Pages:
Author

Topic: Litecoin is officially dead - page 54. (Read 290699 times)

copper member
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464
Clueless!
March 30, 2017, 02:28:24 AM
er....wth ...why is Litecoin Pumping? (did I miss the memo) currently at $4.77 usd

(for irony I post it on the dead ltc thread here)

moving pretty good for a 'dead coin' fyi

again....missed the memo? so what the heck is going on to move this coin up like this?

Going to >$20 bucks dude. No memo needed. Its the second strongest and most trusted next to Bitcoin and now its time for litecoin to shine.

ok fine..mass hypnotism for the greater good....I get that...but why? China decided to get on board for whatever reason and info is not here in the states yet?

Our new 'alien overlords' have landed and picked LTC as the new world crypto?

All for it going up .but now it is at $5.08 and I'm confused ..(back to over 1500 bucks a month profit on the Titans after elec now...big diff then the 885 it was like 5 or 6 weeks ago)

whirlwind romance indeed Smiley Follow the X11 coins LTC..you can catch them Smiley

edit: 2min later $5.16...this is getting ridiculous Smiley

Activity: 16
Merit: 0
March 30, 2017, 02:27:42 AM
Litecoin is more than alive  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 1276
Merit: 622
March 30, 2017, 02:27:03 AM
Hory sheet! It's happening! Cheesy
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
March 30, 2017, 02:25:57 AM
er....wth ...why is Litecoin Pumping? (did I miss the memo) currently at $4.77 usd

again....missed the memo? so what the heck is going on to move this coin up like this?

Going to >$20 bucks dude. No memo needed. Its the second strongest and most trusted next to Bitcoin and now its time for litecoin to shine.
copper member
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464
Clueless!
March 30, 2017, 02:23:05 AM

edit: just went to $4.95 in the last 3 min.... BTC is stable at $1,047....so hmmmmmm?

(feel like I have a shot 'scoring' with the prom queen in a parked car...its a 'trap' right?) Smiley

Activity: 632
Merit: 250
March 30, 2017, 12:41:32 AM
It still has potential though , rank 7 on coinmarketcap is not to be taken litely.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World
March 28, 2017, 07:09:39 AM
The LTC community also suffered from minor hiccups, such as a hacker attack, which resulted in theft of multiple login accounts from LitecoinTalk, a pioneering forum for Litecoin-related issues.

In November 2015, the project also had to fight a lawsuit against a German citizen claiming to have the name "Litecoin" registered, but that it was a branch company that would have nothing to do with Criptomoeda and its projects.

Even with all these setbacks, Litecoin remains very popular in China, where the criptomoeda is traded in major exchanges, with a good status compared to other Altcoins.

Exactly. No a single big issue worth mentioning.

But people seem to be more eager to trust their money to people who lost millions of coins because of a bug... ETH/DAO, for those not paying attention...
There have been many many big major news and setbacks on bitcoin, the biggest ever is ahead of us right now for example but that is not affecting the price as much as people are afraid of, bitcoin is not suddenly 1$ each (all of us would sell everything we own and buy bitcoin at that price even if it dropped Cheesy ) same for litecoin, it had some issues, it will keep having problems but it won’t make it “dead”, it will just affect the prices for a while and will return to normal.

I am considering a scenario that bitcoin, eth and litecoin is just too high on volume to do a regular pump and dump, it would take millions of dollars to even attempt, maybe people do pump and dump of huge coins like litecoin with news and media and human mind manipulation instead how regular pump and dump is done?

Its definitely hard but there are some exchanges that are not involved in this like Cryptorex they have very high buy/sell price for ltc 0.006. This is unusual but something is wrong or up. BTW you are right you can just dump btc ltc eth for this need much more money and coins for this.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058
March 28, 2017, 12:53:55 AM
The LTC community also suffered from minor hiccups, such as a hacker attack, which resulted in theft of multiple login accounts from LitecoinTalk, a pioneering forum for Litecoin-related issues.

In November 2015, the project also had to fight a lawsuit against a German citizen claiming to have the name "Litecoin" registered, but that it was a branch company that would have nothing to do with Criptomoeda and its projects.

Even with all these setbacks, Litecoin remains very popular in China, where the criptomoeda is traded in major exchanges, with a good status compared to other Altcoins.

But people seem to be more eager to trust their money to people who lost millions of coins because of a bug... ETH/DAO, for those not paying attention...
There have been many many big major news and setbacks on bitcoin, the biggest ever is ahead of us right now for example but that is not affecting the price as much as people are afraid of, bitcoin is not suddenly 1$ each (all of us would sell everything we own and buy bitcoin at that price even if it dropped Cheesy ) same for litecoin, it had some issues, it will keep having problems but it won’t make it “dead”, it will just affect the prices for a while and will return to normal.

I am considering a scenario that bitcoin, eth and litecoin is just too high on volume to do a regular pump and dump, it would take millions of dollars to even attempt, maybe people do pump and dump of huge coins like litecoin with news and media and human mind manipulation instead how regular pump and dump is done?
March 27, 2017, 03:35:13 AM

legendary
Activity: 1843
Merit: 1338
XXXVII Fnord is toast without bread
March 26, 2017, 12:20:01 AM
litecoin will moon when noone will think about it

This is my guess as well.. The news keep coming and nothings move. Accumulation is still ongoing... I think we are heading for a well coordinated pump.

totally agree,litecoin will never die

yep litecoin has wide adoption and is accepted by many merchants alongside bitcoin and other top coins. hey after all it was supposed to be the silver to the bitcoin gold! i actually bought some for short term speculation, bearing in mind that the coin will not turn to shit in case some major dump happens.

Can you give us some examples that the litecoin is accepted widely?

http://litecoinlearner.com/
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1022
March 24, 2017, 04:19:47 PM

legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283
March 24, 2017, 02:09:54 PM

This is my guess as well.. The news keep coming and nothings move. Accumulation is still ongoing... I think we are heading for a well coordinated pump.

yep litecoin has wide adoption and is accepted by many merchants alongside bitcoin and other top coins. hey after all it was supposed to be the silver to the bitcoin gold! i actually bought some for short term speculation, bearing in mind that the coin will not turn to shit in case some major dump happens.

Let's see...

Any merchant using GoCoin as the payment gateway? Like https://www.cheapair.com/ for example...

There's a lot more featured here: https://litecoin.info/Category:Services
That's actually a longer list than I expected. It's good to see that Litecoin also has a pretty healthy ecosystem of merchants built around it.
Once segwit gets activated on the Litecoin network, I think we'll see the markets react.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 501
www.bitcoin.org
March 24, 2017, 01:33:07 PM
Litecoin is solid and it's been around for years, The price range is only $3-4 which is very stable and making it good for long term investment, it will go up for sure , mark my words !
legendary
Activity: 1027
Merit: 1005
March 24, 2017, 10:26:31 AM

Nice! Ive not come across any places that use their backend. I suggested that they (with merchant permission) create a list of merchants on their site but they have yet to do so. I like GoCoin as an alternative to BitPay or CoinBase.
legendary
Activity: 1027
Merit: 1005
March 24, 2017, 09:36:56 AM

Let's see...

Any merchant using GoCoin as the payment gateway? Like https://www.cheapair.com/ for example...

Cheapair uses GoCoin? Youre sure?
March 24, 2017, 09:18:37 AM
I actually thinking about to buy some litecoins . do someone know a good exchange beside shape shift ?
Also if  there are so many litecoin haters there who say ltc is dead you welcome to donate me your coins ))
Lgc2iEyC6QqHf8uZtcncb2V4gFGofdgP5a

BTC-E if you want to buy using BTC.
Activity: 157
Merit: 63
March 24, 2017, 07:25:19 AM
I actually thinking about to buy some litecoins . do someone know a good exchange beside shape shift ?
Also if  there are so many litecoin haters there who say ltc is dead you welcome to donate me your coins ))
Lgc2iEyC6QqHf8uZtcncb2V4gFGofdgP5a
March 24, 2017, 04:45:23 AM

Let's see...

Activity: 327
Merit: 250
March 24, 2017, 04:01:19 AM

Pages:
Jump to: