Pages:
Author

Topic: Litecoin is officially dead - page 7. (Read 290683 times)

legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
March 22, 2018, 04:56:53 PM
I agree with you. When bitcoin will start bull run litecoin price will go up as well. At least Litecoin is the second coin that lost value in price less, after market crash. It is still very promising project.

Exactly. Every time Bitcoin heads north, Litecoin follows in its price movement. When compared against other altcoins in existence, Litecoin has managed to remain stable in value despite that it lacks constant development and innovation. The good thing that Litecoin has is its inexpensive fees, and quick transaction settlement. While other alts like Ripple do the same, it’s not as secure and decentralized as Litecoin is.

Therefore, I believe that Litecoin would be proclaimed dead by many people just like Bitcoin, but it will continue to survive in crypto land for years to come. Coinbase's addition of LTC within its exchange, shows that the cryptocurrency has a very bright future ahead of it, and it is far from becoming dead anytime soon. Just my opinion Smiley
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
March 21, 2018, 08:53:07 PM
Still hoping for the litecoin to comeback we can see the price just go down even the bitcoin price is go down also maybe we just experience a delay in the regulation or cycle of the price rate but still maybe litecoin will hopefully go up again.

I agree with you. When bitcoin will start bull run litecoin price will go up as well. At least Litecoin is the second coin that lost value in price less, after market crash. It is still very promising project.
legendary
March 21, 2018, 08:41:05 PM
Still hoping for the litecoin to comeback we can see the price just go down even the bitcoin price is go down also maybe we just experience a delay in the regulation or cycle of the price rate but still maybe litecoin will hopefully go up again.

Same. Litecoin has been quite slow in price movement these days, especially when Bitcoin has been in a bloodbath ever since 2018 started. It may take quite some time for LTC's price to recover, but I'm confident that it will grow stronger than ever just like Bitcoin. The good thing that Litecoin has, it that it resembles Bitcoin's development model. It has managed to adopt scalable solutions like SegWit (which was first coded for Bitcoin) in a quicker way than the pioneer cryptocurrency. Given that it's often compared as silver to Bitcoin's gold, there's no doubt that LTC will grow alongside the "digital gold" for years to come.

As long as Litecoin has a community backing it every step of the way, there should be nothing to worry about. Until today, lots of miners and nodes are active on the LTC network which is a sign that the cryptocurrency is far from becoming dead anytime soon. Just my thoughts Grin
Activity: 131
Merit: 100
Invent Bacon-Coin and see me HODL
March 21, 2018, 01:34:42 PM
Great to see how people still post "disagree statements" in here to a post made 3+ years ago when crypto was basically unknown and had what.. 1 or 2% of the market volume it has now..?

Keep it up, im sure OP will come back here to prove his point. ^^
Activity: 308
Merit: 30
March 21, 2018, 01:30:23 PM
No, this news or information is not true and the mere intention of this is to ruin the name and reputation of litecoin. One of the booming companies in cyrptocurrency are litecoins and that will be impossible to happen in just a short period of time without any indications.
Activity: 236
March 18, 2018, 06:35:04 PM
Litecoin is still good altcoin many people are trade this coin. I do not think this coin is dead is just because some altcoins and new tokens start appear. But if litecoin is dead, why he was in the top 10 on marketcap?
Activity: 434
Merit: 103
Eloncity - power the world for free! /eloncity.io/
March 18, 2018, 04:50:50 PM
officially?? i don't think that you have right to claim such things)) if i were a litecoin manager, i would sue you))) i am pretty sure, that litecoin like the rest of the crypto market is going through a tough period, but it will end soon, and now it's better to grab the chance and invest in it, to get a nice profit when the situation goes back to normal.
Activity: 364
Merit: 11
March 18, 2018, 04:40:23 PM
No, it was not true, the company of litecoins still waives it legacy in industry of cryptocurrency. Therefore I conclude that all information like this are just false statements and  rumours only.
Activity: 308
March 17, 2018, 01:05:04 PM
Litecoin is here to stay. One of the few coins which is always reliable for long term investments. Keep on buying!
Those who have always believed in a coin and have not sold a coin so far can now be proud of it. Yes, the coin price is relatively stable, so I often use this crypto currency for intermediate operations on buying and selling coins. I like this coin.
Activity: 714
Merit: 251
March 16, 2018, 05:03:10 PM
A complete fiasco. doomed to disappear. those who realized it early took precautions.
gel varnish that I think many altcoins will fail. And most importantly for investors and coin holders, in time with the react to a full fall. But nevertheless, they are all watching the market and for what happens.
Activity: 1005
Merit: 502
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
March 16, 2018, 04:49:23 PM
Litecoin is here to stay. One of the few coins which is always reliable for long term investments. Keep on buying!
Activity: 238
Merit: 9
March 16, 2018, 04:47:59 PM
Litecoin is officially dead, why you may ask?

What Litecoin used to offer:

ASIC Resistance
GPU Resistance
2.5minute blocktime

What Litecoin now offers:
2.5minute blocktime

Basically, Litecoin is worth less than Blackcoin, Netcoin, OompaLoompaCoin, heck, practically anycoin that has a faster blocktime and Any other feature... Litecoin offers absolutely nothing over what 99% of these alt coins offers, even the worst alt coin offer more innovative features than Litecoin. And to those litecoin bagholders, who say that "Litecoins age and adoption" is something it offers, that's not true..There are NO reputable stores Worldwide that accept Litecoin, not one.

Verdict: Litecoin is dead, it hasn't been updated in years, it's a practically abandoned coin. I'm gonna feel really sorry to all the litecoin bagholders that are still "HODLING" when Litecoin reaches $1, 50 cents, 10 cents etc.

It is far from being dead or over, it can be mined with old equipment, is cheap and it is in most exchanges so it is the perfect trading currency.
legendary
March 16, 2018, 03:05:37 PM
Recently, an update called "SegWit" has been made for Litecoin. This update speeds up the Litecon process approval times. Thanks to this event, Litecoin will be more solid for the future. A nice privilege to be able to process faster and more conveniently. People likes Litecoin.

By upgrading to "SegWit", it shows that Litecoin is pretty much alive than dead. Now, it is on par with Bitcoin by using the latest scalability upgrades. Add to this the implementation of the Lightning Network, and Litecoin would be as "fast as lightning". Considering that fees are much cheaper than Bitcoin, and transactions are very quick, it would continue to be used and traded within the markets for many years to come.

Therefore, no matter what it is said within crypto land or the mainstream media, it would be nearly impossible for LTC to become dead considering the amount of user support it has. Even its founder is alive and supporting the cryptocurrency every step of the way. So, in a few years’ time, we would be able to see a bigger and stronger Litecoin. Just my thoughts Grin
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
March 15, 2018, 09:42:45 AM
A complete fiasco. doomed to disappear. those who realized it early took precautions.
Activity: 252
Merit: 4
EQUAL Network Token
March 15, 2018, 08:57:05 AM
perfect example that even our senior members predicted wrong about LTC .
which is better than any btc fork .
Activity: 700
Merit: 14
March 15, 2018, 08:54:19 AM
I think the litcoin will not disappear, because Being a valuable digital coin, Litecoin can now give us a shining new leader, and many people prefer litecoin more because of faster trading.
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
March 14, 2018, 04:53:54 PM
It is funny to read the first page of this topic Grin Grin Grin
Now Litecoin can give us strong bright leader - Charli Lee
Cheap fees compare to BTC
Huge plans in 2018 year
And ofc 1 block in 2,5 min Grin
Activity: 140
March 14, 2018, 04:49:33 PM
People likes litecoin more because of fast transactions more. Mining is easier but if you haven’t started mining before I wouldn’t start mining it now.
Activity: 53
March 14, 2018, 01:38:54 PM
Instead of writhing rubbish the OP should have bought some Litecoin 2014 Cheesy lol
Activity: 98
March 14, 2018, 01:31:26 PM
As a digital currency which is valuable, it must include two aspects, that is, technology and market. If there is only excellent technology without holders and users, it can be simply regarded as a kind of technology but not a kind of currency. Many digital currencies' technology is better than bitcoin, but their value is lower than Bitcoin
Pages:
Jump to: