Pages:
Author

Topic: Litecoin is officially dead - page 52. (Read 290699 times)

legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1005
March 31, 2017, 12:58:36 PM
Nice pump, sold half of my ltc Smiley
Weak hands, nice selloff. Worst time ever to get spooked out of ltc.

My reason is simple.
Today: nobody uses it. It offers virtually nothing new over Bitcoin.
Bitcoin transactions per day 270 000
Litecoin transactions per day 10 000.

Tomorrow: suppose Segwit is activated which is a big IF when F2pool controls a large share of LTC hashrate and they don't lean towards Segwit that much, but ok suppose Segwit is activated and now suddenly LTC offers something new over Bitcoin.

My assumption is that this year Bitcoin will hard fork in two chains, Core controled Segwit chain and BU chain. Community support is about equal for both in my estimates.
Bitcoin transactions volume will be divided between the two chains, 270 000 / 2 = 135 000 on each chain.
We will have coins on Bitcoin Core which can do the same as Litecoin Segwit but with 135 000 > 10 000 transaction volume and a much wider community. Litecoin will be completely irrelevant because of the Bitcoin forking in two chains. It's kind of irrelevant today but after the hard fork the irrelevance will be more pronounced.

I could be 100% wrong, do not make your trading decisions based on my "analysis" LOL
Syscoin is on f2pool and Syscoin is already Segwit activated, use that instead if you want Segwit.
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1005
March 31, 2017, 12:57:57 PM
great chance to sell here... we didnt touch bear target yet on the long term chart.
Activity: 217
Merit: 100
Part-time Altcoin Developer
March 31, 2017, 10:31:04 AM

Can lite coin Rise again and go above 0.008 btc ??

Everything is possible in term of altcoin price.

But 0.008 btc is not too far away.

You can try to put a sell order a little bit above 0.008, maybe tomorrow your LTC will be bought. Smiley

legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1085
Money often costs too much.
March 31, 2017, 06:23:17 AM
lol....just got an L3 hosted today.......heh.....all it has to do is HOLD at above $6 and I'm ok for this bet.....I got it confirmed and in place at like 9pm cst today
and LTC was like 7.21...now i see it has dropped to $6.65

OK..NOW i KNOW I AM THE CAUSE OF ALL PROBLEMS IN CRYPTO...sorry about that all...jinx'd the works I did it seems Smiley

(again just needs to hang in their above 6 buck LTC and I can mine my way out in say 10 months......)

Anyway it goes back to 4.15 usd LTC from the other day..you can blame me ..as this will be proof the asic gods (of any crypto flavor) hate me Sad

If your time horizon is roundabout 10 monthes anyway - just sweat it out. A drop back onto 4usd seems highly likely, litecoin did some small hobbles before, but reaching 8usd end of year comes into my vision. There are no valid points against litecoin.
Links at hand on a "L3" thingy perhaps?

My assumption is that this year Bitcoin will hard fork in two chains, Core controled Segwit chain and BU chain. Community support is about equal for both in my estimates.

Ethereum opened a can of worms, now everybody wanna fork with success Smiley maybe we can see some Litecoin Unlimited soon?
My position focuses onto a single bitcoin blockchain containing merely 21mio BTC. Doubling that will end toxic, waisting the former social contract.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
March 31, 2017, 05:17:05 AM

My reason is simple.
Today: nobody uses it. It offers virtually nothing new over Bitcoin.
Bitcoin transactions per day 270 000
Litecoin transactions per day 10 000.

Tomorrow: suppose Segwit is activated which is a big IF when F2pool controls a large share of LTC hashrate and they don't lean towards Segwit that much, but ok suppose Segwit is activated and now suddenly LTC offers something new over Bitcoin.

Bitcoin transactions volume will be divided between the two chains, 270 000 / 2 = 135 000 on each chain.
We will have coins on Bitcoin Core which can do the same as Litecoin Segwit but with 135 000 > 10 000 transaction volume and a much wider community. Litecoin will be completely irrelevant because of the Bitcoin forking in two chains. It's kind of irrelevant today but after the hard fork the irrelevance will be more pronounced.

I could be 100% wrong, do not make your trading decisions based on my "analysis" LOL
copper member
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464
Clueless!
March 31, 2017, 03:17:34 AM
LTC began gaining its lost positions. Little chickun is awaking.

lol....just got an L3 hosted today.......heh.....all it has to do is HOLD at above $6 and I'm ok for this bet.....I got it confirmed and in place at like 9pm cst today
and LTC was like 7.21...now i see it has dropped to $6.65

OK..NOW i KNOW I AM THE CAUSE OF ALL PROBLEMS IN CRYPTO...sorry about that all...jinx'd the works I did it seems Smiley

(again just needs to hang in their above 6 buck LTC and I can mine my way out in say 10 months......)

Anyway it goes back to 4.15 usd LTC from the other day..you can blame me ..as this will be proof the asic gods (of any crypto flavor) hate me Sad

legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
March 31, 2017, 01:17:40 AM

I totally agree. Its about to go mental.
I don't think so, he sell litecoin for taking profit from investing into litecoin
or maybe he take return of investments because he doesn't sell all of litecoin just halp of his litecoin,
buy or sell litecoin depend on the strategy investing long term investments or short term investments
we can not blame the users who take profit from short term investments, it is just about method investments
all of people has method and strategy in investments.
Activity: 283
March 31, 2017, 12:25:23 AM

I totally agree. Its about to go mental.
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1001
March 31, 2017, 12:23:06 AM
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
March 30, 2017, 11:34:34 PM
Nice to see ltc getting some action. Will this be a short term pump? A mega pump? Or is ltc finally going to live up to "silver" ?

It all depends on the btc whales. Depends how tired they are of btc drama, slow transactions, and increasing transaction fees. Maybe they've decided to jump ship to ltc.

Maybe it just depends on whether they want to make some money. No need for ideological reasons.

LTC will try to scale. BTC won't. It is just economics.

BTC will also go up in price, because it is power money with small blocks for power players.

LTC will go up in price much faster because it is undervalued.

Can lite coin Rise again and go above 0.008 btc ??
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
March 30, 2017, 11:22:06 PM
Dead coin doubling my earnings, that's nice Smiley
Activity: 336
Merit: 265
March 30, 2017, 09:54:55 PM
Nice to see ltc getting some action. Will this be a short term pump? A mega pump? Or is ltc finally going to live up to "silver" ?

It all depends on the btc whales. Depends how tired they are of btc drama, slow transactions, and increasing transaction fees. Maybe they've decided to jump ship to ltc.

Maybe it just depends on whether they want to make some money. No need for ideological reasons.

LTC will try to scale. BTC won't. It is just economics.

BTC will also go up in price, because it is power money with small blocks for power players.

LTC will go up in price much faster because it is undervalued.
legendary
Activity: 1090
March 30, 2017, 09:50:10 PM

legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1085
Money often costs too much.
March 30, 2017, 06:45:58 PM
Of course Litecoin is not dead, at the present time now, little by little by it recover the price value going to its original price to 0.005BTC almost. And I believe in LTC it has a big community in this industry.
Definitely. Originates from miner site, since operating scrypt asics is almost their same job. As a hedge against fatal bitcoin failures.
This is at least good news for us joe averages, however surviving on a replacement coin will be like living in the desert for years.
March 30, 2017, 10:25:52 AM
Activity: 924
Merit: 500
March 30, 2017, 10:03:32 AM
Of course Litecoin is not dead, at the present time now, little by little by it recover the price value going to its original price to 0.005BTC almost. And I believe in LTC it has a big community in this industry.
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto
March 30, 2017, 09:44:28 AM
loool, polo cartel bots / whales strike again, nice lil money maker as it was known to come. BUT it'll dump as usual cos that's all this coin see's and many will cry/baghold for A LONG ASS TIME again when this is done in 2-3wks. LOL
Activity: 1276
Merit: 622
March 30, 2017, 09:15:38 AM
When did LTC start trading on GDAX (Coinbase)?

August 2016.

Customers in NY: last week
March 30, 2017, 09:11:56 AM
When did LTC start trading on GDAX (Coinbase)?
MR1
legendary
Activity: 927
March 30, 2017, 08:42:23 AM
LTC began gaining its lost positions. Little chickun is awaking.
Pages:
Jump to: