Pages:
Author

Topic: Litecoin is officially dead - page 10. (Read 290683 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 10
March 07, 2018, 03:08:34 PM
I do not think that this coin has died, but it is definitely going through a decline. What will happen to her later will show the time.
Activity: 161
March 07, 2018, 02:41:06 PM
This is one of the first crypto currency. Such crypto-currencies will stay on for a long time until there is a major change in the world of crypto
Activity: 126
DOGE:DDvXm3ZkXSFeZF9YVaTWGNyBZzfwVf8nnh
March 07, 2018, 02:37:13 PM
Dogecoin at least have more value.
On top of what Liteocoin offers, it has a Doggie.

In terms of transaction speed and fees, Nano beats them all by an insane margin.
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
March 07, 2018, 02:27:56 PM
If you compare Litecoin against Bitcoin, of course, Litecoin is better than Bitcoin about the transaction fees and total confirmation time. However, finally, Litecoin is simply a fork from Bitcoin. And if I compare Litecoin against Ethereum or Ripple, it is worse than other new altcoins technology.

Yes. Litecoin is way better than Bitcoin, but it is quite outdated when compared to other altcoins in existence. The coins you've mentioned such as Ripple and Ethereum have better technology which provides them cheaper fees and faster transactions. Ripple is often much faster than LTC itself, and cheaper in transaction fees. As such, the only thing that has kept Litcoin alive is the trading activity on the market. Also, it is seen by many as silver to Bitcoin's Gold, which may explain why it has retained its place on the market.

But other than that, Litecoin lacks active development and innovation. Of course, it has managed to copy Bitcoin's footsteps every step of the way, but it hasn't brought unique features to crypto land.

Nevertheless, despite the reasons explained above, Litecoin will take quite some time before becoming dead anytime soon, as it is being supported by many exchanges like Coinbase, and users alike. Just my opinion Smiley
Activity: 972
Merit: 255
Bear season or just the beginning
March 05, 2018, 04:18:31 AM
This was a very old thread. And Litecoin is still standing proud and strong in the top 10. Litecoin potential is good as it is one of the fastest and cheapest when it comes to transactions. Litecoin is better than bitcoin when it comes to smaller transactions.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
BLOCKCHAIN VERIFIED PRODUCT REVIEWS PLATFORM
March 04, 2018, 07:34:53 PM
It was a long way to top ten crypto currencies by market cap before dying in the dust Cheesy
Activity: 336
March 04, 2018, 07:31:10 PM
It has been a long time since the writing of the post, but the trouble is, he is still alive, why? - Yes, probably because a man just tried to spread panic among the people and has no explanatory and normal explanations for his position. Accordingly, most likely you have your own accounts with this coin. But this is all on your conscience
Activity: 676
Merit: 500
March 04, 2018, 06:53:05 PM
litecoin has a greatly potential, so I think this news is not true, very funny Smiley)
If you see the date it was June 2014 when he post this. Years passed by and Litecoin proves that it is not going to be dead. The developer is still actively supporting his coin and he let the coin just by the community. I believe there is a future in litecoin.
Litecoin or Bitcoin and many altcoins all had a time like the cryptocurrency world died. Not only Litecoin saw like a died coin, Bitcoin in 2014 after Mt.Gox made the world be panic anywhere. Whom are the cryptocurrency trader at that time all lost some money or all money by crypto.
Activity: 114
Merit: 12
March 02, 2018, 09:00:49 PM
litecoin has a greatly potential, so I think this news is not true, very funny Smiley)
If you see the date it was June 2014 when he post this. Years passed by and Litecoin proves that it is not going to be dead. The developer is still actively supporting his coin and he let the coin just by the community. I believe there is a future in litecoin.
Activity: 490
March 02, 2018, 02:33:06 PM
Activity: 779
Merit: 500
March 02, 2018, 05:01:03 AM
I believe Litecoin is still with huge potential. He has a good future. For this year, Litecoin has grown tenfold. Litecoin still has to become successful. We will all see is growth very soon.

Yes. Litecoin has the potential to grow just like Bitcoin, as it is often viewed by many people as silver to Bitcoin's gold. It was among the first altcoins to reach consensus for SegWit adoption, meaning that it has a very supportive community. In this sense, it’s possible to say that Litecoin is far from becoming dead anytime soon as it continues to grow in user adoption.

If you compare Litecoin against Bitcoin, you'll notice that LTC is much faster and cheaper than BTC. If it remains like this, then I have the feeling that it will continue to survive in the market for years to come. Not to mention, LTC has a supportive founder and he's well-recognized among the cryptocurrency community. In contrast, Bitcoin's founder is still unknown and inactive in the cryptocurrency's progress. As such, I believe that Litecoin will continue to stand among other altcoins in the market for the long term. Just my opinion Smiley
If you compare Litecoin against Bitcoin, of course, Litecoin is better than Bitcoin about the transaction fees and total confirmation time. However, finally, Litecoin is simply a fork from Bitcoin. And if I compare Litecoin against Ethereum or Ripple, it is worse than other new altcoins technology.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
February 28, 2018, 06:34:39 PM
I remember when I invested in Litecoin from 2$ to 10$. I sold them all in 45-48$. Those were the days. I wish Litecoin make similar movement again, but it's too hard now.
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
February 28, 2018, 04:05:09 PM
I believe Litecoin is still with huge potential. He has a good future. For this year, Litecoin has grown tenfold. Litecoin still has to become successful. We will all see is growth very soon.

Yes. Litecoin has the potential to grow just like Bitcoin, as it is often viewed by many people as silver to Bitcoin's gold. It was among the first altcoins to reach consensus for SegWit adoption, meaning that it has a very supportive community. In this sense, it’s possible to say that Litecoin is far from becoming dead anytime soon as it continues to grow in user adoption.

If you compare Litecoin against Bitcoin, you'll notice that LTC is much faster and cheaper than BTC. If it remains like this, then I have the feeling that it will continue to survive in the market for years to come. Not to mention, LTC has a supportive founder and he's well-recognized among the cryptocurrency community. In contrast, Bitcoin's founder is still unknown and inactive in the cryptocurrency's progress. As such, I believe that Litecoin will continue to stand among other altcoins in the market for the long term. Just my opinion Smiley
Activity: 68
February 24, 2018, 08:23:39 AM
Definitely not. It will be a strong mover in 2018. Don’t take Charlie Lee’s liquidation of his coins as a sign of pessimism. He is a brilliant guy that believes in the industry and the reasons why cryptos will change the world… so much so that he will even avoid a conflict of interest (I don’t think there really was one but I guess he was taking heat) and so he put the coin’s future ahead of his own personal wealth. Institutional investors won’t grasp that as most will just think he’s not vested so litecoin will go lights out…but he has laid out a great roadmap and it’s a very efficient transactional coin. It’s also one that will benefit from bitcoin’s first mover advantage / widespread adoption as it can be atomic swapped (you can purchase with litecoin where bitcoin is accepted). I think LTC can go 5–10X in 2018 still.
Activity: 224
February 23, 2018, 10:19:39 AM
This "digital silver" was, is and will be with us. Growth and falls are normal market movement. There is no doubt about lucky LTC fortune.
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
February 21, 2018, 05:53:11 PM
Activity: 168
February 20, 2018, 10:28:46 PM
Haha! Is Litecoin still dead or again dead? LTC is the Altcoin of Altcoins and a must-have in every crypto-lovers portfolio.
3x2
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1004
February 14, 2018, 12:56:37 AM
Why do you think Litecoin is dead?
Even if Litecoin's current technology is not as good as other altcoin, Litecoin still has a lot of supporters, and Litecoin has a very large community.
The title of this thread was made when LTC was dwindling like golem, I am sure the person who made this thread will always remember what he lost by selling his ltc at those dirty price.
Activity: 266
February 14, 2018, 12:47:35 AM
Why do you think Litecoin is dead?
Even if Litecoin's current technology is not as good as other altcoin, Litecoin still has a lot of supporters, and Litecoin has a very large community.
3x2
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1004
February 14, 2018, 12:41:33 AM
Regardless the crypto market is volatile Litecoin is in top 5 crypto currencies. Moreover analysts say that price will grow.
Litecoin is the most stable market when it comes to crash in crypto market, it is interesting to see how LTC holders HODL when the market peaks.
I believe the only coin that will grow much in 2018 will be LTC, XMR and NEO.
Pages:
Jump to: