Pages:
Author

Topic: Litecoin is officially dead - page 29. (Read 290691 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
October 03, 2017, 02:45:20 AM
I do not think so. LTC will soon return its market positions.
Activity: 364
Merit: 107
October 02, 2017, 09:34:53 PM
I do not know about this in my view litecoin is one of the most established coin in the market. There are more coins that would die before litecoin. If i were you just hold your litecoin because the price is still on an upward trend. I know it is slow but still it the price is upwards.
Activity: 197
Merit: 100
October 01, 2017, 02:02:43 PM
Its not really dead but it seems like its not working the way it should be. Litecoin are bit slower then others but early stage they worked well and they would be after some time.
Its not dead yes. Do the research now. They are as speed as when they started. Coinmarketcap site confirms the stability and its growth ratio. The value is still high, almost nearing bitcoin cash. This confirms that Litecoin is so active. The competitors’ values are so high, it does not mean, they have totally gone down. They are with the same speed, they need to increase totally in everything to be equal to its competitor.
Activity: 490
October 01, 2017, 01:46:27 PM
Its not really dead but it seems like its not working the way it should be. Litecoin are bit slower then others but early stage they worked well and they would be after some time.
Activity: 215
CryptoFan
October 01, 2017, 12:20:07 PM
You probably don't know the definition of "officially"...

For sure it doesn't mean "In my opinion"... I let you do your research...
Activity: 28
October 01, 2017, 11:36:19 AM
 something it offers, that's There are stores Worldwide that accept Litecoin.from here over the next few weeks and go below the price of Litecoin.
Activity: 322
October 01, 2017, 11:30:04 AM
It would be interesting to see what this guy will say now Cheesy I always believed in LTC, I bought it for$ 3, bought for 11$ and buy now, because its price is 100$ at least!
Activity: 210
October 01, 2017, 10:43:43 AM
It does not seem to be a very good hedge against any currency, nor can I spend them anywhere.

What utility does it offer? What does it have that makes it desirable ?

I do hope we get some alt coins that actually offer utility that warrants their use, but I don't see it in litecoin.

Faster confirmation time doesn't matter, most businesses that accept crypto accept bitcoin with 0 confirmations and don't get ripped off.
Activity: 65
October 01, 2017, 09:52:21 AM
With how fast crypto moves, it's amazing how many of these threads seems so silly in retrospect.

As long as long they seems wise during a specific time, it is fine.
Activity: 231
September 19, 2017, 08:35:29 PM
With how fast crypto moves, it's amazing how many of these threads seems so silly in retrospect.
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
September 19, 2017, 07:15:48 PM
It is  like silver to gold (Bitcoin) relation.

Dumbest phrase ever uttered. LTC is pure shitcoin.
Activity: 798
Merit: 263
September 19, 2017, 06:48:53 PM
Litecoin is in the top 10 coins for good reasons and is better than plenty of ICOs
or other pumped coins. It is  like silver to gold (Bitcoin) relation.
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
September 19, 2017, 06:46:38 PM
We must agree that the Litecion coin is not active and is far from perfect. However, it is traded and it has a certain demand. Its fate will depend on those activities related to the crypto currency, which are now being carried out by the Chinese government, since it is believed that this is a Chinese coin. So we'll see in a few months. However, it can be unequivocally stated that litecoin is not dead.

Actually I believed that litecoin isn't that dead yet, because the current situation at china government was just spreading rumors about bitcoin which has been affected a lot with digital currencies. For now litecoin still kicking in the market and demand for the coin is still going to rise for more time as people will really have to hold of it's coin amount.
Activity: 728
September 19, 2017, 06:42:27 PM
Here's an interesting fact. The litecoin subreddit took from a little over 5 1/2 years to reach 30,000 members (as of June 6th 2017). At the current rate of increase in membership, it will reach 60,000 members before the end of September. Doubling membership in just under four months.

http://redditmetrics.com/r/litecoin

Seems like some folks are very interested. This is also demonstrated in the large increase in transactions, 11 times the network hashrate and 1400 percent increase in value in the past 6 months. Despite all this interest some people are still expressing their opinions from 2013. Guess it's tough to keep up.

Activity: 658
Merit: 102
September 19, 2017, 06:29:59 PM
We must agree that the Litecion coin is not active and is far from perfect. However, it is traded and it has a certain demand. Its fate will depend on those activities related to the crypto currency, which are now being carried out by the Chinese government, since it is believed that this is a Chinese coin. So we'll see in a few months. However, it can be unequivocally stated that litecoin is not dead.
Activity: 28
September 19, 2017, 06:17:19 PM
Lite coin is not dead. It has the potential to rise and double his amount.
Activity: 728
September 19, 2017, 06:02:33 PM
Litecoin should be dead in my opinion when Charlie Lee announced that stupid rumour China was banning cryptocurrency, I dont know why but I have a very bad negative vision of him since that tweet, guess he was right as China officially said earlier today that bitcoin is a threat to banks in China, I had invested in ltc a while ago but my hopes in that coin are gone, I would rather invest in the gold(btc) or silver (ethereum) and not bronze for that matter!

Yes, that's a real piss off when people tweet facts. Roll Eyes

Much better when they flood the forum about meaningless ICOs.  Shocked
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
September 19, 2017, 04:30:28 PM
I also think that the only reason for Litecoin to exist is/was the BTC scaling debate. As soon as there is REAL solution there will be a huge sell off imho
Activity: 378
Merit: 105
Active forum member, A+ poster, PM good sign camp.
September 19, 2017, 04:30:23 PM
Litecoin should be dead in my opinion when Charlie Lee announced that stupid rumour China was banning cryptocurrency, I dont know why but I have a very bad negative vision of him since that tweet, guess he was right as China officially said earlier today that bitcoin is a threat to banks in China, I had invested in ltc a while ago but my hopes in that coin are gone, I would rather invest in the gold(btc) or silver (ethereum) and not bronze for that matter!
Activity: 2142
Merit: 254
September 19, 2017, 04:15:32 PM
I didn't expect to see so many members not being positive about litecoin.
It has a good and solid development team, quite low fees and this year the coin rised from 4 to almost 100$, which means something. Now it dropped to around 50$, due to the exchange ban in China, but it is slowly getting higher again (like bitcoin)
I am a holder of litecoin, mainly because I am a fan of Charles Lee, and I think the value will continue to rise
Pages:
Jump to: