Pages:
Author

Topic: Litecoin is officially dead - page 9. (Read 290683 times)

Activity: 34
Merit: 1
I'm part of a movement to make the forums better.
March 07, 2018, 08:07:35 PM
Litecoin is officially dead, why you may ask?

What Litecoin used to offer:

ASIC Resistance
GPU Resistance
2.5minute blocktime

What Litecoin now offers:
2.5minute blocktime

Basically, Litecoin is worth less than Blackcoin, Netcoin, OompaLoompaCoin, heck, practically anycoin that has a faster blocktime and Any other feature... Litecoin offers absolutely nothing over what 99% of these alt coins offers, even the worst alt coin offer more innovative features than Litecoin. And to those litecoin bagholders, who say that "Litecoins age and adoption" is something it offers, that's not true..There are NO reputable stores Worldwide that accept Litecoin, not one.

Verdict: Litecoin is dead, it hasn't been updated in years, it's a practically abandoned coin. I'm gonna feel really sorry to all the litecoin bagholders that are still "HODLING" when Litecoin reaches $1, 50 cents, 10 cents etc.

What happened was: Since the time of your post many years ago: Litecoin became the opposite of dead. But, your account, however, became dead with that -4 trust rating.

Litecoin now has LitePay and LitePal. Lee left CB just to exclusively work on LTC's code.

They hired full-time devs now. Litecoin is just going up and up and up. It's the silver to BTC. It's the coin that's so close to BTC in code that it experiments with all the radical shit first, so that BTC can adopt it after the stability ensues.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
March 07, 2018, 07:45:34 PM
I don’t support your radical opinion about Litecoin. Maybe LTC really let loose a bit it’s positions, but got this powerful coin it is not a problem to catch it again.
Activity: 378
March 07, 2018, 07:30:57 PM
In my opinion LiteCoin isn't dead and why are you guys keep on posting your comments in this thread and this should be on the last page of this section.
This is not a problem that is surprising because trading volumes are large, people trade shitcoins in LTC if they are too low priced the day listed in BTC. One could say LTC have a bright future in the shitcoin market. People may finally ditch the LTC and start trading shitcoins in the DRK, take a look at its development again this year
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
March 07, 2018, 07:12:24 PM
In my opinion LiteCoin isn't dead and why are you guys keep on posting your comments in this thread and this should be on the last page of this section.
Activity: 280
Merit: 20
March 07, 2018, 07:03:43 PM
This a old post. I dont know if this is off topic, regarding litecoin. We the recent rise on this crypto, Litecoin is stronger than never. Litecoin will easily reach the €400 during the next bull market. The contraction haven't be dip, and it's moving side way now and ready to skyrocket
Activity: 336
March 07, 2018, 06:57:49 PM
well lets say that BTC is the mother of all the altcoins due to price comparation in satoshis if btc rise soo will a bit LTC and other coins until market adjust. this is just a short range but its true i mean LTC is used like doge and like btc in market not just for speculation but also for shopping. its hte one fisrt good alt coin should not be dead but yes its decreasing like to 25% of its value in 1 year. (prob what i figure out its that is a good coint to buy).
legendary
Activity: 1264
Merit: 1008
March 07, 2018, 06:56:49 PM
Litecoin never die but i do not think Litecoin will be valued anymore. Since Bitcoin's transfer rate has increased, Litecoin has not had any prospects.
Activity: 689
Merit: 102
March 07, 2018, 06:55:28 PM
Thanks for prevention and prediction, but I still believe in LTC. This major coin cannot just neglect and lose it’s positions.
March 07, 2018, 06:41:29 PM
LTC is the Altcoin of Altcoins and a must-have in every crypto-lovers portfolio. Bitcoin and Litecoin have what most other coins don´t have: A lot of trust behind and they are here to stay. While most of the other altcoins are dead in 15-20 years.
Merit: 10
Arabic Translator
March 07, 2018, 05:28:12 PM
It is seems none sense , why you say it is a dead coin while its price grows with makret , also it is one of the big 10 , twitter and social media is not a scale
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
March 07, 2018, 05:22:08 PM
It will never die because it is light. Only heavy things sink. Light floats. Therefore, litecoin chikun will eventually float, on it's on, to the moon.

This logic = fool proof!
Activity: 840
Merit: 508
Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!
March 07, 2018, 05:16:26 PM
How can Litecoin be dead? It's still in the top 5 cryptocurrencies, and was the first crypto to implement segwit, and I also believe it was the first to run a lightning transaction. That in itself means that Litecoin is dedicated to improving, and has a large developer community behind it.
Activity: 29
March 07, 2018, 05:14:51 PM
Might be soon a fact after Charlie Lee recently found out about nano and discovered its inevitable advantages.  Grin
Activity: 574
Merit: 256
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
March 07, 2018, 04:50:17 PM
Litecoin is officially dead, why you may ask?

What Litecoin used to offer:

ASIC Resistance
GPU Resistance
2.5minute blocktime

What Litecoin now offers:
2.5minute blocktime

Basically, Litecoin is worth less than Blackcoin, Netcoin, OompaLoompaCoin, heck, practically anycoin that has a faster blocktime and Any other feature... Litecoin offers absolutely nothing over what 99% of these alt coins offers, even the worst alt coin offer more innovative features than Litecoin. And to those litecoin bagholders, who say that "Litecoins age and adoption" is something it offers, that's not true..There are NO reputable stores Worldwide that accept Litecoin, not one.

Verdict: Litecoin is dead, it hasn't been updated in years, it's a practically abandoned coin. I'm gonna feel really sorry to all the litecoin bagholders that are still "HODLING" when Litecoin reaches $1, 50 cents, 10 cents etc.

"officially"....Are you seriosly ? Grin Grin Grin
Litecoin - this is are fork of Bitcoin with additional functions.
This is a interesting coin
Activity: 379
Merit: 104
March 07, 2018, 04:42:53 PM
LTK and BTG will compete for a long time in the market, let now the Chinese light loses, but a whole year ahead, Lightcoin did not start the system LTC pay, and now BTG can bypass Light, if the team tries
Activity: 1960
Merit: 547
We are all the pieces of what we remember.
March 07, 2018, 04:27:01 PM
This was a very old thread. And Litecoin is still standing proud and strong in the top 10. Litecoin potential is good as it is one of the fastest and cheapest when it comes to transactions. Litecoin is better than bitcoin when it comes to smaller transactions.

People like to raise such topics when panic begins)). Negative news about LTC is being distributed in order to reduce the price. These are typical manipulations. Don't you used to this yet? I think it's time to notice this pattern.
Activity: 639
Merit: 251
March 07, 2018, 03:22:38 PM
I remember when I invested in Litecoin from 2$ to 10$. I sold them all in 45-48$. Those were the days. I wish Litecoin make similar movement again, but it's too hard now.

Litecoin community increasing in last time. Its support is very good. This coin will start growing in near future, so do not worry about it. Just wait some time
ask
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1004
March 07, 2018, 03:21:09 PM
this is really funny to call a coin which is in top of coinmarketcap list that its dead!
really funny for me cause litecoin is one of the most powerfull coin out  there
Activity: 149
March 07, 2018, 03:19:55 PM
 Litecoin is not dead officially but still holds with huge potential. It has a good future. For this year, Litecoin has grown tenfold. Litecoin still has to become more  successful. We will see it's growth very soon.
Activity: 67
March 07, 2018, 03:18:49 PM
while living kriptonyte nothing will happen , and maybe Vice versa, that litecoin will take the first place in this world ))))
Pages:
Jump to: