Author

Topic: Litecoin is officially dead - page 127. (Read 290699 times)

sq
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
October 28, 2014, 05:35:44 AM
Litecoin is far from dead. It's price has been pretty stable and is still worth much more than most of the other alts.

Now coming the holidays all over the world.
By the Christmas price will be stable and i think that several online purchase sites will add paying in crypto.
So i think it will be good, and price might be going up not much but promising.

If they were going to do that they probably would've released the info already. Shops start with their Christmas mode late Oct or early Nov.

yep i agree...
Activity: 62
Merit: 10
October 28, 2014, 05:10:03 AM
Litecoin is far from dead. It's price has been pretty stable and is still worth much more than most of the other alts.

By the Christmas price will be stable and i think that several online purchase sites will add paying in crypto.

If they were going to do that they probably would've released the info already. Shops start with their Christmas mode late Oct or early Nov.
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
October 28, 2014, 04:48:12 AM

Why do you think that???
Activity: 434
October 28, 2014, 04:19:09 AM

We need a payment platform.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World
October 28, 2014, 03:27:25 AM
Activity: 434
October 27, 2014, 01:46:39 PM
Both fiat and Litecoin are only worth something because people believe they are worth something. Clearly both are of worth, but that could both change in the future.

You can say that about anything that doesn't have intrinsic value (something that can be used for its own properties), including Bitcoin. Demand drives price, not the cost of mining. That's the point I make here.

The usefulness is most important.
Activity: 336
Merit: 260
October 27, 2014, 09:21:45 AM
Both fiat and Litecoin are only worth something because people believe they are worth something. Clearly both are of worth, but that could both change in the future.

You can say that about anything that doesn't have intrinsic value (something that can be used for its own properties), including Bitcoin. Demand drives price, not the cost of mining. That's the point I make here.
Activity: 338
October 27, 2014, 09:02:45 AM
Hmm, i wonder why you in crypto and talk about the worthless fiat

Fiat is not worthless literally while you can still buy something with it and while the cost to produce fiat is below its purchasing power. The laws of supply and demand, and price discovery coming out of those work the same, be it fiat, crypto or commodity based money.

October 27, 2014, 07:35:29 AM

Fiat is not worthless literally while you can still buy something with it and while the cost to produce fiat is below its purchasing power. The laws of supply and demand, and price discovery coming out of those work the same, be it fiat, crypto or commodity based money.
Activity: 227
Merit: 103
Have faith.
October 27, 2014, 07:19:30 AM
If you are paying hundreds or even thousands of percent above production cost on a new product you getting ripped off, no ifs no buts.

It costs a cent or two to produce a $100 or 500-euro bank note. Now calculate how much percent that bank note is over production cost. Demand is the keyword.

October 27, 2014, 06:45:55 AM
If you are paying hundreds or even thousands of percent above production cost on a new product you getting ripped off, no ifs no buts.

It costs a cent or two to produce a $100 or 500-euro bank note. Now calculate how much percent that bank note is over production cost. Demand is the keyword.
Activity: 227
Merit: 103
Have faith.
October 27, 2014, 06:42:37 AM
the price of ltc is heading down to $1.5, because mining getting more and more cheaper. Thats the fate of all Asics currencies. I estimate $2.5 in dec14 and $1.5 in april/june15.

The price of LTC heading south has nothing to do with the cost of mining. Same as any other coin. The price depends on demand only.
October 27, 2014, 04:40:34 AM
the price of ltc is heading down to $1.5, because mining getting more and more cheaper. Thats the fate of all Asics currencies. I estimate $2.5 in dec14 and $1.5 in april/june15.

The price of LTC heading south has nothing to do with the cost of mining. Same as any other coin. The price depends on demand only.
Activity: 81
Merit: 1002
It was only the wind.
October 24, 2014, 08:24:11 PM
DRK and XMR are next stop for GPU miners

Yep, I'm on X11.
legendary
Activity: 1045
Merit: 1000
October 27, 2014, 04:36:54 AM
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World
October 27, 2014, 03:40:34 AM
Well, LTC is following BTC down pretty much and I do think there will be a coin to overtake LTC in time, probably an anonymous coin or something that really adds value.

However, with that said, we need to consider that LTC has a very strong network and 2.0 coins that ride shotgun on BTC, like Counterparty, can always use the LTC network
as well (heard this on LTBTC podcast). So, I may not see LTC as being successful the way we know it to be, but I do think it might still take off once this bear market ends...
Only marketcap that will be higher is bitshares.. ripple is a scam imo so top 3 will be btc bitshares and ltc

LTC never let me down in past year and little more. I can always count on him.
Reason is simple you can always count this when btc is falling ltc is falling and other way around.

So for me LTC is prime for market and he never let me down.

For bishares there is promising future so i will keep my eye on it.
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1005
October 24, 2014, 12:58:41 PM
Well, LTC is following BTC down pretty much and I do think there will be a coin to overtake LTC in time, probably an anonymous coin or something that really adds value.

However, with that said, we need to consider that LTC has a very strong network and 2.0 coins that ride shotgun on BTC, like Counterparty, can always use the LTC network
as well (heard this on LTBTC podcast). So, I may not see LTC as being successful the way we know it to be, but I do think it might still take off once this bear market ends...
Only marketcap that will be higher is bitshares.. ripple is a scam imo so top 3 will be btc bitshares and ltc
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1005
October 24, 2014, 12:57:27 PM
DRK and XMR are next stop for GPU miners

Whocares about miners network is secure and its letting ltc network affect take its next steps.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1000
Antifragile
October 24, 2014, 10:05:18 AM

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
October 24, 2014, 08:57:49 AM
LTC will never die dewds!

LTC is already dead....... wake up
Jump to: