Author

Topic: Litecoin is officially dead - page 128. (Read 290699 times)

legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World
October 22, 2014, 01:15:08 AM
litecoin is not dead, but it doesn't seem to go up

Seem like all coins are stable for now something big is coming just the question is what.

Im sure hope that LTC developing team will do something about this.
what do you mean a big thing is coming? doyou have a hunch or did you read something somewhere i mean like any news or something

Hunch last time i made huge profit in November last year just in time I change BTC to LTC when LTC gone to 0.04 i turn LTC to BTC.
I have same felling this time only slight different.
Maybe some other coin will be involved in this.
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
scams hunter!
October 21, 2014, 11:50:36 PM
LTC will never die dewds!
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
October 21, 2014, 11:54:33 AM
He means the big time is coming when LTC comes near $0.00
Litecoin doesn't even look like it'll pass 4 ever again...
legendary
Activity: 3472
Merit: 10611
October 21, 2014, 09:26:41 AM

Seem like all coins are stable for now something big is coming just the question is what.

what do you mean a big thing is coming? doyou have a hunch or did you read something somewhere i mean like any news or something
legendary
October 21, 2014, 07:09:54 AM

Activity: 434
October 21, 2014, 04:11:45 AM
LTC has to do something to keep it alive.
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
October 20, 2014, 07:18:49 PM
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
October 20, 2014, 06:08:54 PM
just sold all my ltc after reading this topic  Grin
all back in bitcoin now

I did the same, anyone buying litecoin right now is either completely blind or very bold. Sells are only winers here. even if you think the price will moon later you are still doing worse then if you were in fiat as it drops.

true true.
Activity: 322
Merit: 252
Here I Am !!
October 20, 2014, 05:08:59 PM
all back in bitcoin now

I did the same, anyone buying litecoin right now is either completely blind or very bold. Sells are only winers here. even if you think the price will moon later you are still doing worse then if you were in fiat as it drops.
October 20, 2014, 09:44:12 AM
On the first page someone posted the below quote

Lo and behold, Litecoin lost it's #2 position to Ripple a few weeks ago...

It's going to take at least a year to pry LTC from the position of #2 coin in peoples minds, so I think if it can be called dying it's going to be a slow death.

It will be a slow death but what how it speeds up by next year
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
October 20, 2014, 09:08:13 AM
well it definitely aint brown bread yet thats for sure lol
legendary
October 20, 2014, 08:08:33 AM
LTC is doing good lately, coinbase and bitpay will probably add it soon, otherwise they will lose paypal market share against gocoin

Doing good? Are you kidding me??? They're about to lose many ranks on the ALT coin market cap list & many of these alt coins will be gone in the coming year.......

Ltc will be here for long period maybe not as 2nd but 3rd will be fine.
Dont forget that this coin was mined like hell but now new miners try to earn fast cash with some new altcoin.

So my opinio is that ltc will stay on top.

Activity: 770
Merit: 500
October 20, 2014, 07:17:28 AM
On the first page someone posted the below quote

Lo and behold, Litecoin lost it's #2 position to Ripple a few weeks ago...

It's going to take at least a year to pry LTC from the position of #2 coin in peoples minds, so I think if it can be called dying it's going to be a slow death.

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
★Bitin.io★ - Instant Exchange
October 20, 2014, 07:10:16 AM
all back in bitcoin now

Is a long topic, so lots to read, but dont always believe all you read.
Activity: 616
October 20, 2014, 05:01:43 AM
all back in bitcoin now
Activity: 1834
Merit: 166
October 18, 2014, 10:54:37 PM
LTC isn't dead as long as it stays liquid enough to trade.
Activity: 369
October 18, 2014, 09:58:25 PM
I think the first step is to have the concept tested on a Litecoin clone first (we have had some interest in this already) then if that works out okay we'll try and get Litecoin itself to adopt it and then after that assuming everything is working okay for a year or two then maybe Bitcoin might be interested to know what this AT thing actually is (I don't have a marketing team nor can I attend conferences so unless they've noticed this topic it is likely they've never even heard of it).

Honestly it is far too early to tell about these things for now - but if the vast majority of other blockchains start adopting it then I do think Bitcoin will be *forced to take at least a serious look at it* (and hopefully by then it will have matured as well as had a thorough *hammering* on many blockchains).

To me a big part of the meaning of *decentralisation* is that "there should not be *one blockchain to rule them all*" which is why my idea is to offer AT to *all blockchains* and see if we can make it easy to do trustless transactions between them.

Looks like there may be plans soon to incorporate AT into LTC. This could potentially have LTC making significant gains against BTC.
October 17, 2014, 08:20:27 PM
LTC is doing good lately, coinbase and bitpay will probably add it soon, otherwise they will lose paypal market share against gocoin

Doing good? Are you kidding me??? They're about to lose many ranks on the ALT coin market cap list & many of these alt coins will be gone in the coming year.......
Activity: 294
October 17, 2014, 08:08:34 PM
Activity: 146
In da Jungle!
October 17, 2014, 07:52:06 PM
But isn't market cap calculated by price of coin * current price per coin?
Yes number of available coins * price per coin.
What happened BitsharesX has overtaken them on marketcap and they did not like to get past down the rank so they went to the old trickery book and changed the available number from 8bil to 28bil. Of course there where not 20bil sold at an instant in fact not even the 8bil from before where all sold, so there marketcap was "wrong" to start with. The total sold is somewhere in the millions to date. In this case the correct way to calculate marketcap would be sold coins * price per coin but he wait that is wrong as well because they set the price. If you control the coins its not a free market unlike ever other coin.
Overall they are literately worse than the FED

Hey, I got confused by this post... I thought you were talking about Bitshares here..

Just to clarify, all those marketcap manipulations were RIPPLE's doing!  -- that is super deceitful!
Jump to: