Pages:
Author

Topic: Litecoin will rise more? - page 6. (Read 3431 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 10
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
September 21, 2018, 12:53:52 AM
Yes it will, right now the price of the coin is down just because the price of the other coins are all down falling the crash in prices after the bull market. It is going to be like this for a while before we actually start to see the kind of prices that we would like in the market, it is all going to go back up once the price of bitcoin starts doing better.
Activity: 364
September 20, 2018, 03:44:35 PM
I think that litecoin will grow with whole crypto market. Separately litecoin can not grow, so we need to wait for the general movement of the market upward.
My opinion is that litecoin is a good coin and you can buy it now while the price is low.
Activity: 645
Merit: 100
September 20, 2018, 03:25:42 PM
Litecoin creator Charlie Lee sold all of his holdings in December last year.  He’s now regretful about his decision but thinks this was the right long-term move as he tried to make Litecoin a truly decentralized cryptocurrency.

Litecoin has lost more than half of its value since its peak times, but here are some indicators that this cryptocurrency is poised to reach new highs.

What is your idea?

I think all good coins will rise when will begin bull market. And Litecoin one of them
Activity: 742
Merit: 250
September 20, 2018, 03:22:08 PM
Like all other stable coins and token Litecoin will also rise as market go green hope in the end of 2018.

Its founder abandoned it, so why would he continue to focus on developing Litecoin, I think he is planning another. To me, I will not invest Litecoin anymore
Activity: 462
September 20, 2018, 02:14:38 PM
   The Chinese who study in America more than from other developing countries. He knows exactly what he is doing. I envy him)
September 20, 2018, 12:53:45 PM
They are so many newbies will be investing in LTC because it's in top 10. It might hit $1000 end of the year. We have to wait for BTC to rise up. It's the right time to buy some LTC right now !
do not give stupid advice to newcomers who blindly run to invest their money after such advice and lose them. you need to wait for the market to turn around and only then invest rather than "buy right now," "you can not see that price any more," we see the price lower and lower, and many inexperienced people leave the market because of advice such as you "experienced" players
I completely agree with you. A lot of people give advice about investing in cryptocurrencies right now, but it makes no sense. Especially telling newcomers what to buy top 10 profitable so - so advice.
Activity: 294
September 20, 2018, 06:08:45 AM
Litecoin creator Charlie Lee sold all of his holdings in December last year.  He’s now regretful about his decision but thinks this was the right long-term move as he tried to make Litecoin a truly decentralized cryptocurrency.

Litecoin has lost more than half of its value since its peak times, but here are some indicators that this cryptocurrency is poised to reach new highs.

What is your idea?
I can say with absolute certainty, that Litecoin and the team behind this coin, are truly amazing. They have everything you’d ever want from a development team. They are:
1.Have an established history- one of the oldest coins in the crypto system and this makes the team knowledgeable.
2.Reliable.
3.Hardworking.
So, in my opinion, the price of Litecoin will continue to rise.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
September 20, 2018, 05:49:17 AM
They are so many newbies will be investing in LTC because it's in top 10. It might hit $1000 end of the year. We have to wait for BTC to rise up. It's the right time to buy some LTC right now !
do not give stupid advice to newcomers who blindly run to invest their money after such advice and lose them. you need to wait for the market to turn around and only then invest rather than "buy right now," "you can not see that price any more," we see the price lower and lower, and many inexperienced people leave the market because of advice such as you "experienced" players
Activity: 378
September 20, 2018, 05:31:00 AM
   He took this step and this is his choice. Probably he had an idea better than the crypto currency. Probably he did not want to risk any more
Activity: 1274
September 19, 2018, 03:25:20 AM
Like all other stable coins and token Litecoin will also rise as market go green hope in the end of 2018.
Activity: 588
September 18, 2018, 11:27:00 PM
Thinking back at when the most trusted dev on litecoin  sold all his litecoin, I still feel it was a defining moment that sent a wrong signal! However, litecoin is still here and it's doing well. I think litecoin will rise even more in the future!

The action taken by Charlie Lee is very unfortunate by selling litecoin, in fact, litecoin still has good value to date.
The developments that occur in litecoin provide fertility for the holder, the litecoin community will feel the sweet thing by still holding it until it has a peak value.
Activity: 476
https://beta.afce.io/#/
September 18, 2018, 11:09:38 PM
Litecoin has much potential I agree with you and also I agreed litecoin will grow and it has bright future.
Activity: 252
Merit: 2
September 18, 2018, 10:59:04 PM

What is your idea?

my opinion is the same as yours, lite coins will rise even higher, for people who buy lite coins from now on they will get a lot of profits.
Lite coin is one of the popular altcoins in the crypto market, so in my opinion there is still a chance to rise higher because of the many people who like lite coins.
Litecoin with its ability to continue to grow is able to generate more profits.
and make her future far more reliable and capable to make it valuable enough coins in the future with his ability, too.
Activity: 378
September 18, 2018, 10:51:57 PM
Yes, I believe that this litecoint will grow even better in the future, to be a good altcoint, all definitely need a process that is not short, as well as litecoints, it will take time to become a better altcoint
Activity: 294
Merit: 27
September 18, 2018, 10:31:04 PM
Litecoin has no real purpose, like eth or cardano etc. It doesn't have smart contracts, doesn't give dividends, no road map.

Really does this comment deserve 50 Merits?
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
September 16, 2018, 07:31:41 PM
Litecoins will be a major payment instrument in the future even as bitcoin tend more to be more of an asset than it is a currency,so litecoin will be a valuable alternative
September 16, 2018, 03:05:28 PM
Now all altcoins should start to grow, or rather they have already started to grow and that is why we can say that Litecoin will grow in the coming days.
Activity: 78
Merit: 1
September 16, 2018, 04:08:33 AM
The short answer, this is the only real truth, and you need to take it as it is, and if you don’t do it, I’m sorry, but you won’t have a profitable career in trading and eventually you’ll lose everything: NOBODY KNOWS if X will go up, down, go sideways, or whatever. NOBODY!*
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
September 16, 2018, 03:55:27 AM
I think it's a philosophical question. If we talk about bitcoin and litecoin, these are 2 cryptocurrencies that have no application in the real sector of the economy. And then comes the common sense, as we were lucky that digital gold was bitcoin, as the first cryptocurrency it will remain with its huge capitalization, and litecoin it was just a temporary surge and it was expected. Maybe I'm wrong, but I think that the jumps to $ 1000, we are unlikely to see in litecoin
Activity: 518
September 16, 2018, 03:46:04 AM
Thinking back at when the most trusted dev on litecoin  sold all his litecoin, I still feel it was a defining moment that sent a wrong signal! However, litecoin is still here and it's doing well. I think litecoin will rise even more in the future!
Pages:
Jump to: