Pages:
Author

Topic: Litecoin is officially dead - page 93. (Read 290699 times)

legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
November 18, 2015, 10:17:52 AM
Litecoin is practically dead. Just look at it, there is no new development and no innovation at all. I think that the only thing Litecoin is good at is for trading and making some quick profit. Other than that, it is just another copy of Bitcoin.  Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World
November 18, 2015, 02:27:54 AM
For being a dead coin, this topic sure sees a lot of activity. I think LTC still has some life left in it, but it will shoot up when no one is expecting it.  Litecoin is dead, long live Litecoin!

Thats the irony of this thread and others talking about Litecoin. The mere fact that these threads exist shows that there is not only significant attention to Litecoin, but that others within the alt coin eco-system feel threatened by it. Even more so ironic, there are MANY in the Litecoin community who are also supporters of several other alt coins and Bitcoin.

Sigh.....You all can continue to tear each other down community wise. I'll still be trucking along and help Litecoin, Bitcoin, Dogecoin, and other alts for the betterment of the world.

You should rename the shit coin in shit coin  Grin

Took a leave of absence, came back, litecoin's still dead. I think the chance of it ever being "revived" can be put to rest now.

last chance for this will be with bitcoin halving if he not follow then its over
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
November 17, 2015, 02:29:04 PM
It is dead. That's why I'm bailing you fudders out... If you even have any LTC  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1005
November 17, 2015, 12:13:56 PM
For being a dead coin, this topic sure sees a lot of activity. I think LTC still has some life left in it, but it will shoot up when no one is expecting it.  Litecoin is dead, long live Litecoin!

Thats the irony of this thread and others talking about Litecoin. The mere fact that these threads exist shows that there is not only significant attention to Litecoin, but that others within the alt coin eco-system feel threatened by it. Even more so ironic, there are MANY in the Litecoin community who are also supporters of several other alt coins and Bitcoin.

Sigh.....You all can continue to tear each other down community wise. I'll still be trucking along and help Litecoin, Bitcoin, Dogecoin, and other alts for the betterment of the world.

Took a leave of absence, came back, litecoin's still dead. I think the chance of it ever being "revived" can be put to rest now.
No
Activity: 770
November 17, 2015, 11:31:25 AM

Activity: 19
Merit: 0
September 25, 2015, 05:41:47 AM

Activity: 19
Merit: 0
September 21, 2015, 04:24:11 AM

Yeah litecoin is just wow, most of the succesful scams took place on litecointalk, Mr scambage, can't wait to see this shit coin to fail!
legendary
September 17, 2015, 10:58:09 AM
i have to say... after loads of holding i sold my LTCs now...

maybe i will buy back, but for now - im out of this coin

you could stay a little longer but this is your money/coin not mine or somebody else.
anyway GL finding some interesting coin to invest
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007
September 15, 2015, 06:03:29 PM

I wouldn't step out at such a point.. You will get much better opportunities. Unless you bought way above 0.02, than it can be a bit painful Wink
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
scams hunter!
September 15, 2015, 04:15:58 PM

legendary
September 15, 2015, 08:11:35 AM
i still have ways to mine on profit Wink

Cheap electricity?

More like some other coin that is profitable right

Yeah more likely ETHEREUM..or etc
but its roi is also going to hurt  sooner or later ,as soon as people get known to it properly.
litecoin needs some time..

Some are mining leocoin to make profit but some say its scam other its good maybe this is the coin they switch mining.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005
Decentralized Asset Management Platform
September 14, 2015, 07:07:48 AM

Cheap electricity?

Yeah more likely ETHEREUM..or etc
but its roi is also going to hurt  sooner or later ,as soon as people get known to it properly.
litecoin needs some time..
legendary
September 14, 2015, 05:24:08 AM

Cheap electricity?

Activity: 770
September 13, 2015, 02:11:45 AM
Maybe if it changed to x11?

https://litecoin.info/X11

x11 is a fail
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
Litecoin Association Director
September 12, 2015, 10:06:21 PM

legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
September 12, 2015, 09:49:27 PM
Maybe Litecoin will emerge as Litecoin 2.0 Who knows? All we have to do is wait until it happens so. I would love to see new features on it  Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1011
September 12, 2015, 08:57:15 PM
Activity: 1064
Merit: 505
September 12, 2015, 05:12:17 AM
Litecoin is hitting new lows since the huge pump.
It will go below 0.01 btc soon.

The price is still higher than $1. as long as it has active development, it will survive.
yes litecoin will down
but Litecoin is Long term altcoin investmen Smiley
just buy and hold for 3-4month you will never lose anything , because litecoin will be up again

If there is no improvement in LTC, the price will not rise.

And why would that be? The price of LTC has nothing to do with improvement, it has been 30$ and there was no improvement then, it's just speculation and we all know it
Activity: 434
September 12, 2015, 04:06:56 AM

Cheap electricity?
Activity: 280
scams hunter!
September 11, 2015, 04:30:18 PM
Pages:
Jump to: