Pages:
Author

Topic: Litecoin will rise more? - page 7. (Read 3431 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 10
September 15, 2018, 04:30:15 PM
Experts predicted a price of $ 500 for Litecoin. As for me, you can invest in it. And look at his growth through time Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Activity: 144
Merit: 1
September 16, 2018, 03:45:00 AM
Litecoin creator Charlie Lee sold all of his holdings in December last year.  He’s now regretful about his decision but thinks this was the right long-term move as he tried to make Litecoin a truly decentralized cryptocurrency.

Litecoin has lost more than half of its value since its peak times, but here are some indicators that this cryptocurrency is poised to reach new highs.

What is your idea?
Litecoin is really is a promising altcoin. The creator do really a great job and is right in his decision. He can really or he is really worthy of harvesting the fruit of his labor.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
September 16, 2018, 03:41:25 AM
Litecoin it`s sleeping giant. Its very promising coin and I`m sure it will rise more soon. I think after ETF providing it will start to grow and at the end of this year, we will get a nice profit.
Activity: 627
Merit: 103
September 15, 2018, 07:13:08 PM
Litecoin is a very stable coin, no doubt. Though it is losing its high position day by day Litecoin price will be big for sure. Litecoin was in the 4th position in coinmarketcap according to volume, but it is now 7th! Though i want to see EOS in the third place! You can't blame any coin, where every coin's price is dumped! At this moment, crypto needs something big, a big investment or the bull market.
Activity: 42
September 15, 2018, 06:44:24 PM
I have been buying LTC as much as I can every two weeks since the start of August.  I only hope that the price stays flat for at least a few more months.

I like the idea of owning a "whole" coin as opposed to BTC where my money will only get me fractions of a coin.  I realize this is psychological but I really do feel better owning multiple "whole" coins. 

I think the upside potential on LTC is pretty good because I believe in BTC.  LTC has consistently followed every BTC pump.   Last time BTC went to 19000 and LTC jumped to 360 or so.  What do you think will happen to the price of LTC if BTC jumps to 50k or even 100k several years from now?  Assuming the LTC/BTC ratio holds, you are looking at anything from $1000 - $2000 a coin.   Possibly more as the LTC halvening is next year.

For me it's always been -- do I believe in BTC?  If yes I think LTC is a VERY safe bet and one that will produce huge profits.

I truly believe that many of us will look back at $57 USD LTC the same way that BTC HODLERS look back at $100 BTC.  I was around in 2014 and still kick myself I didn't buy BTC during the craze back then.  Even after the market fell in 2014 I should have stayed in. 

I won't make that mistake again with LTC.
Activity: 476
Merit: 13
September 15, 2018, 04:22:55 PM
I think that Litecoin has a good potential for growth. Perhaps even larger than Bitcoin. Litecoin has fallen heavily in relation to Bitcoin this year. I think the price for Litecoin will be able to recover.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
September 15, 2018, 03:26:49 PM
Litecoin creator Charlie Lee sold all of his holdings in December last year.  He’s now regretful about his decision but thinks this was the right long-term move as he tried to make Litecoin a truly decentralized cryptocurrency.

Litecoin has lost more than half of its value since its peak times, but here are some indicators that this cryptocurrency is poised to reach new highs.

What is your idea?
Well, it's obvious litecoin has suffered a lot from the recent crash in the market but it is not the only coin that is going through that, what we need to ask ourselves is if litecoin is still a decentralized currency that can be used to buy products and different services? And the answer to that is a yes so I really think that litecoin is going to recover and go even higher once the negativity in the market goes away.
Activity: 448
Merit: 2
September 15, 2018, 03:17:22 PM
Litecoin was originally positioned as silver in the world of cryptocurrency. It does a great job of its role and allows you to experience the new technology before it is introduced into the mainstream cryptocurrency. This means that with the growth of the price of bitcoin in the Wake of it will grow and litecoin.
Activity: 47
September 15, 2018, 03:05:41 PM

What is your idea?

For charlie Lee to sold out his holdings, it shows that the coin value will rise in the nearest future because whales won't be to manipulate the price for profit sake.
Activity: 268
September 15, 2018, 02:56:04 PM
I think yes. Charlie Lee is a very good developer with lots of ideas and even more appreciation from the community.
Activity: 228
September 15, 2018, 01:12:35 PM
I'm sure that it is absolutely capable of climbing up to 250-300$ high, it's a great legacy coin which is really trusted.
Activity: 354
September 15, 2018, 12:18:26 PM

What is your idea?

my opinion is the same as yours, lite coins will rise even higher, for people who buy lite coins from now on they will get a lot of profits.
Lite coin is one of the popular altcoins in the crypto market, so in my opinion there is still a chance to rise higher because of the many people who like lite coins.
Activity: 364
September 15, 2018, 11:48:37 AM
if I think yes, because where the price of ETH and Bitcoin drops but Litecoin prices are still stable, so if the price of ETH and Bitcoin rises then the Litecoin price will increase very high.
Activity: 165
“The Future of Security Tokens”
September 15, 2018, 11:37:24 AM
Oh, I don't doubt that it will happen. I remember very well how its price was 150$, 100$, why wouldn't it come back to that point?
Activity: 210
Merit: 5
The Future of Security Tokens
September 15, 2018, 09:27:48 AM
i think that Litecoin is worth investing in for a long time. I am very impressed with it. Its price rose from $50 to $300 at the end of last year. It will re-emerge at the end of the year.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
September 15, 2018, 09:21:27 AM
Price action of Litecoin usually will follow Bitcoin, and when Bitcoin ETF approved by SEC so the price of BTC will going up and Litecoin also will follow it.  In the long run, i still bullish for Litecoin and the price will possible to go to 10 times more. Other reason that make me Bullish for LTC is this coin has partnership with TokenPay Bank Investment and also lighting network.
Activity: 196
September 15, 2018, 09:03:35 AM
I believe litecoin has a future and considerable potential in future, so as to have the achievement more than it is today. Although it takes time and process, nonetheless we have to remain optimistic.
Perhaps in the future LTC will be a more successful coin, but it seems to me better not to risk and not invest in LTC.
Activity: 84
September 13, 2018, 07:03:19 PM
For now not much, the main drive will be general crypto adoption, we're payments and everyday use will be something people are comfortable with, that is when litecoins will hit the roof.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
September 13, 2018, 07:00:54 PM
Litecoin will increase even more. This is a good project. Litecoin has more features than bitcoin. There are many people who invest in Litecoin. Litecoin is a good coin for the future.
Activity: 340
September 13, 2018, 06:56:51 PM
Yeah there’s a good chance that the company of litecoin will rise more if they are attractive to the eyes of the investors to invest because of them unique and at the same time good quality of service.
It will be more, because the highest price of crypto is not known from the start, so no matter how high it has been, it will someday be higher than that price. Litecoin is one of the quality altcoins, just as ethereum that so damn adored.
Pages:
Jump to: