dying just like many alts, because btc is up 4% today but ltc is up 1% lol what a joke! When they fall in price, litecoin falls harder than btc too... Next year litecoin will start really dying and coming to a close  Lips sealed
Activity: 142
November 05, 2014, 09:01:32 AM
That guy seems more happy that people are actually using crypto in the world; bloody well buying beer and concert tickets of all things. Seems news worth spamming I think. The original thread was just people talking about what coins they use. Dogecoin was on there with Panda as well if you'll take read. No idiots shouting "buy!", "buy!", etc. just fellows talking.

Look at this:  https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/crypto-currencies-youve-actually-used-846866

While you all are fighting to see if LiteCoin is dead, alive, etc. little Pandacoin looks like it has become the first crypto with real world use.  Who would have guessed? LOL.

Spamming all threads trying to pump your obscure Panda )
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
November 05, 2014, 08:48:45 AM
The market cap of LTC is stale or rising slowly. So it is alive.
WTF?!!?!? It's right now valued < 10% from it's ATH.

So the definition of a dead coin is the price drop of 90% of ATH? Do you think BTC has been dead many times?
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1011
Monero Evangelist
November 05, 2014, 07:46:18 AM
WTF?!!?!? It's right now valued < 10% from it's ATH.
November 05, 2014, 07:44:35 AM
Activity: 336
Merit: 260
November 05, 2014, 03:47:17 AM
Look at this:  https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/crypto-currencies-youve-actually-used-846866

While you all are fighting to see if LiteCoin is dead, alive, etc. little Pandacoin looks like it has become the first crypto with real world use.  Who would have guessed? LOL.

Spamming all threads trying to pump your obscure Panda )
Activity: 1498
Merit: 326
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
November 05, 2014, 03:31:01 AM

Activity: 21
Merit: 0
November 05, 2014, 12:50:27 AM
Sorry ..., you are banned from using this forum!
Insulting staff members
This ban is not set to expire.

After a fair, true and friendly statement about LTCs situation.
These guys left there are so braindead, they try to kill an construtive discussion or stating unpopular facts.
Just circle jerking hype posts allowed.

:-/

FUCK OFF LTC
November 03, 2014, 04:42:25 AM
See my last statement due to technical charts forecast.  My add to that, around $3 - $4 price range next year we could see a double in price due to block reward decreasing. The good thing is that you can pump&dump an altcoin more easily as the fat bitcoin.

Block reward decrease does not necessary lead to price rise. The actual usage helps.
legendary
Activity: 1045
Merit: 1000
November 01, 2014, 04:36:10 AM
See my last statement due to technical charts forecast.  My add to that, around $3 - $4 price range next year we could see a double in price due to block reward decreasing. The good thing is that you can pump&dump an altcoin more easily as the fat bitcoin.
Activity: 719
October 31, 2014, 07:29:15 PM
Rest in peace baby.

LTC needs to fall low enough for long enough that nearly everyone thinks it is dead, to oppose the sentiment extreme from last bubble, then when nobody is looking, it will rise again.... I see a bright future in litecoin

It's still in third place, and there are a mountain of other coins that have crashed into obscurity since last Christmas. I guess it might have a bright future.
Activity: 364
Merit: 256
October 31, 2014, 06:52:08 PM
Rest in peace baby.

LTC needs to fall low enough for long enough that nearly everyone thinks it is dead, to oppose the sentiment extreme from last bubble, then when nobody is looking, it will rise again.... I see a bright future in litecoin
Activity: 67
Merit: 10
October 31, 2014, 08:14:13 AM
LTC isn't dead. Maybe you could call it stagnant but the price has stayed pretty stable. I'm sure it'll see a rise if btc does, though.

Paypal has announced that their merchant is going to accept Bitcoin as payment and bring the encryption currency to 8 million potential merchant around the world.

Have they? I haven't heard anything of this. Are you sure it's actually Paypal?
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World
October 31, 2014, 06:07:57 AM
Paypal has announced that their merchant is going to accept Bitcoin as payment and bring the encryption currency to 8 million potential merchant around the world. Now Litecoin may share this treatment through passing piggybacking Bitcoin.

LTC was in first created for small amount transaction, but now is big.
Glad to see that not just PayPal but other are integrating cryptos ass payment.
This can be good for some ltc holder cuz LTC follow BTC in price fluctuation.
Activity: 266
October 31, 2014, 03:57:22 AM
Paypal has announced that their merchant is going to accept Bitcoin as payment and bring the encryption currency to 8 million potential merchant around the world. Now Litecoin may share this treatment through passing piggybacking Bitcoin.
legendary
October 31, 2014, 02:54:34 AM
Litecoin is far from dead. It's price has been pretty stable and is still worth much more than most of the other alts.

Now coming the holidays all over the world.
By the Christmas price will be stable and i think that several online purchase sites will add paying in crypto.
So i think it will be good, and price might be going up not much but promising.

If they were going to do that they probably would've released the info already. Shops start with their Christmas mode late Oct or early Nov.

yep i agree...

I hope so last year this was i first signal for pumping up the price.
I sure hope to happen again

The price got pumped up last year because of bots and Chinese buying BTC.

The price has been pumped because of market forces in work. Yes, there are a lots who want Litecoin millionaires to be tracked down and held hostage at gunpoint for their private keys.
That way they can get rich... I mean... that way Litecoin can be adopted by the masses. Yes, LTC does not offer more functions than any other alts but for other coins, they are still too new, and too small market capitalization. When your employer pay you salary, do not want other people to associate the payment to you. BTC and LTC can have the association. For example, Fibre or even XMR does not have that, so you have more privacy.

LTC is going to be for long time next alt.
He is stable and have lost of miners and think that his next time is coming soon.
Hope to see better days for other coins ass well.
Activity: 154
October 28, 2014, 11:14:39 AM
Litecoin is far from dead. It's price has been pretty stable and is still worth much more than most of the other alts.

By the Christmas price will be stable and i think that several online purchase sites will add paying in crypto.

If they were going to do that they probably would've released the info already. Shops start with their Christmas mode late Oct or early Nov.

yep i agree...

The price has been pumped because of market forces in work. Yes, there are a lots who want Litecoin millionaires to be tracked down and held hostage at gunpoint for their private keys.
That way they can get rich... I mean... that way Litecoin can be adopted by the masses. Yes, LTC does not offer more functions than any other alts but for other coins, they are still too new, and too small market capitalization. When your employer pay you salary, do not want other people to associate the payment to you. BTC and LTC can have the association. For example, Fibre or even XMR does not have that, so you have more privacy.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
★Bitin.io★ - Instant Exchange
October 28, 2014, 09:46:27 AM
Rest in peace baby.
Activity: 369
October 28, 2014, 09:18:08 AM

yep i agree...

legendary
October 28, 2014, 09:00:50 AM

yep i agree...

Jump to: