Pages:
Author

Topic: Litecoin is officially dead - page 3. (Read 290683 times)

Activity: 24
Merit: 0
May 08, 2018, 11:15:02 AM
LTC isn't dead. Litecoin still has the opportunity to become successful. It just takes a little bit of time. We will all see its growth very soon.
Activity: 518
Merit: 124
May 07, 2018, 04:22:56 PM
I don't believe litecoin is dead, all the coins has been somehow these few months, but I believe all will be on the bull run soon. I will advise everyone to hold their coin.
Activity: 168
May 07, 2018, 04:12:16 PM
Litecoin will never be dead! Litecoin might be used by some companies around the world in the near future as Litecoin is much faster and has lower fess than BTC.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
May 07, 2018, 04:02:18 PM
litecoin today shows no less good indicators on the market as for example ETH or BTC, I think and I hope that all the same this project will find itself in this crypto-currency world as a very worthy project, which is usually very often used in payments between people, that he is very fast
Activity: 1316
Merit: 105
May 07, 2018, 03:32:22 PM
Litecoin doesn't seem to be very good at the moment, and it's not very popular.
However, Litecoin is still a good investment because Litecoin's lightning network is excellent.

why do you think that litecoin is not very popular? many investors believe in this coin and have it in their portfolios.
Activity: 221
Merit: 10
May 07, 2018, 03:30:50 PM
 No. Litecoin is still alive in the market. Litecoin is came from the bitcoin. The difference of it is litecoin has a lower value compare to bitcoin.
Litecoin is very popular with an almost constant presence in the top 5 of cryptocurrency by market capitalization.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
May 07, 2018, 03:27:48 PM
The founder of litecoin already sold his all litecoins in the market but it doesn't mean that he is leaving and the litecoin will be left as a dead coin because he said that he will be focusing on developing litecoin and he will do his best to just help litecoin to get back to the previous highs which is very promising and i believed in litecoin since it is like the back up of bitcoin.
Activity: 238
May 06, 2018, 10:47:02 PM
Litecoin doesn't seem to be very good at the moment, and it's not very popular.
However, Litecoin is still a good investment because Litecoin's lightning network is excellent.
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
May 06, 2018, 10:30:23 PM
We cant really assume that litecoin is now officially dead. As you see on the market cap in the coinmarketcap.com, it has still a massive demand for the users. Maybe you say that litecoin will have a slow future due to its feature but you cant really put an assumption on a coin that is on the top list on the coinmarketcap.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
May 06, 2018, 03:38:42 PM
I believe Litecoin is still with huge potential. He has a good future. For this year, Litecoin has grown tenfold. Litecoin still has to become successful. We will all see is growth very soon.
Activity: 66
May 04, 2018, 11:52:30 PM
I believe she will always keep up, for the fast transaction, low transaction cost, so she will always be in the top 10 on the coinmarketcap. so I do not believe she will die
Activity: 32
May 04, 2018, 08:21:44 AM
If we ever see broad based adoption of Bitcoin, litecoin simply offers choice an alternate familiar currency secured by a different blockchain other uses of Litecoin's blockchain will come along in time but not now and as some gimmick to pander to a section in a forum.
Activity: 88
May 03, 2018, 04:38:24 PM
Litecoin will never die for sure.
Activity: 434
May 03, 2018, 10:43:35 AM
Can I say that the current Litecoin is dead, and its market value is gradually surpassed by other altcoins such as XRP, BCH, and EOS. I think that soon its market value will fall out of the top 10.
Activity: 75
May 03, 2018, 10:39:51 AM
if this coin was dead, the price would be below 1000 satoshi, I would never underestimate LTC in the past, so this time
you will never know what will happen the last time I take almost a month for ltc to follow btc in the price, and then there will be the highest price at the moment
Activity: 28
May 02, 2018, 06:28:54 AM
The laws of supply and demand, and price discovery coming out of those work the same, be it fiat, crypto or commodity based money.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
April 30, 2018, 03:12:05 PM
Wow, this thread is still alive?! Haha, anyway, let's see what LTC can offer in the near future since it has great potential in the market as well as great developers. Investing in LTC is a great move for me, personally.
Activity: 56
Merit: 2
April 30, 2018, 09:35:40 AM
In the past, I haven't been too big of a supporter of alt coins. The only coin that I really paid attention to was litecoin and maybe namecoin.. Well, I was just about to buy a few below 4 bucks when I got side tracked, but still, even at above 5 buckks, its still a good deal. I have a feeling that coinbase is going to include them. When that happens, watch out. I think we could see  20x increase. Still will have its ups and downs, but I think im bullish on litecoin, never thought I would say that..
Activity: 308
Merit: 11
April 30, 2018, 05:07:33 AM
Litecoin is officially dead, why you may ask?

What Litecoin used to offer:

ASIC Resistance
GPU Resistance
2.5minute blocktime

What Litecoin now offers:
2.5minute blocktime

Basically, Litecoin is worth less than Blackcoin, Netcoin, OompaLoompaCoin, heck, practically anycoin that has a faster blocktime and Any other feature... Litecoin offers absolutely nothing over what 99% of these alt coins offers, even the worst alt coin offer more innovative features than Litecoin. And to those litecoin bagholders, who say that "Litecoins age and adoption" is something it offers, that's not true..There are NO reputable stores Worldwide that accept Litecoin, not one.

Verdict: Litecoin is dead, it hasn't been updated in years, it's a practically abandoned coin. I'm gonna feel really sorry to all the litecoin bagholders that are still "HODLING" when Litecoin reaches $1, 50 cents, 10 cents etc.

As for me, it is doing very well, it is the prognosis for 2020 Smiley:

LTC is USD predictions for May 2020.
In the beginning price at 538 Dollars. Maximum price $ 622, minimum price $ 538. The average for the month $ 570. Litecoin price forecast at the end of the month $ 581, change for May 8.0%.
Activity: 252
Merit: 12
“Blockchain Just Entered The Real World”
April 30, 2018, 04:49:40 AM
It is only necessary to look at when the topic was started, and everything will become clear. Litecoin again started to have problems and again it is in the center of attention of those who believe that the project failed. I look with caution on the investments in such projects, but I do not write off the accounts, because I believe in them and believe that they have a great future due to their manufacturability. All that Litecoin does not have is the ability to fulfill the promises given to users, on time. In any case, the project team definitely has a desire to correct mistakes and I am sure that they will do everything in their power to change the situation and return to the former heights, and, probably, to be better than before.
Pages:
Jump to: