Pages:
Author

Topic: Litecoin will rise more? - page 5. (Read 3431 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 12
September 24, 2018, 07:16:18 PM
Yeah, I'm sure it will. I see no reasons to say no. It has a big potential and many people are interested in it, so it's obvious this is not the end of Litecoin.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
September 24, 2018, 06:12:27 PM
I believe so. Litecoin will rise up more and generate more money and income to investors because it has a potential to become a good coin and grow in the future.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
September 24, 2018, 05:58:32 PM
Litecoin will definitely rise and make a lot of money for all of those that take the time to study the markets but you'll have to be very patient because the market is not going to recover tomorrow or in a few months it is going to take a lot of time and if you're not willing to wait then you're not going to get profits, it is a simple as that, and I do not know about you but if I have to wait a few years to get those profits I am willing to do it.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
September 24, 2018, 05:58:11 PM
I like this coin and I think that its price will grow. It seems to me that the general improvement in the crypto-currency market will soon begin.
until I see no positive changes, because there is a lot of information on the insolvency of several projects whose coins are in the rating of a coinmarket.
Activity: 322
September 24, 2018, 05:10:56 PM
I like this coin and I think that its price will grow. It seems to me that the general improvement in the crypto-currency market will soon begin.
Activity: 350
September 24, 2018, 05:03:58 PM
I don't expect any miracle from this coin. Litecoin will grow as well as the entire cryptocurrency market after a new wave of growth.
Activity: 579
September 24, 2018, 04:50:52 PM
Of course it will! I believe that Litecoin is going to be one of the crypto giants such as Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Monero etc... We just need to wait a little bit, now LTC is really undervalued
in fact, today there are a lot of doubts about investments, because the bad condition of the crypto-currency market can negatively affect the prospects of many, we do not. Therefore, you need to be careful with this.
Activity: 1093
Merit: 103
September 24, 2018, 03:38:14 PM
Yes. Now a days Litecoin is the more popular currency.I think Litecoin is good potential crypto currency.Day by day it making strong community.With a short time Litecoin price will go a good level.
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
September 24, 2018, 04:34:48 PM
I am acquiring LTC little by little. and I Do hope it will rise above 200$ in next  2-3 years (Conservative outlook)
Activity: 434
September 24, 2018, 03:45:28 PM
Of course it will! I believe that Litecoin is going to be one of the crypto giants such as Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Monero etc... We just need to wait a little bit, now LTC is really undervalued
Activity: 304
September 22, 2018, 01:15:51 PM
Unfortunately, so far I see no prospects for the further development of Litecoin. Because now there are no prerequisites for positive changes in the market. Litecoin is currently experiencing stagnation in its positions, there is no development of the project and no new technical solutions are being produced.
Activity: 462
September 22, 2018, 01:28:41 AM
I believe that eventually LTC can really restore its position. Yes, over the past months the situation has been gradually exacerbated, I regularly meet negative statements. But I continue to believe in the excellent future and future development of Litecoin from next year.
Activity: 206
Merit: 100
“The Future of Security Tokens”
September 21, 2018, 05:40:00 PM
Surely it will, it follows market trends and the market is growing currently and it will continue doing it in future, so LTC will 100% grow.
Activity: 377
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
September 21, 2018, 04:22:15 PM
I think that everything is possible but as for me the chances are not big and nobody knows what will happen next. To my mind, the best way to earn good money is to use the ether and keep it
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
September 21, 2018, 04:14:49 PM
I think the litecoin project and white book ar winning. coins that defend itself best within the bear season within the crypto market. this means that it's sturdy. once the market renews itself, its worth can get on my feet.
Activity: 334
Global Trans-Fee Mining Exchange
September 21, 2018, 03:55:38 PM
Hardly anyone can accurately predict the future situation on the market. After all, now the market is going through difficult times, falling prices have dragged on. But I believe that LTC is one of the most reliable and promising coins, which will necessarily demonstrate the price increase in the future.
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
September 21, 2018, 03:50:49 PM
I believe that LTC is a good coin with an excellent long-term potential in the future. But I believe that we need to wait until the market stabilizes and BTC prices go up. After all, LTC and BTC people use about the same tasks.
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET
September 21, 2018, 03:18:58 AM
It seems to me that at least somehow to promote my coin, we need first of all a serious team, there is no such team to work on Litecoin, so I do not think that this coin will achieve serious results!
Activity: 532
September 21, 2018, 03:15:53 AM
litecoin included in the old coins that are able to survive until now in the middle of a large number of new crypto also appear better. It's got to have a pretty high value some time ago and can be will still repeat the same thing. definitely probably would not know exactly, but see volume owned litecoin which is currently still quite high it will be able to make it have the potential to shine again.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 529
Student Coin
September 21, 2018, 02:28:37 AM
Yes it will, right now the price of the coin is down just because the price of the other coins are all down falling the crash in prices after the bull market. It is going to be like this for a while before we actually start to see the kind of prices that we would like in the market, it is all going to go back up once the price of bitcoin starts doing better.
The reference coin is bitcoin, it's dominating with 53% right now so whatever bitcoin movement, altcoins will be affected.
We need to see a progressive market and bitcoin should start that, without seeing a bullish bitcoin, it's almost impossible to see the total market grow.
Pages:
Jump to: